Shaigu daughter burns her naked ass under the Dubai´s sun, meanwhile Ivans keep dying in great numbers in useless attack on VUHLEDAR city I VIDEO + X

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
remands ME a STORY of LENINGRAD´S COMMIE BOSS´S overweight problem during sage of Leningrad

The Dark Days - The 900 Days: The Siege Of Leningrad - Erenow

https://erenow.net › the-900-days-the-siege-of-leningrad

The Dark Days - The Summer War - The 900 Days: The Siege Of Leningrad - by ... By the eve of the war Zhdanov was overweight,

Shaigu daughter roasts her naked ass under the Dubai´s sun, meanwhile Ivans keep dying in great numbers in useless attack on VUHLEDAR city I VIDEO + PICTURE XX

1677441473481.png

The rights idea of being a man is exactly this. And it is why they want Putin so bad and defend him and his sick actions. They don't give a fuck about life or the quality of life! You have to be tough and foaming out of your mouth or you're not considered strong or a man. Sick mindset but that is what they want.

The rights idea of being a man is exactly this. And it is why they want Putin so bad and defend him and his sick actions. They don't give a fuck about life or the quality of life! You have to be tough and foaming out of your mouth or you're not considered strong or a man. Sick mindset but that is what they want.

ps
A United Russia legislator has come under fire for bragging about his vacation to Dubai on social media during wartime. As part of the scandal, he lied about his whereabouts, posting a picture with a daughter of Defense Minister General Sergei Shoigu and saying they were in a region of Russia where the temperature was -20ºC, yet he was wearing shorts.

On January 6, Denis Dolzhenko, a member of the legislative assembly of Vologda Oblast, uploaded a selfie to his VKontakte account while on a jog in Dubai. The caption read: "I'm not good at skiing, and running in such cold weather isn't pleasant. I listened to the recommendations of weather forecasters, I warmed up."

Baron any comment on this ?

Last edited:
Hokay, cuckboi. :oops:

Do you want babies aborted?

Hokay, cuckboi. :oops:
Can you imagine actually thinking you understand the motives and beliefs of tens of millions of other people? People like this poster can't even grasp just how arrogant that is.

The rights idea of being a man is exactly this.
do you think Mongol - Muscovites´s ruling elite - the RIGHTIST ?

russian_soldiers_3.jpg

Mongol-Russian empire?

Russia most resembles the Mongol empire of the past, being deeply influenced by it and even being closely related by blood.

The Mongol-Russian style empire could be defined as a dominating, rapacious empire upheld by violence, especially unruly violence, and exhibiting three prominent characteristics.

Forum List

Back