Settled ScienceRocked Hard

Where did the modern humans that lived and camped at the same time the Neanderthal showed up?
Uh...didn't you just answer your own question?

No, the phony evolution chain had Modern man evolving from Neanderthal. Sucked for them to find out that Modern man already existed.
Care to cite that source? Because I have never seen any credible source that stated that. While the neanderthals predated the cro-magnon, I have never seen a credible claim that we evolved from them. Modern man did interbreed with them, and most of us that have European ancestory have some of the genetic material. So the neanderthals are not truly extinct.

The proof has been around since the fraud began. Cromag man is a composite of a human head with an ape jaw. Took a plaster cast of it and voila, Grampa.

haeckels-fraud-drawings.jpg

Deliberate Fake

piltdown-man-fraud-of-evolution.jpg

Piltdown man. Deliberate Fake.

nebraska-man-evolution-fraud.jpg

^This drawing of nebraska man was formed in the minds of evolutionists from a pig tooth. (the pig was still alive when they pulled it!)

fossil-java-man.jpg

^Oh Look! Java man!

neanderthal2.jpg

^Forger forced to resign in disgrace from Frankfurt U. for faking carbon dating. Oxford found out he used a diseased human skull cap and made up the rest.

And then there is Lucy:

lucy-skull-461.jpg

Lucy Lucy Lucy. Is an ape.

The whole migrated from Africa no longer applies as they continue to find skeletons earlier than ( extinct ape, not even human) Lucy in Europe.

Read all about it monkey...
Evolution frauds
What the fuck are you talking about? Cromagnon man is us, you silly ass. Cromagnon was Homo Sapiens. Asses like you are so full of misinformation and complete ignorance of science it amazes me that you function in our present society.

https://support.google.com/legal/answer/3463239?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiitLj9srveAhVxq4MKHYzZAZgQlZ0DCAk

Jebel Irhoud has thrown up puzzles for scientists since fossilised bones were first found at the site in the 1960s. Remains found in 1961 and 1962, and stone tools recovered with them, were attributed to Neanderthals and at first considered to be only 40,000 years old. At the time, a popular view held that modern humans evolved from Neanderthals. Today, the Neanderthals are considered a sister group that lived alongside, and even bred with, our modern human ancestors.

So long NewGuinea and Cromagnon man. Move modern man back beside Neanderthal man. That revelation sure screws up the old chart. Maybe Modern Man devolved into New G man who turned into Cro man who turned into Mod man who devolved backwards in evolutionary time to Neanderthal time again and....

You my dear, are the silly ass. You believe anything they tell you.
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...Az4U5LEVfA8_YE3M=&hl=en&docid=Bo5b5IXB5Hg90M#

What code? Where did that Code come from?
The "code" is just a chemical system. As chemicals self replicated, they caused reactions with the chemicals around them. Those reactions, in turn, created the chemicals that then replictaed. You are imagining a one way street where there is a two way street.

What chemicals need to come together to create a computer code?
Just make your point, I am not your assistant. State your argument.

Lucy is old news. So is the link below, actually. They have been finding bones older than Lucy in various places in Europe and Australia.
Neato,but you ignored my question.:

How is it that you know the Lucy species was not an ancestor of modern man?

Let me help: You don't. You literally just made that up.

modern man didn't originate from Lucy.
And you come about this knowledge....how?

Lucy is old news. So is the link below, actually. They have been finding bones older than Lucy in various places in Europe and Australia.

Oldest Homo sapiens bones ever found shake foundations of the human story
What ever are you yapping about now? So, the oldest Homo Sap bones may date back to as far as 300,000 years ago. Lucy's bones date back to 3.2 million years ago.

