Israel's contributions to peace, mankind and civilization

• Banned
Damn....sixty-plus years of rape....and not one redeeming contribution to world peace....global melioration, or progressive civilization....tsk...tsk...tsk

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bUCH-HyCek&feature=related]Israel: Leading the World in Water Technology - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
Curiously enough, the list you provide were all paid for by U.S. subsidy dollars---hence these would be U.S. contributions...no??? What continually amazes me is the false sense of independence projected by Israeli Jews who are the most lavishly funded people on the face of the planet...raw chutzpah....now where are these contributions to peace, mankind, and civilization??????

• Banned
Please give us at least one example of a contribution that was not paid for by those poor U.S. taxpayers...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj4bCAEsy9o]Israel's contribution to the world- Ellis, Ellis, and Omer - YouTube[/ame]

United with Israel is a global, grassroots movement comprised of individuals who are deeply committed to the success and prosperity of Israel. Our primary mission is to build a massive network of pro-Israel activists and foster global unity with the People, Country and Land of Israel. In short, we seek to fight and win the battle of public opinion for Israel. We maximize the incredible power of social media to spread the truth about Israel to the entire world.
About Us | United with Israel

As I have already said....where are the contributions to peace??? Where are the contributions to mankind and civilization??? Israel has regressed these values back to the fourteenth century...I marvel at the moxie of Jews who brag about the products of the most heavily subsidized welfare state on the planet....with such human resources and ingenuity, isn't it time we severed those purse-strings???

Oh Lord there is no end to Israel's contributions to peace, mankind & civilization. So many more still left. Need more?

Forum List

Back