Shared needles, Corona virus and the election?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I'm surprised that this has not yet hit the blue states on the west coast yet, any theories on why we are not dealing with this yet

We don't know if we are. We only know as much or as little as the leftist controlled media let's us know.

I suspect the biggest impact outside china will be economic

as chinese factory workers die supplies of cheap chinese junk in America and europe is going to dry up and shelves will become bare

Good point. Shared needles and accidental sticks from needles that are littering the ground and being washed into the ocean. It's gotta be a health hazard and yet the politicians who represent the districts don't seem interested.

I suspect the biggest impact outside china will be economic

as chinese factory workers die supplies of cheap chinese junk in America and europe is going to dry up and shelves will become bare
The administration is proposing big tax breaks to build factories but nothing has passed congress. But based on where the most vulnerable people (junkies, aged, sick and poor) the Ds are suddenly looking at more than ten seats lost in reapportionment as a real possibility although probable at this time.

Good point. Shared needles and accidental sticks from needles that are littering the ground and being washed into the ocean. It's gotta be a health hazard and yet the politicians who represent the districts don't seem interested.
There is a remarkable lack of common sense among the alleged best and brightest

They are so concentrated on tax base flight they can't see anything else.

Forum List

Back