Thanks, but I don't need your help. I can hold my own. :11_2_1043:

Even among those who still believe we came from monkeys, know it wasn't Lucy. Or Africa.
7.2-million-year-old pre-human remains found in the Balkans
New hypothesis about the origin of humankind suggests oldest hominin lived in Europe
7.2-million-year-old pre-human remains found in the Balkans: New hypothesis about the origin of humankind suggests oldest hominin lived in Europe

catch up...
Business model[edit]

A welcome message from PLoS to Nature Publishing Group on the launch of Scientific Reports,[29] inspired by a similar message sent in 1981 by Appleto IBM upon the latter's entry into the personal computer market with its IBM Personal Computer.[30]
As with all journals of the Public Library of Science, PLOS One is financed by charging authors a publication fee. The "author-pays" model allows PLOS journals to provide all articles to everybody for free (i.e., open access) immediately after publication. As of October 2015, PLOS One charged authors US$1,495[31] to publish an article. Depending on circumstances, it may waive or reduce the fee for authors who do not have sufficient funds.[32] This model has drawn criticism, however. In 2011 Richard Poynder posited that journals such as PLOS One that charge authors for publication rather than charging users for access may produce a conflict of interest that reduces peer review standards (accept more articles, earn more revenue).[33] Stevan Harnad instead argues for a "no fault" peer-review model, in which authors are charged for each round of peer review, regardless of the outcome, rather than for publication.[34] PLoS had been operating at a loss until 2009 but covered its operational costs for the first time in 2010,[35] largely due to the growth of PLOS One.

Influence[edit]
Main article: Mega journal
The "PLOS One model" has inspired a series of other journals,[36][37][38] having broad scope and low selectivity, now called megajournals, and a pay-to-publish model, usually published under Creative Commons licenses.

PLOS One - Wikipedia

A pay to play journal. The article may be valid, but I will wait to see confirmation by a more trusted source before I will accept it as credible.

Uh...didn't you just answer your own question?

No, the phony evolution chain had Modern man evolving from Neanderthal. Sucked for them to find out that Modern man already existed.
Care to cite that source? Because I have never seen any credible source that stated that. While the neanderthals predated the cro-magnon, I have never seen a credible claim that we evolved from them. Modern man did interbreed with them, and most of us that have European ancestory have some of the genetic material. So the neanderthals are not truly extinct.

The proof has been around since the fraud began. Cromag man is a composite of a human head with an ape jaw. Took a plaster cast of it and voila, Grampa.

Deliberate Fake

^This drawing of nebraska man was formed in the minds of evolutionists from a pig tooth. (the pig was still alive when they pulled it!)

fossil-java-man.jpg

^Oh Look! Java man!

neanderthal2.jpg

^Forger forced to resign in disgrace from Frankfurt U. for faking carbon dating. Oxford found out he used a diseased human skull cap and made up the rest.

And then there is Lucy:

lucy-skull-461.jpg

The whole migrated from Africa no longer applies as they continue to find skeletons earlier than ( extinct ape, not even human) Lucy in Europe.

Evolution frauds
What the fuck are you talking about? Cromagnon man is us, you silly ass. Cromagnon was Homo Sapiens. Asses like you are so full of misinformation and complete ignorance of science it amazes me that you function in our present society.

Jebel Irhoud has thrown up puzzles for scientists since fossilised bones were first found at the site in the 1960s. Remains found in 1961 and 1962, and stone tools recovered with them, were attributed to Neanderthals and at first considered to be only 40,000 years old. At the time, a popular view held that modern humans evolved from Neanderthals. Today, the Neanderthals are considered a sister group that lived alongside, and even bred with, our modern human ancestors.

So long NewGuinea and Cromagnon man. Move modern man back beside Neanderthal man. That revelation sure screws up the old chart. Maybe Modern Man devolved into New G man who turned into Cro man who turned into Mod man who devolved backwards in evolutionary time to Neanderthal time again and....

Good lord, that chart is fucked up, in any case. Piltdown man did not exist and was a hoax. Same with Nebraska Man. Why don't you do some basic research before putting your ignorance on display for the whole world? And for more than a couple of decades now, Neanderthal man has been considered a sub-species of Homo, that predated Homo Sapiens.

