Shari'ah 4 America and Islamic Stinkers Society demostrate 4 Shari'ah tomorrow

Bosun

Jan 22, 2011
Underground Bunker Mojave Desert
Wonder if this thing will come off?

The name of the Choudary Shari'ah movement is Shariah4America. (I do not advocate any of the teachings or sayings of Shari'ah for America movement, but have provided that link for your information. everyone should really study the fully the global progressisve fundementalist muhammadan movement and break open the Qur'an and other teachings of Islam to understand wht is transpiring... Do not visit the link unless you want to learn about Shari'ah for America and get a glimps into to mindset of radical fundementalists....)

Radical Muhammadan Jihadi rely on the verses of the Qur'an to support their mission. All Muslims believe the Qur'an to be the literal words of Allah. The radicals (you can separate them out, take it one step further...) Remember SUBMISSION it their way.
Allah (SWT) says in the Qur’an, the final revelation sent to all of mankind, “

9_33.png

Sahih International
It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although they who associate others with Allah dislike it.

At first glance, progressive Shari'ah muhammadans appear to preach that Muslims in the US should take lessons from their Muslim brothers and sisters in North Africa and the Middle East and rise to implement the Shari’ah in America.

It will be interesting how this March 3rd demonstration unfolds in Washington DC.

Obviously Islamic Law is not about freedom, it is about total control of the human soul, submission if you will.

Bukhari Volume 1, Book 2, Number 25 Hadith Narrated Ibn ‘Umar:(also advocates Jihad)

Allah’s Apostle said: “I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah’s Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah.”

The Islamic scriptures also oblige fundemental jihadi to fight and kill unbelievers, Kafrs, and People of the book so that they may reach “judgment day”.

Muslim Hadith Book 041, Number 6985: (also advocates killing of innocents)

Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

I wonder how tommorrow will unfold in DC or if it will simply be a small hot air event for the Stinker Society and Shari'ah for America?

Last edited:
TENNESSEE BILL WOULD MAKE FOLLOWING SHARIAH A FELONY
Posted on March 1, 2011 at 5:25pm by Meredith Jessup Print »Email »

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP/The Blaze) — The Tennessee state legislature is considering making it a felony to follow some versions of the Islamic code known as Shariah, the most stringent measure yet aimed at limiting the expansion of the religious code in superseding civic law. The bill faces steep constitutional hurdles, but the measure’s proponents are confident it will become law.

Muslim groups fear the measure would outlaw central tenets of Islam, such as praying five times a day toward Mecca, abstaining from alcohol or fasting for Ramadan. “This is an anti-Muslim bill that makes it illegal to be a Muslim in the state of Tennessee,” said Remziya Suleyman, policy coordinator for the Tennessee Immigrant and Refugee Rights Coalition.

The bill’s sponsor, Republican Sen. Bill Ketron of Murfreesboro, said the proposal exempts the peaceful practice of Islam but seeks to condemn those “who take Shariah law to the other extreme.“ He said it would give state and local law enforcement officials ”a powerful counterterrorism tool.”

Ketron, who has successfully pushed through bills tightening restrictions on illegal immigrants, said he expects the Shariah measure will become law.

Tennessee Bill Would Make Following Shariah a Felony | The Blaze

The name of the Choudary Shari'ah movement is Shariah4America. (I do not advocate any of the teachings or sayings of Shari'ah for America movement, but have provided that link for your information. everyone should really study the fully the global progressisve fundementalist muhammadan movement and break open the Qur'an and other teachings of Islam to understand wht is transpiring... Do not visit the link unless you want to learn about Shari'ah for America and get a glimps into to mindset of radical fundementalists....)

Radical Muhammadan Jihadi rely on the verses of the Qur'an to support their mission. All Muslims believe the Qur'an to be the literal words of Allah. The radicals (you can separate them out, take it one step further...) Remember SUBMISSION it their way.

9_33.png

Sahih International
It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although they who associate others with Allah dislike it.

At first glance, progressive Shari'ah muhammadans appear to preach that Muslims in the US should take lessons from their Muslim brothers and sisters in North Africa and the Middle East and rise to implement the Shari’ah in America.

It will be interesting how this March 3rd demonstration unfolds in Washington DC.

Obviously Islamic Law is not about freedom, it is about total control of the human soul, submission if you will.

Bukhari Volume 1, Book 2, Number 25 Hadith Narrated Ibn ‘Umar:(also advocates Jihad)

Allah’s Apostle said: “I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah’s Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah.”

The Islamic scriptures also oblige fundemental jihadi to fight and kill unbelievers, Kafrs, and People of the book so that they may reach “judgment day”.

Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

I wonder how tommorrow will unfold in DC or if it will simply be a small hot air event for the Stinker Society and Shari'ah for America?

Let me go out on a limb here.
I'm going to predict that there will be less than one hundred pro, and more con.

TENNESSEE BILL WOULD MAKE FOLLOWING SHARIAH A FELONY
Posted on March 1, 2011 at 5:25pm by Meredith Jessup Print »Email »

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP/The Blaze) — The Tennessee state legislature is considering making it a felony to follow some versions of the Islamic code known as Shariah, the most stringent measure yet aimed at limiting the expansion of the religious code in superseding civic law. The bill faces steep constitutional hurdles, but the measure’s proponents are confident it will become law.

Muslim groups fear the measure would outlaw central tenets of Islam, such as praying five times a day toward Mecca, abstaining from alcohol or fasting for Ramadan. “This is an anti-Muslim bill that makes it illegal to be a Muslim in the state of Tennessee,” said Remziya Suleyman, policy coordinator for the Tennessee Immigrant and Refugee Rights Coalition.

