Sex strike until TX repeals abortion law.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

LOL... I totally back this idea. Liberal (LOL...) "womyn" should absolutely avoid allowing a beta male soy boy anywhere near their reproductive parts.

I mean of course it would probably help your cause if you aren't a hideous miserable fat bitch that no real man wants to gratify in the first place, like most rabid pro-infanticide leftist sociopaths are....

cow.PNG

Then you've got the freakishly stupid dykes that are so repulsive no man could get drunk enough and still maintain an erection if these hags even wanted to fornicate with them, which they don't. They're DYKES!!!! What interest could they possibly have to keep infanticide legal? Anything that keeps liberals from creating more genetic garbage that will add to our prisons, ghettoes and trailer parks the better. Of course these bitter, dangerously stupid, vapid dipshits already hate most of the people in TX, they would find themselves cordially invited to GTFO of our beloved state, take their 32 cats, stuff them in their hybrids, put their fuckin masks on and drive as far away as possible. They hate it here, they hate our religion, they hate our guns, they hate our cattle ranches, they hate our trucks, they hate our BBQ, they hate our independent spirits and they hate our virtues.

LOL... I totally back this idea. Liberal (LOL...) "womyn" should absolutely avoid allowing a beta male soy boy anywhere near their reproductive parts.

I mean of course it would probably help your cause if you aren't a hideous miserable fat bitch that no real man wants to gratify in the first place, like most rabid pro-infanticide leftist sociopaths are....

View attachment 538766

Then you've got the freakishly stupid dykes that are so repulsive no man could get drunk enough and still maintain an erection if these hags even wanted to fornicate with them, which they don't. They're DYKES!!!! What interest could they possibly have to keep infanticide legal? Anything that keeps liberals from creating more genetic garbage that will add to our prisons, ghettoes and trailer parks the better. Of course these bitter, dangerously stupid, vapid dipshits already hate most of the people in TX, they would find themselves cordially invited to GTFO of our beloved state, take their 32 cats, stuff them in their hybrids, put their fuckin masks on and drive as far away as possible. They hate it here, they hate our religion, they hate our guns, they hate our cattle ranches, they hate our trucks, they hate our BBQ, they hate our independent spirits and they hate our virtues.

Who thought we'd see the left promoting abstinence in 2021?

View attachment 538766

Geezus
:lol:
You da man, pete!

View attachment 538766

Pretty funny stuff coming from some rwnj who probably hasn't been laid since boy George was popular.

View attachment 538766

Holy shit I never thought how this is going to backfire on men in Texas. No pussy. I love it!

I think it's great the left has finally embraced abstinence outside of marriage.

Shouldn't be a problem because most leftist pajama boys are incels. Last time most of them had any pussy was the time their mom squat down in the alley and squirted them out on the pavement.

Most liberal women are either ugly of fat or both so who exactly are they punishing? Black men and sissy boy leftists?

Hahahaha dumb but have at it

View attachment 538766

The Liberal Men of America are probably relieved. No guy really wants to sleep with the hairy armpitted non shaven, non deodorant wearing, obese, low hygiene Liberal DemNazi women except for emasculated effeminate sub LibTard men, and only because they are told to pretend like they like it or they gets the hose.

Forum List

Back