Separation of church and state makes him want to throw up

There is no separation of church and state mentioned in the first amendment

Santorum: Separation Of Church And State 'Makes Me Want To Throw Up'

Damn that pesky little First Amendment. Its just SO inconvenient to Santorum.

Sadly, there are many rw's who are so dumb, they actually don't realize what this creep is saying.
Yeah....that little asshole is definitely zeroing-in on one serious fuckin' meltdown!!!

I surely do hope it's televised.

smiley_popcorn.gif

".....separation of church and state was "not the founders' vision."

323.png

Santorum probably throws up if he sees a naked woman too. That is one seriously repressed man.

Sadly, there are many rw's who are so dumb, they actually don't realize what this creep is saying.

First Amendment fail

It doesn't call for separation of Church and State. Merely calls for no official religion.

That's correct, It's vague when it comes to many constitutional questions, it's why the supreme court defined it further to mean that there is a wall that the founders were too negligent to build. They have consistently ruled in a way leaves no gray areas. There is a wall for a very good reason, Santorum would make it a ramp where the government has no power to protect us from religious fanatics doing away with our sinful rights.

[That's correct, It's vague when it comes to many constitutional questions, it's why the supreme court defined it further to mean that there is a wall that the founders were too negligent to build.

The Supreme Court doesn't have that authority.

Damn you really are one dumb fuck.

Did you ever have any doubt?

They dont have the authority to rule under served either, but that doesnt stop them.

[That's correct, It's vague when it comes to many constitutional questions, it's why the supreme court defined it further to mean that there is a wall that the founders were too negligent to build.

Sure they do, it's what they are there for, to answer constitutional questions that the actual constitution is not clear on. What do you think their purpose is?

Sure they do, it's what they are there for, to answer constitutional questions that the actual constitution is not clear on. What do you think their purpose is?

Nope only supposed to judge cases based on what is in the constitution not make up shit.

As usual, the libs take things out of context. What Santorum objects to seems to me to be the inability of people of faith to attempt any participation in politics without hearing cries from the ACLU and the atheists about "separation of church and state". The founding fathers did not intend that all religious beliefs be disregarded. They did not intend that religious symbols be disallowed in public.

The liberals, atheists and others suffering from delusions of superiority will jump at the chance to remove prayer from school, nativity scenes from public property, God from our currency and whatever else has an inkling of religion in it. I am surprised they haven't called for a remodeling of the Supreme Court building...to remove the images of Moses and the Ten Commandments.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Liberals are one FUCKED UP group of whiners and self-righteous, pseudo-intellectual pricks!

Nope only supposed to judge cases based on what is in the constitution not make up shit.

Their judgements become precedent law and are built on earlier precedent law. Our constitution is a mere skeleton that required a lot of fleshing out.

Their judgements become precedent law and are built on earlier precedent law. Our constitution is a mere skeleton that required a lot of fleshing out.

I know ... whats your point. It's not supposed to be like that. We have an amendment process to change and add to the constitution.

Forum List

Back