Sergeant Shultz

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I just heard that Rush Limbaugh was referring to Ed Shultz of MSNBC fame as,"Sergeant Shultz"...(Hogan's Hero's)......... it just struck me as funny...

:poke:

It is funny. I love to watch eddies neck veins pop. his neck is fat so it takes some brewing to make those neck veins pop;.

It is funny. I love to watch eddies neck veins pop. his neck is fat so it takes some brewing to make those neck veins pop;.

Yup.. I love it when he goes tomato red...

I could do without the heavy sweating though... :lol:..

Forget smello-vision..

Oh he's in rare form tonight.He's crying about the republicans not approving ANOTHER extension of unemployment benefits.It has only been extended so they have received benefits for 99 weeks.....99 weeks have not been enough.They need to be extended again,and then they will have to be extended again,and again,and.......when does it end? never?....

From what I understand the reason they didn't go for it is that they want it paid for.What's the problem with that?

Oh he's in rare form tonight.He's crying about the republicans not approving ANOTHER extension of unemployment benefits.It has only been extended so they have received benefits for 99 weeks.....99 weeks have not been enough.They need to be extended again,and then they will have to be extended again,and again,and.......when does it end? never?....

From what I understand the reason they didn't go for it is that they want it paid for.What's the problem with that?

Ah.. Democrats pinning tails on their donkey's?

I like Ed Schultz. He's built like a bull. And I think he could beat the living crap out of Limbaugh.

And I loved Hogan's Heroes!

Hoooooogannnn!

I like Ed Schultz. He's built like a bull. And I think he could beat the living crap out of Limbaugh.

Hoooooogannnn!

What do you mean.. he's built like a tub of lard...

Sumo Shultz would fit for a name also...:lol:

Hoooooogannnn!

When I worked as a mover/trucker...worked with tons of guys with the same build. Big gut..but strong up top.

The guy use to play football.

Limbaugh doesn't look as if he did anything athletic in his life at all. His shoulders are droopy...and no muscle at all. I saw him jumping up and down on a stage..and things moved that normally don't move on a person's body.

Hoooooogannnn!

When I worked as a mover/trucker...worked with tons of guys with the same build. Big gut..but strong up top.

Limbaugh doesn't look as if he did anything athletic in his life at all. His shoulders are droopy...and no muscle at all. I saw him jumping up and down on a stage..and things moved that normally don't move on a person's body.

You know..

I'm a little uncomfortable discussing your attraction to Sumo Ed...:eusa_eh:

So.. Limbaugh doesn't do for ya huh...:lol:

You know..

I like girls you silly pip.

But I guess it's my old timer nyc street smarts talking. I always size up possible opponents.

Hoooooogannnn!

So.....it's degenerated down to "My talk-show host could beat your talk-show host"?

Yeah..it went from Schultz looks like Sgt. Schultz to Ed Schultz can beat up Rush Limbaugh.

This thread didn't have far to fall.

But kinda fun.

You know..

I like girls you silly pip.

But I guess it's my old timer nyc street smarts talking. I always size up possible opponents.

Ya sure.... you might be on the verge of an epiphany...:razz:

Hoooooogannnn!

So.....it's degenerated down to "My talk-show host could beat your talk-show host"?

Yeah..it went from Schultz looks like Sgt. Schultz to Ed Schultz can beat up Rush Limbaugh.

But kinda fun.

Well....it is a very DEEP thread.:iagree:

Hoooooogannnn!

But kinda fun.

Well..... I'm insulted.... :talk2hand:

Forum List

Back