Seriously You Guys...

Prefer a pizza delivery guy to what we get now - department store dummies groomed for office. Such as Perry, Palin and, yes, Obama. Who in the hell knows for whom these people really work.

Perhaps someone on the board wanted the job??

Perhaps someones brother in law Needed a job??

Perhaps Cain did something they didn't like or he wanted to do something the board didn't like??

Who knows?

You can think up any scenario on that one. Mayby someone will ask Cain in the next debate.

Failure make a person stronger.
It's amazing that most over look one thing. He moved on from God Fathers and became a better person. He didn't get upset he picked himself up and went on to bigger and better things

Cain became a member of the board of directors to the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in 1992 and served as its chairman from January 1995 to August 1996, when he resigned to become active in national politics. Cain was a 1996 recipient of the Horatio Alger Award.

Cain was on the board of directors of Aquila, Inc. from 1992 to 2008, and also served as a board member for Nabisco, Whirlpool, Reader's Digest, and AGCO, Inc

Your preaching to the choir there babe.

I like Cain and would have no problem voting for him.

The guy rocks.

Well when you preach to the chior the sermon will carry through the windows and those on the outside will hear it also.:lol:

Then they asked him to resign.....why?

hmmm you read something that says he was asked to resign and you believe it. Perhaps it was better than just quitting so he could pursue a political career. Since it's a Wiki article that's being quoted could someone who wants to discredit Mr. Cain have placed it there??

Don't get so focused on something that you know nothing about. Google is your friend. ;)

yes you see Cain knows what his wiki site says and can change it if its wrong huh?

If he doesn not know what his wiki site says then he should not be president.
Why? Obamaturd doesn't know what he is talking about, and idiots elected him chief idiot.

hmmm you read something that says he was asked to resign and you believe it. Perhaps it was better than just quitting so he could pursue a political career. Since it's a Wiki article that's being quoted could someone who wants to discredit Mr. Cain have placed it there??

Don't get so focused on something that you know nothing about. Google is your friend. ;)

yes you see Cain knows what his wiki site says and can change it if its wrong huh?

Racist

WTF?? Now not giving 2 shits what Wiki says about you is a disqualification? How stupid can you be?
But then, I'll probably be surprised again tomorrow

WTF?? Now not giving 2 shits what Wiki says about you is a disqualification? How stupid can you be?
She always delivers, doesn't she?

:lol:

Oh come on, 400 people may have lost their jobs but look how many he saved!! Saved jobs matter and they count. He did all that without a government bailout!! Just think how many jobs he could have saved if he got a loan like Solyndra!!

every time you post, a kitten commits suicide.

true story

If a candidate would be so silly as to not know that his wiki site is wrong and make sure it was corrected then he or she would be a poor president dont you think?

they would NOT be through enough for the job in my mind.

I think Cain is fully aware of this issue and is NOT that unmindful of the real world.

i think he is the best candidate you have considered so far.

He very bright.

Hes well educated.

He has proven his success.

He is perfectly qualified for the postion.

dont you agree?

Do you really want a former Pizza Guy for your next President?

Seriously?

Shut your filthy racist piehole.

What's racist about that? I've never seen Marc post one racist thing. You all attempt to spin and take things out of context tho.

When those on the right post anti-Obama material, they are labelled racist.

Modeling this brilliant Liberal strategy -

When those on the left post anti-Cain material, why shouldn't they be labelled the same?

Double standard apply here?

Jump on in with some of your brilliance....

If a candidate would be so silly as to not know that his wiki site is wrong and make sure it was corrected then he or she would be a poor president dont you think?
No. Not in the least.

.... they would NOT be through enough for the job in my mind.

If that is a priority for them, I absolutely would not want them in ANY office where they could have any influence on my life.

*shudder*

I think Cain is fully aware of this issue and is NOT that unmindful of the real world.

Wiki is just wiki. I don't equate it to the real world, because...well...it's just wiki.

i think he is the best candidate you have considered so far.

He very bright.

Hes well educated.

He has proven his success.

He is perfectly qualified for the postion.

dont you agree?
Absolutely. I agree.

Do you really want a former Pizza Guy for your next President?

Seriously?

1cartman.jpg

Better a former honest pizza guy then a rabble rousing union organizing crook.

Seriously.

Rabble rousing? :lol:

Forum List

Back