Senior constituent against Ryan Medicare/SS cuts

Welcome to the board.

Are you actually objecting to the speaker being allowed to complete his talk?

They no longer teach manners where you come from?
Or is it simply over-exposure to Alinsky?

How quickly some people conveniently forget members the Tea Party interrupting Dems townhall meetings.
Alinsky's teaching in action!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUKrFcoPpVc]Man interrupts town hall - YouTube[/ame]

Bottom line: Trust Obama- he's HOPE AND CHANGE!! He can cut 3/4 of $trillion from Medicare and it's a good thing. Don't ask any questions or think for yourselves. Just go to Daily Kooks and they'll tell you what to believe.

Or simply wait for our very own resident Obamacare shill, Greenbeard to come along. He'll shamelessly parrot the party line all day! He'll even explain how the laws of physics and human nature are all suspended when it comes to Obamacare. With Obamacare; Less is more; Bad is good; Hot is cold.

Why think for yourself? Trust in Hope and Change!!!

:cuckoo:

Bottom line:

Bottom line: Romney-Ryan are running on bankrupting Medicare before the end of their first term.

That raises some very important questions and the American people deserve some answers. You may have taken the "lalala I'm not listening!" approach but I doubt the nation's seniors are so nonchalant about Romney depleting the trust fund in just four years time.

Bottom line:

Bottom line: Romney-Ryan are running on bankrupting Medicare before the end of their first term.

That raises some very important questions and the American people deserve some answers. You may have taken the "lalala I'm not listening!" approach but I doubt the nation's seniors are so nonchalant about Romney depleting the trust fund in just four years time.

According to Greenshill - if we elect Romney - Seniors will die!!!

How imaginative and original.

Bottom line:

How imaginative and original.

I don't think so, either.

Let's set the record straight.
Obama took 716 Billion out of Medicare to fund OBabamacare and will not sign any Bill requiring that the money be put back into Medicare.

Mitt and Paul Ryan will not cut any Social Security Benefits for Seniors.
In addition, those 55 and older will receive the same SS Benefits Seniors are currently receiving. Unlike Obama, they have no plans to take money from Medicare.

All you liberals can do is regurgitate false statements and Democratic Talking Points.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back