The bill’s sponsor, Republican Sen. Bill Ketron of Murfreesboro, said the proposal exempts the peaceful practice of Islam but seeks to condemn those “who take Shariah law to the other extreme.“ He said it would give state and local law enforcement officials ”a powerful counterterrorism tool.”

Ketron, who has successfully pushed through bills tightening restrictions on illegal immigrants, said he expects the Shariah measure will become law.

Tennessee Bill Would Make Following Shariah a Felony | The Blaze

from Jihad Watch, March 2010:

A Religion of Peace?
"You can't say that Islam is a religion of peace," Choudary told CBN News. "Because Islam does not mean peace. Islam means submission. So the Muslim is one who submits. There is a place for violence in Islam. There is a place for jihad in Islam."

Choudary is the leader of Islam4UK, a group recently banned in Britain under the country's counter-terrorism laws. He wants Islamic Sharia law to rule the United Kingdom and is working to make that dream a reality.

While Islamic radicals in the United States usually prefer to speak in more moderate tones while in public, masking their true agenda, Choudary has no such inhibitions.

He has praised the 9/11 hijackers and has called for the execution of Pope Benedict. He also stirred controversy recently when video emerged of him converting a 10-year-old British boy to Islam.
interesting to see if shari'ah gains more traction in the us of a for the islamic communities...

يُرِيدُونَ أَن يُطْفِئُواْ نُورَ ٱللَّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَيَأْبَىٰ ٱللَّهُ إِلاَّ أَن يُتِمَّ نُورَهُ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ
ٱلْكَافِرُونَ
They want to extinguish Allah's Light with their mouths, but Allah will not
allow it except that His Light should be perfected even though the Kafiroon
hate it! (at-Taubah: 32)(talking about the kafrs and unbelievers)

9_33.png

Sahih International

Let me go out on a limb here.
I'm going to predict that there will be less than one hundred pro, and more con.

i'll not sit on the limb with you, for fear someone will climb up the tree and cut it off. but, i hope and pray you are right and that this will be a stinkers society and shari'ah 4 america hot air flop.. we will see, i believe, tomorrow evening if it was a flop or not....
British extremist Anjem Choudary - who once said 'the flag of Islam will fly over the White House' - has announced he will lead a demonstration calling on Muslims to establish the Sharia law across America.
The rally, planned for March 3, is to take place just weeks after his on-screen row with Fox News presenter Sean Hannity.

Mr Choudary, 43, called Americans 'the biggest criminals in the world today.'

Read more: Anjem Choudary to lead White House protest calling for Muslims to 'rise up' | Mail Online

I just pray nothing bad happens.... can you imagine all the whiners if it did :eek:
they would simply blame president bush and the crusader western anti islamics for pissing in muhammadan coffee and upsetting them....

bro, we all pray that there will be peace between the monotheistic religions and that our muhammadan brothers and sisters will accept the people of the book's right to exist and that apostates will be accepted in the arab world.. but, i am not sure that will happen because some muhammadans are not wired that way.... if you know what i mean.....

Last edited:
I just pray nothing bad happens.... can you imagine all the whiners if it did :eek:
they would simply blame president bush and the crusader western anti islamics for pissing in muhammadan coffee and upsetting them....

bro, we all pray that there will be peace between the monotheistic religions and that our muhammadan brothers and sisters will accept the people of the book's right to exist and that apostates will be accepted in the arab world.. but, i am not sure that will happen because some muhammadans are not wired that way.... if you know what i mean.....

Im sure your right... I doubt that there will be any issues, but I sure hope good Americans in the area go and make their presence known.

Wish I lived near there... I'd be there for sure.

Sharia law has NO place in America.... NONE WHATSOEVER!

Im sure your right... I doubt that there will be any issues, but I sure hope good Americans in the area go and make their presence known.

i am not sure but it may already be a mute issue... we will see.

Last edited:
Last edited:

shriah4america claims it will be tomorrow....
On 3rd March 2011 From 1pm to 4pm (local time), at Pennsylvania Avenue, outside the White House, the Muslims will let the tyrant Barack Obama and the American people know that a new constitution beckons the US called the Shari’ah, and that this worldwide revolution will see it implemented inshaa’allah (God willing) very very soon. DEMONSTRATION: OUTSIDE WHITE HOUSE
Free Muslims Against Terrorism much hyped DC 'March Against Terror' draws neither marchers nor media attention - Militant Islam Monitor - Militant Islam Monitor free muslims claim it already happened in 2005.. could be al-Taqiyya

Last edited:

I put nothing past them radical assholes!

I will die before I bend my knees to Allah! :evil:

I put nothing past them radical assholes!

I will die before I bend my knees to Allah! :evil:

you should by a christan prayer rug... don't think they would sell em in saudi arabia....
thumbnail.aspx

Just in: Now Anjem Choudary/NY Islamic Thinkers Society led Shariah4America movement, is calling for the United Nations to be turned into a massive New York Shariah Court!

International Shari’ah Court of Justice (New York)
With the uprising against tyrrany and oppression gathering pace in the Middle East, each deposed dictator raises more questions about the puppeteers who kept them in power for the last 30-40 years. From Ben Ali to Hosni Mubarak to Muammar Gaddafi and now Ali Abdullah Saleh of Yemen, the greatest force to defend and pay for their stay in power has been the United States of America and her western allies. With the mess left behind by American foreign policy around the world and the resounding call of Muslims and non-muslims around the world for justice after years of oppression under unislamic leaders, there is an urgent need for an International Shari’ah Court of Justice capable of dealing with dictators who have paraded for decades with impunity thanks to American backing. Indeed even ordinary non-muslim britons and americans have long called for their leaders to face trial over the illegal war on Iraq.

I kid you not...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back