Thanks, but I don't need your help. I can hold my own. :11_2_1043:

Even among those who still believe we came from monkeys, know it wasn't Lucy. Or Africa.
7.2-million-year-old pre-human remains found in the Balkans
New hypothesis about the origin of humankind suggests oldest hominin lived in Europe
7.2-million-year-old pre-human remains found in the Balkans: New hypothesis about the origin of humankind suggests oldest hominin lived in Europe

catch up...
In what way does anything you posted even address the idea that Lucy's species was not an ancestor of modern man? It doesn't appear that any of it does. Did you forget to post something?

By the way, evolution is accepted fact, including human evolution.

Deliberate Fake

fossil-java-man.jpg

^Oh Look! Java man!

neanderthal2.jpg

And then there is Lucy:

lucy-skull-461.jpg

Evolution frauds

Good lord, that chart is fucked up, in any case. Piltdown man did not exist and was a hoax. Same with Nebraska Man. Why don't you do some basic research before putting your ignorance on display for the whole world? And for more than a couple of decades now, Neanderthal man has been considered a sub-species of Homo, that predated Homo Sapiens.

So many hoaxes uncovered. Do you just pick and choose which monkeys work and which never existed? And yes, the chart is F-ed up. Always has been, always will be. Monkeys continue to produce monkeys...

Monkeys continue to produce monkeys..
A stupid argument, by any measure, and one that would get you laughed out of any serious company. And continents continue to stay on their positions on the map...to us, because we live 80 years. Thats not a good argument against the accepted fact of plate techtonics. In fact, one would be rightly mocked for such a stupid argument.

You think you're just a bunch of chemicals? Really?
Well of course that's what we are. What else are you made of, if not chemicals? Have you stumbled upon a new type of mass that has, until now, eluded the global scientific community?

God's breath of life. It's been there all along right in front of your nose, Fort Fun Indiana.

Otherwise, you're not even a zombie, but a corpse. Isn't that why those living dead movies are so popular? It was the only way humans can resurrect themselves through radiation sci-fi or other myths. We even have Bill Nye 'saved' the world. This is 'your' settled science. All of it couldn't be a coincidence, could it ha ha?

God's breath of life. It's been there all along right in front of your nose, Fort Fun Indiana.
And yet you have not a shred of evidence for this. In fact you just made it up. You are free to believe it all you like, but it explains nothing, yields no useful predictions, and has zero evidence to support it. You might as well claims that it's the breath of rainbow unicorns... that information is equally useless...

And yet you have not a shred of evidence for this. In fact you just made it up. You are free to believe it all you like, but it explains nothing, yields no useful predictions, and has zero evidence to support it. You might as well claims that it's the breath of rainbow unicorns... that information is equally useless...

raw

Not a shred of evidence? I made it up? That information is equally useless as the breath of rainbow unicorns?

It's observational science that backs up the bible. We're all living until we die. That's your evidence. Life doesn't just happen in a flask of primordial soup. Only life begats life. That's a fact, jack.

Once we die, then we can't be resurrected until Jesus comes again. He's already saved those who believe and understood why God sacrificed his only Son's life to save humankind. Did you think Bill Nye and his settled science was going to do this?

Well of course that's what we are. What else are you made of, if not chemicals? Have you stumbled upon a new type of mass that has, until now, eluded the global scientific community?

So your concept of who you are is caused by just some slight difference in chemistry?

Last edited:

Otherwise, you're not even a zombie, but a corpse. Isn't that why those living dead movies are so popular? It was the only way humans can resurrect themselves through radiation sci-fi or other myths. We even have Bill Nye 'saved' the world. This is 'your' settled science. All of it couldn't be a coincidence, could it ha ha?

So you're just another collection of chemicals that became self aware?

It's observational science that backs up the bible.
Of course, any magical nonsense in the Bible that could ever possibly be demonstrated as false has been demonstrated as false, and the above is the babbling of an insane conman.

Forum List

Back