Sexy Men Over 40

Henry can Rollins me anytime!

rollins.jpg

oh guys---who left the testosterone room unlocked again ? The ladies get carried away on too much of that stuff ya know.

Josh Holloway will be 40 in July, I think he's worth the wait.......................... :eusa_drool:

josh_holloway.jpg

jillian said she couldn't speak when she met him, I can see why! :cool:

John_Stamos_Biography.jpg

Can you explain?

Not the hotness... to each their own, but couldn't speak? What's that about?

he was the prettiest man i ever met. i couldn't speak. it was pretty funny, actually. only one of two men ever to leave me speechless.

that's what that's about.

You'll like this one Jillian - not so much speechless, but one the 'prettiest' men I have ever met in my entire life was a lawyer. And it used to piss me off because all the other girls would get down right delirious when he was around and of course I was always like 'hi, uh, duh, me no no what you said. uh hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'. So much for cool. :redface:

Can you explain?

he was the prettiest man i ever met. i couldn't speak. it was pretty funny, actually. only one of two men ever to leave me speechless.

You'll like this one Jillian - not so much speechless, but one the 'prettiest' men I have ever met in my entire life was a lawyer. And it used to piss me off because all the other girls would get down right delirious when he was around and of course I was always like 'hi, uh, duh, me no no what you said. uh hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'. So much for cool. :redface:

lol... i love it.

and you're always cool. ;)

I had a case once, trying to get an insurance company to pay off on a life insurance policy. the lawyer for the insurance company was beautiful. he ended up going to italy to work. but man, that case was fun. :)

Can you explain?

sorta like this ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5L1ctoitoQ]YouTube - Belinda Carlisle - I Get Weak[/ame]

Forum List

Back