These are who we call Heroes

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
(Click on the Picture to see it better.)

$k5eeF.jpg

(Click on the Picture to see it better.)

View attachment 9538

:lol:

It can happen in a second. Just one wrong click of your mouse and you have an unwanted new home page or toolbar, a multitude of pop-up ads, strange desktop icons or all of the above.

If this sounds familiar, your computer is probably the victim of adware or spyware, or both. Adware is software that tracks your surfing habits and generates pop-up ads. Spyware, the more dangerous of the two, covertly records your keystrokes, surfing habits, passwords, credit card numbers, e-mail addresses and other confidential information through your Internet connection, and reports them back to advertisers.
Click with caution — be careful where you surf - Microsoft Home Magazine

:eusa_eh:

why does obama hate white people? he is always sending those whiteys to die in foreign lands....

yours truly,

53rd street

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9kSDXz6nJA]YouTube - Heroes [Single Version] - David Bowie[/ame]

I would like for the OP to explain why the title? Is he saying that the US troops are endangering the child and father by fighting with them present or he is saying what fine example these men are showing as American troops by using themselves as cover to protect these civilians?

The way the liberals treat and what they say about our men and women in uniform I have to wonder.

I would like for the OP to explain why the title? Is he saying that the US troops are endangering the child and father by fighting with them present or he is saying what fine example these men are showing as American troops by using themselves as cover to protect these civilians?

The way the liberals treat and what they say about our men and women in uniform I have to wonder.

Doggie may have his leftist issues but that is not one of them. Not all liberals feel the way you think they do. Projecting?

Doggie may have his leftist issues but that is not one of them. Not all liberals feel the way you think they do. Projecting?

Nope I was stationed at Ft Benning and saw first hand how liberals treat military personal. A buddy of mine had red paint thrown at his white car as he left the Post. We all had slurs screamed at us while coming and going out the gate.

The same thing coming out of the gate on All American Blvd. Ft Bragg at the beginning of the Iraq war. A bunch of anti war liberals with their little nasty signs calling us troops all types of names.

Its standard OP for most liberals to take it out on the troops for what the US govt is ordering us to do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back