Seriously Trump Supporters, How Many Times Do You Have to Hear...

Seawytch

Information isnt Advocacy
Aug 5, 2010
Peaking out from the redwoods
"previously undisclosed meetings/contacts" before you say "WTF, over"?

Previously Undisclosed Emails Reveal Trump Tower Meeting Follow-Up

Statements on Russian Contacts:

“We are not aware of any campaign representatives that were in touch with any foreign entities before yesterday, when Mr. Trump spoke with many world leaders. Those discussions were congratulatory and forward looking, “It never happened. There was no communication between the campaign and any foreign entity during the campaign.” ~ Hope Hicks

Chris Wallace asked Vice President-elect Mike Pence on Jan. 15 if there was “any contact in any way between Trump or his associates and the Kremlim or cutouts they had.” Pence answered, “Of course, not. Why would there be any contacts between the campaign?”

In a March 2017 interview with the New York Times, Donald Trump Jr. denied that he had ever “set up” any meetings with Russians and “certainly none that I was representing the campaign in any way, shape or form.” Trump also denied that he ever discussed government policies related to Russia with any Russians.

Analysis | All the known times the Trump campaign met with Russians

There have been AT LEAST 19 "previously undisclosed" contacts and or meetings with Russians close to Vladimir Putin. How do you square this? I really want to know.

“We are not aware of any campaign representatives that were in touch with any foreign entities before yesterday, when Mr. Trump spoke with many world leaders. Those discussions were congratulatory and forward looking, “It never happened. There was no communication between the campaign and any foreign entity during the campaign.” ~ Hope Hicks

Chris Wallace asked Vice President-elect Mike Pence on Jan. 15 if there was “any contact in any way between Trump or his associates and the Kremlim or cutouts they had.” Pence answered, “Of course, not. Why would there be any contacts between the campaign?”

In a March 2017 interview with the New York Times, Donald Trump Jr. denied that he had ever “set up” any meetings with Russians and “certainly none that I was representing the campaign in any way, shape or form.” Trump also denied that he ever discussed government policies related to Russia with any Russians.

There have been AT LEAST 19 "previously undisclosed" contacts and or meetings with Russians close to Vladimir Putin. How do you square this? I really want to know.
God Dammit....would you assholes stop posting fake news from the Washington Compost??????

I literally could not care any less about meetings, calls, secret sex triangles, or anything of thst sort. Until someone can PROVE that Russians changed, added or subtracted votes on a certain Tuesday last November, it's a non-issue to me (and most Conservatives).

until you can prove a single thing that happened in that meeting it's all lies and bullshit from the left.

They don't care. They were all hoping Russia could keep the Ukraine, lose all sanctions, and make that big deal with Exxon anyways.

Waaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

They don't care. They were all hoping Russia could keep the Ukraine, lose all sanctions, and make that big deal with Exxon anyways.
and hillarys supporters don't care how her own mail server and shit she did.

wheeee. let's do this again!

Seriously lefties, do you freaking hypocrites really get excited and start thinking about reversing the results of the election when you hear the words "undisclosed meetings/contacts"? If so you need to seek professional help.

God Dammit....would you assholes stop posting fake news from the Washington Compost??????

That's ^^ likely to be the closest thing you get to a direct answer.

Now cue Pogo's Law thread derailment to (pick one: Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, Bill Gates, David Gates, Roy Moore, Roy Rogers, Hugh Hefner, Engelbert Humperdinck, Kirk Douglas) in four......... three........... two..........

"Un-indicted co conspirator" comes to mind.

So you believe what? That there were no contacts? (There were) That they didn't lie and try to cover up those contacts? (They did). Tell me exactly what you believe to be "fake"?

Seriously lefties, do you freaking hypocrites really get excited and start thinking about reversing the results of the election when you hear the words "undisclosed meetings/contacts"? If so you need to seek professional help.
No. There is no mechanism in this country for that. Do you really not care that the Trump campaign had numerous contacts with Russians and lied about them simply because your guy won?

It’s odd that Progs can’t articulate how Trump and Putin rigged the election...but they just know that Trump must go to prison.

They are sick motherfuckers.

until you can prove a single thing that happened in that meeting it's all lies and bullshit from the left.
They freaking lied about even having the meeting. What don't you get about that?

Tell us exactly what is "bullshit"? The Trump campaign said they had NO CONTACTS...and now we are up to 19 with more coming out every day.

It’s odd that Progs can’t articulate how Trump and Putin rigged the election...but they just know that Trump must go to prison.

Do you believe political ads work? Do you believe negative coverage and "news" stories have an effect on a candidates support?

If Trump didn't believe that the wikileaks from the DNC were harmful to Clinton, why did he bring them up every chance he had?

So you believe what? That there were no contacts? (There were) That they didn't lie and try to cover up those contacts? (They did). Tell me exactly what you believe to be "fake"?

You should be more concerned about Bill Clinton and attorney general Lynch who attempted to have a private meeting about an investigation into Hillary on an airport tarmac and the corrupt FBI who attempted to cover it up when this became accidently public. The FBI then lied in response to a FOIA about the meeting until they accidently slipped up on another FOIA and produced redacted documents about the tarmac meeting they claimed did not exist. Bill Clinton, Lynch, Hillary, FBI, DOJ collusion and corruption surrounding a high profile investigation about mishandling of above top secret intelligence HELLO.

Do you believe political ads work? Do you believe negative coverage and "news" stories have an effect on a candidates support?

If Trump didn't believe that the wikileaks from the DNC were harmful to Clinton, why did he bring them up every chance he had?

You are now advocating to fact check every political ad?

Really?

Who will be the judge of the content of political ads?

Do you believe no Democrat has ever run a political ad that was not 100% truthful?

You should be more concerned about Bill Clinton and attorney general Lynch who attempted to have a private meeting about an investigation into Hillary on an airport tarmac and the corrupt FBI who attempted to cover it up when this became accidently public. The FBI then lied in response to a FOIA about the meeting until they accidently slipped up on another FOIA and produced redacted documents about the tarmac meeting they claimed did not exist. Bill Clinton, Lynch, Hillary, FBI, DOJ collusion and corruption surrounding a high profile investigation about mishandling of above top secret intelligence HELLO.

Just like Pogo said...

Seriously Trump Supporters, How Many Times Do You Have to Hear...

You are now advocating to fact check every political ad?

Really?

Who will be the judge of the content of political ads?

Do you believe no Democrat has ever run a political ad that was not 100% truthful?

You can't say that Russia's actions had no effect now can you? They did. Their micro-targeted ads in swing districts had an effect. The only remaining question is did Russia have help. Don't you want to know?

Forum List

Back