Seth Macfarlane – “The worst kind of fucking asshole”

Watching Seth McFarlane on Bill Maher just a few minutes ago, he said that for the guy watching TV in his tee shirt, worrying about his wife and children and the danger of terrorism, and then attacking people (referring to the gays) who are willing to go out and fight the terrorists, is the "worst kind of fucking asshole”.

I think the fact that the gays are willing to put themselves in danger to protect the very people who are calling them names gets lost in the name calling. How does the right justify that? Especially since they are so constantly terrified? Is the right more afraid of the gays than of the terrorists and what the terrorists might do to their families?

"the gays"? Are you actually suggesting that all gay people are 'willing to put themselves in danger to protect....'?

Seriously, rdean, insert brain, think, then post. "The gays" are no more or less likely than anyone else to protect their fellow Americans. As a matter of fact, the group that appears to be least likely to 'protect us' is the liberals.

However, thanks to all the liberals who do choose to serve in the miltary - you all rock.

the group that appears to be least likely to 'protect us' is the liberals.

But thanks to those who do?

Actually, when you look at who wants to protect America, the conservatives are the least likely.

They are against health care, they nearly always vote against Veterans Benefits, they don't support education. They let Bin Laden go and fooled America into invading Iraq. Republicans certainly don't support the middle class. Religion in public schools.

I honestly don't understand how so many Americans think the Republicans have the best interests of America in mind. Everything they do proves the exact opposite. I just wonder what their agenda is for this country.

Whatever it is, it doesn't seem like it's for America's best interests.

Dems are always thoughtful and caring about the feelings of other human beings, no matter what their race, gender or political philosophy. No exceptions

Watching Seth McFarlane on Bill Maher just a few minutes ago, he said that for the guy watching TV in his tee shirt, worrying about his wife and children and the danger of terrorism, and then attacking people (referring to the gays) who are willing to go out and fight the terrorists, is the "worst kind of fucking asshole”.

I think the fact that the gays are willing to put themselves in danger to protect the very people who are calling them names gets lost in the name calling. How does the right justify that? Especially since they are so constantly terrified? Is the right more afraid of the gays than of the terrorists and what the terrorists might do to their families?

Lucky for you this is a gay-friendly message board.

I never did care for "guy watching TV in his tee shirt". He really is an asshole in the first degree. :rolleyes:

Who's attacking gays that serve now under DADT? (I'll grant it's a goofy program that will end eventually with gays serving openly)

More than 10,000 kicked out so "who's attacking"?

Funny, you can openly be a "Nazi" and serve, but not gay. Odd that.

If they're like most of the guys over in the Middle East they probably want to be somewhere else...so being kicked out isn't all that bad.

I never did care for "guy watching TV in his tee shirt". He really is an asshole in the first degree. :rolleyes:

Who's attacking gays that serve now under DADT? (I'll grant it's a goofy program that will end eventually with gays serving openly)

More than 10,000 kicked out so "who's attacking"?

Funny, you can openly be a "Nazi" and serve, but not gay. Odd that.

If they're like most of the guys over in the Middle East they probably want to be somewhere else...so being kicked out isn't all that bad.

??????????

Be gay in the military all you want. I don't give a fuck.

If you compromise a mission because your mind is fixated on sucking Gunny's penis instead of shooting enemies, you get kicked out. Simple as that.

Hate to break this to you rdean, but "the right" is not monolithic. Most people on "the right" simply don't think about, or even care what homosexuals do.

Im one of those guys. I really dont give a shit one way or the other. They are free to do whatever makes them happy.

Hate to break this to you rdean, but "the right" is not monolithic. Most people on "the right" simply don't think about, or even care what homosexuals do.

And yet, I'm not hearing people on the left freaking out over the gays.

Yet, the question remains, here is a group of people, you care nothing about, who are willing to lay down their lives for families, such as your own, and you, "simply don't think about, or even care what homosexuals do". Maybe you should think about it. You certainly have opinions on many other subjects.

Um, hate to break it to YOU, but the vast majority of black America, who happen to be Democrats, hate gay people with a passion. Theres plenty of homophobic Dems.

And yet, I'm not hearing people on the left freaking out over the gays.

Yet, the question remains, here is a group of people, you care nothing about, who are willing to lay down their lives for families, such as your own, and you, "simply don't think about, or even care what homosexuals do". Maybe you should think about it. You certainly have opinions on many other subjects.

I fully support homesxual rights in every area of American Society whether it be Military service, marriage, or anything else. I don't see them as "GAY". I see them as people. Seriously, I don't care what anyone does sexually as long as all parties consent. It is really none of my business. Is that clear enough?

It is, and that attitude is appreciated by fair-minded people anywhere. The OP didn't attack you personally though, and you must acknowledge that policy limiting full citizenship, with all the same rights and responsibilities as anyone else, is a tenet of the Republican Party platform. It is what it is.

"the gays"? Are you actually suggesting that all gay people are 'willing to put themselves in danger to protect....'?

Seriously, rdean, insert brain, think, then post. "The gays" are no more or less likely than anyone else to protect their fellow Americans. As a matter of fact, the group that appears to be least likely to 'protect us' is the liberals.

However, thanks to all the liberals who do choose to serve in the miltary - you all rock.

The ones that join the military are, obviously. Otherwise, why would they join the military?

Homosexual replicans care what they do.

:lol:

what the fuck is a replican?

batty-black.jpg

and just think Dean of all those Right leaning soldiers EVERYWHERE who are protecting ASSHOLES like you so even you can talk as stupid and bigoted as you do....and that is like 90% of the Military....since most everyone is to your right....

It is, and that attitude is appreciated by fair-minded people anywhere. The OP didn't attack you personally though, and you must acknowledge that policy limiting full citizenship, with all the same rights and responsibilities as anyone else, is a tenet of the Republican Party platform. It is what it is.

yes he did....whenever Dean opens his yap....he is including EVERYONE to his right....and that includes a HELL OF A LOT OF PEOPLE........

gays in the military have had to keep a lid on walking and talking like a homo..if it is open does that mean they can now act queer ?..how is that going to work

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqaEFWtKMeg]YouTube - Fags in The the Army " Fagitry"[/ame]

don't ask... don't tell

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back