Shame On Israel

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestians of all people, build a security fence & concede Jew free land to them so they can remain in Israel? Face it you Zionists, no Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated the Palestinians like Israel does. Shame on Israel.

at the risk of unsettling these wondrous fantasies you offer about Israel, I feel that you should consult reality at least once in the interest of "balance"

at the risk of unsettling these wondrous fantasies you offer about Israel, I feel that you should consult reality at least once in the interest of "balance"

to what FANTASIES do you refer Sheherazade??? or is it ALADDIN? uhm the CALIPHATE FANTASY? oh Israel? you mean that thing about the rapist pig and his horse BURAQ????

Lovew those Genie doo-wop songs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFsaso5nUZ4]'GENIE' SONGS - YouTube[/ame]

to what FANTASIES do you refer Sheherazade??? or is it ALADDIN? uhm the CALIPHATE FANTASY? oh Israel? you mean that thing about the rapist pig and his horse BURAQ????

Seriously Skit. I thank you so much for starting this thread on Israel's contributions to peace, mankind & civilization. I should have thought of that myself. I owe for this one buddy.

If someone kicks MJB's ass, shoving a foot so deep that MJB tastes leather, I hope the attacker explains his kindness to MJB in that he made sure his boot was clean.

OMG! Does this mean you don't love me anymore?

If someone kicks MJB's ass, shoving a foot so deep that MJB tastes leather, I hope the attacker explains his kindness to MJB in that he made sure his boot was clean.

Hey look Ariux. You want to support Israel's Zionist treatment of the Palestinians, thats fine by me. But I will fight those Zionists until Israel ends the occupation. Problem is where can the Palestinians live seeing as not a single surrounding Arab country will grant them a right of return back to their indigenous homelands? Seriously Ariux, do you think maybe Mecca would be a nice place for a Palestinian State?

OMG! Does this mean you don't love me anymore?

Forum List

Back