Shari'ah 4 America and Islamic Stinkers Society demostrate 4 Shari'ah tomorrow

It is a testament to the freedoms embodied by our Constitution that a radical figure like UK cleric Anjem Choudary should even be permitted to stage a rally outside the White House invoking fellow Muslims to “rise to implement the Sharia in America.”

It is a testament to the sheer lunacy of Choudary’s beliefs that his website Shairah 4 America espouses plans for an “Islamic demolition of the Statue of Liberty” and remodeling the White House into a “White Masjid” (click for slideshow).

In any case, the following video by Choudary released this morning confirms that plans for today’s rally in DC have been scrubbed so that he and his fellow believers can turn their attention to thwarting the U.S.’s current “colonization” efforts in the Arab world.

http://hotair.com/greenroom/archive...to-sharia-law-postponed-on-account-of-lunacy/

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a testament to the freedoms embodied by our Constitution that a radical figure like UK cleric Anjem Choudary should even be permitted to stage a rally outside the White House invoking fellow Muslims to “rise to implement the Sharia in America.”

It is a testament to the sheer lunacy of Choudary’s beliefs that his website Shairah 4 America espouses plans for an “Islamic demolition of the Statue of Liberty” and remodeling the White House into a “White Masjid” (click for slideshow).

In any case, the following video by Choudary released this morning confirms that plans for today’s rally in DC have been scrubbed so that he and his fellow believers can turn their attention to thwarting the U.S.’s current “colonization” efforts in the Arab world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohBvL0RMV3I

DC Rally to Convert America to Sharia Law Postponed on Account of Lunacy « The Greenroom

Translation: no takers.

Just in: Now Anjem Choudary/NY Islamic Thinkers Society led Shariah4America movement, is calling for the United Nations to be turned into a massive New York Shariah Court!

International Shari’ah Court of Justice (New York)
With the uprising against tyrrany and oppression gathering pace in the Middle East, each deposed dictator raises more questions about the puppeteers who kept them in power for the last 30-40 years. From Ben Ali to Hosni Mubarak to Muammar Gaddafi and now Ali Abdullah Saleh of Yemen, the greatest force to defend and pay for their stay in power has been the United States of America and her western allies. With the mess left behind by American foreign policy around the world and the resounding call of Muslims and non-muslims around the world for justice after years of oppression under unislamic leaders, there is an urgent need for an International Shari’ah Court of Justice capable of dealing with dictators who have paraded for decades with impunity thanks to American backing. Indeed even ordinary non-muslim britons and americans have long called for their leaders to face trial over the illegal war on Iraq.

I kid you not...

A friend of mine just started his own business,
manufacturing landmines that look like prayer mats.
Apparently prophets are going through the roof.

:clap2::clap2:
Just in: Now Anjem Choudary/NY Islamic Thinkers Society led Shariah4America movement, is calling for the United Nations to be turned into a massive New York Shariah Court!

International Shari’ah Court of Justice (New York)
With the uprising against tyrrany and oppression gathering pace in the Middle East, each deposed dictator raises more questions about the puppeteers who kept them in power for the last 30-40 years. From Ben Ali to Hosni Mubarak to Muammar Gaddafi and now Ali Abdullah Saleh of Yemen, the greatest force to defend and pay for their stay in power has been the United States of America and her western allies. With the mess left behind by American foreign policy around the world and the resounding call of Muslims and non-muslims around the world for justice after years of oppression under unislamic leaders, there is an urgent need for an International Shari’ah Court of Justice capable of dealing with dictators who have paraded for decades with impunity thanks to American backing. Indeed even ordinary non-muslim britons and americans have long called for their leaders to face trial over the illegal war on Iraq.

I kid you not...

A friend of mine just started his own business,
manufacturing landmines that look like prayer mats.
Apparently prophets are going through the roof.

:clap2::clap2:

WATCH OUT THE SENSTIVITY POLICE WILL BE AFTER YA!

it is a testament to the freedoms embodied by our constitution that a radical figure like uk cleric anjem choudary should even be permitted to stage a rally outside the white house invoking fellow muslims to “rise to implement the sharia in america.”

it is a testament to the sheer lunacy of choudary’s beliefs that his website shairah 4 america espouses plans for an “islamic demolition of the statue of liberty” and remodeling the white house into a “white masjid” (click for slideshow).

In any case, the following video by choudary released this morning confirms that plans for today’s rally in dc have been scrubbed so that he and his fellow believers can turn their attention to thwarting the u.s.’s current “colonization” efforts in the arab world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohbvl0rmv3i

dc rally to convert america to sharia law postponed on account of lunacy « the greenroom

translation: No takers.
my buddy was headed into the district at 4 am and found out choudary was a no show.. Waiting to see how many devote shari'ah muhammadans showed up today...

FROM MY FRIEND CHRIS,
Good morning friends. About 30 minutes ago I woke up in order to head over to Washington to have a face to face with the UK’s Shariah loving Anjem Choudary. Unfortunately, but not unexpectedly, he has cowered out and is staying in his little UK den. In a video statement Choudary informs us that the Shariah4America White House rally, has been postponed due to “security matters”. Choudary if you don’t have the guts to show up with a police presence, do you really think you have it in you to impose Shariah on America? I highly doubt it
thumbnail.aspx
PICTURE OF CHOUDARY HANGING AROUND AT HOME.

Forum List

Back