Sez Ted ..

They should try to run him for President. He is an even greater disaster than Romney by a magnitude of 10, and has a tax plan worse than Herman Cain's 999 flat tax. His campaign would be a flop, especially against Hillary.

Also, Cruz hasn't thought through the existence of the WTO, which would make most of his tax plan null and void because it would be in violation of international trade agreements. So he would anger a lot of foreign governments.*

* Then after the Iran letter he was part of, pissing off and losing America's closest allies seems to be Cruz's goal.

So much, for his life abroad. Still made him hopeless, when it comes to the level of national and international politics. Cruz would make me miss George W. Bush, as he had a brain even if it was misguided.

thanks for the ongoing commentary and photos and illustrations Vigilante . ------------Looks like old Bulldog has gotten away from his anti gun commentary and is now going after Ted Cruz . Morning Bulldog , good to see you back and serving as a bad example of an American . Does that photo of one of your ilk taking a dump on a police car inspire you ??

thanks for the ongoing commentary and photos and illustrations Vigilante . ------------Looks like old Bulldog has gotten away from his anti gun commentary and is now going after Ted Cruz . Morning Bulldog , good to see you back and serving as a bad example of an American . Does that photo of one of your ilk taking a dump on a police car inspire you ??

And good morning to you. I'm anything but anti gun. I have several myself, but don't get the chance to shoot them as much as I would like. I'm more pro common sense regulation. I guess that is a little more complex than the purely black or white teabaggers are comfortable with. I understand the goal of painting everyone who isn't a teabagger as vile people who shit on police cars. It helps keep your drones stirred up. However, that is not what Democrats are, and that is why the GOP will fail horribly in the next election.

I don't care about the 'gop' , let them fail Bulldog . 'gop' or republican is 'bush' , 'christy' , yada , yada . They are not my friends , might as well be dems .

Last edited:
The biggest obstacle for Ted Cruz is that he is such a dick

He can't build a political aliance within his own party because he has pissed off too many Republicans with his grandstanding

As far as being able to draw any votes from any state that is not deeply red ....he has little chance

Most people consider Ted to be just plain creepy. He has no legs outside the Tea Party

problem with 'commonsense' is that your common sense is far different from mine Bulldog . I see guns as a RIGHT rather than a privilege .

problem with 'commonsense' is that your common sense is far different from mine Bulldog . I see guns as a RIGHT rather than a privilege .

When a young persons parents tell the police he has mental problems, and could hurt someone, I think his right should be limited. The NRA and right wing doesn't. When a felon who could never buy a gun from a dealer can easily buy from an individual with no way for anyone to ever find out until he shoots someone, I think his rights should be limited. The NRA and the right wing doesn't. I'm sure you personally know, or have known someone who is so far out there that it is dangerous for them to have a gun. Most people do. What is unreasonable about taking a few reasonable precautions?

most lefties I know are far out there Bulldog but I don't believe that their RIGHTS should be curtailed because some 'expurt' thinks the lefty MIGHT do something crazy !! As far as a 'young person' telling his parents that he is crazy and might do something , well , parental Rights should be able to handle that scenario as minors are / should be under the control of their parents Bulldog . I'd never sell a gun to a felon as that's against the law and private sales are mostly made to close friends or relatives that are not felons . To me that's reasonable precaution and its enough precaution . In closing , join the NRA or GOA , or JPFO to learn about either or all orgs . Join your state level Gun Group and local gun club . Learn something more about what you are talking about !! ------- note to other readers , sorry about the off topic bend of this thread but hey , I gotta respond to Bulldog !!

most lefties I know are far out there Bulldog but I don't believe that their RIGHTS should be curtailed because some 'expurt' thinks the lefty MIGHT do something crazy !! As far as a 'young person' telling his parents that he is crazy and might do something , well , parental Rights should be able to handle that scenario as minors are / should be under the control of their parents Bulldog . I'd never sell a gun to a felon as that's against the law and private sales are mostly made to close friends or relatives that are not felons . To me that's reasonable precaution and its enough precaution . In closing , join the NRA or GOA , or JPFO to learn about either or all orgs . Join your state level Gun Group and local gun club . Learn something more about what you are talking about !! ------- note to other readers , sorry about the off topic bend of this thread but hey , I gotta respond to Bulldog !!

Actually, I responded to your post about guns. You might want to go back and reread what was posted.

And good morning to you. I'm anything but anti gun. I have several myself, but don't get the chance to shoot them as much as I would like. I'm more pro common sense regulation. I guess that is a little more complex than the purely black or white teabaggers are comfortable with. I understand the goal of painting everyone who isn't a teabagger as vile people who shit on police cars. It helps keep your drones stirred up. However, that is not what Democrats are, and that is why the GOP will fail horribly in the next election.

LOL, your side has been saying how bad we are going in the next election forever ;)

We just keep winning them.

LOL, your side has been saying how bad we are going in the next election forever ;)

Tell it to Obama

Tell it to Obama

He has cost you the House and the Senate, sorry.

well , you might want to check out the new post and info posted by SWIM EXPERT then Bulldog , I already invited you to participate . Briefly , cops find that cops are more prone to breaking gun laws in greater numbers than other gun carriers , users . Your input will / might be interesting and you might learn a thing or 2 !! I'll bump it for you !!

Enjoy your little celebration while you can. You realize that the right is supposed to govern now.....right? When do you think they might start that?

Enjoy your little celebration while you can. You realize that the right is supposed to govern now.....right? When do you think they might start that?

Do you think all voters are like you....completely oblivious to what's happening?

Obama keeps doing things people don't like....and it is going to keep costing you like it has for the last 6 years.

Tell it to Obama

Obama wasn't running in those elections

When he was on the ticket, the Dems trounced you

Obama received more votes in 2012 than all the Republicans combined in 2014

Tell it to Obama

Um no.......we took both Houses from your King.

The gov is governing just the way I like it Bulldog , just infighting and slowing down your hoped for governing . See , I happen to think that the less governing and less government there is then the better it is . Fight the wars , secure the borders would be All that I want from government Bulldog !!

Tell it to Obama

Um no.......we took both Houses from your King.

Not with Obama on the ticket

Forum List

Back