Seriously Contemplating Not Voting GOP

I'm so frustrated that Romney is going to be the nominee that I will just vote Johnson, even though that'll be good for Obama. Why let Romney take this country down and the republican party with him? Stupid liberals will only learn when they have no defense for the failures of their ideology and maybe that's what we will have to let happen. Romney is a RINO, and I am finding it difficult to even consider voting for him. Hate to sound defeatist but that's how I feel.

No disrespect to the regular folks who are supporting Romney, but can't you guys understand why some of us just plain don't trust him?

Same shit people said when McCain got the Nod, and what did we get for all those Protest Votes? The Most Disastrous President in History.

Are you seriously saying you would prefer 4 more years of Obama, to 4 Years of a Liberal Republican?

If so you might as well just pack it all in and not vote anymore, because if Obama wins another term, the Party is over.

So ridiculous, especially after 8 years of bush. GOP reactionary parrots are a dime a dozen.

so are Democratic ones.....you forgot to mention them....

I'm sure you are a lot of things. Let's review what the republicans in the house have done since 2010, shall we?

So far, HOUSE republicans have introduced

44 bills on abortion

99 on religion

71 on family relationships

36 on marriage

67 on firearms/gun control

522 on tax breaks for the wealthy

445 on ‘government investigations'

2 Raping a woman is now sometimes OK…

3 Voting against equal pay.

lol, yeah, jobs jobs jobs is what they campaigned on. Independents pay more attention to what's happening and get their news from a varity of sources. Not good for republicans.

You forgot a bill TO BALANCE THE BUDGET at sometime in the future.

Yes, many of the bills by some of the GOP are social issues but guess what Moe?

WE JUST RAN THAT GUY OFF.

Get on the fiscal train and run off both the social conservatives and the left wing pass the buck to the grandkids Democrats in one stroke.
ROMNEY

Where were you when bush took us down this god awful road to incredible debt. I know, you didn't give it a second thought. Not one word from you then. After Obama took over, you were told to care about the deficit and the Constitution. republican law makers have it easy, they know their dumb downed easily manipulated flock will follow their lead without question.
the Democrats sure did their job with you.....just follow the person in front of you.....you will get there....

Same shit people said when McCain got the Nod, and what did we get for all those Protest Votes? The Most Disastrous President in History.

Are you seriously saying you would prefer 4 more years of Obama, to 4 Years of a Liberal Republican?

If so you might as well just pack it all in and not vote anymore, because if Obama wins another term, the Party is over.

So ridiculous, especially after 8 years of bush. GOP reactionary parrots are a dime a dozen.

so are Democratic ones.....you forgot to mention them....

Good catch!

I have to thank you for your level headed approach to this. Why can't a guy like you run for prez?

:lmao: Because I took far too many liberties with members of the female persuasion, smoked way too much grass as a kid, drank too much much booze in my early adulthood, and insisted on learning every lesson the hard way. I have more skeletons in my closet than John Wayne Gacy. :lol:
Sounds like my daughter.

People who learn lessons the hard way do not soon forget them.

She's a cop now. And when she's done with her er charges, they want to be nothing but good people after that. :lmao:

There is truth to that and I have made a pretty significant changes in my life. It wasn't that I was a "bad" person in my youth...just very selfish, overwhelmingly arrogant, and extremely stubborn. Now I am just overwhelmingly arrogant, and extremely stubborn. :lmao:

I honestly did consider running for office at one point, but there's just way too much dirt on me. I would be my opponent's wet dream; an attack ad waiting to happen. I could probably get elected at the town level...maybe even state legislature, but that's about it. I am sure there's a picture of me in high school chugging down bong water somewhere and it would be all over at that point. ;)

Now campaign manager...that I could do. No one cares how many orgies they have been in. :rofl:

Last edited:
... and I am the Queen of Sheeba. Nice to meet you.

I'm sure you are a lot of things. Let's review what the republicans in the house have done since 2010, shall we?

So far, HOUSE republicans have introduced

44 bills on abortion

99 on religion

71 on family relationships

36 on marriage

67 on firearms/gun control

522 on tax breaks for the wealthy

445 on ‘government investigations'

2 Raping a woman is now sometimes OK…

3 Voting against equal pay.

lol, yeah, jobs jobs jobs is what they campaigned on. Independents pay more attention to what's happening and get their news from a varity of sources. Not good for republicans.

You forgot a bill TO BALANCE THE BUDGET at sometime in the future.

Yes, many of the bills by some of the GOP are social issues but guess what Moe?

WE JUST RAN THAT GUY OFF.

Get on the fiscal train and run off both the social conservatives and the left wing pass the buck to the grandkids Democrats in one stroke.
ROMNEY

I reckon I did forget about ryans budget plan. The one where he make sure balancing the budget is on the backs of the middle class and poor. Those are the only two groups who need to scarifice and suffer. By God, we need to keep giving tax breaks to the wealthy (job creators...LOL) and corporations. Only dumb downed republicans support that bullshit.

I reckon I did forget about ryans budget plan. The one where he make sure balancing the budget is on the backs of the middle class and poor. Those are the only two groups who need to scarifice and suffer. By God, we need to keep giving tax breaks to the wealthy (job creators...LOL) and corporations. Only dumb downed republicans support that bullshit.

Did you recently have an account banned that started with a T? Liberal hacks are like a hydra....get rid of one and nine more take its place.

Forum List

Back