Senile Sanders was rude and sexist toward Hillary in Flint Debate

Well there was that part where he backhanded her when she brought the wrong beer.

This brings up a good question . If it's trump v hill. How can Trump go all bully on her without pissing off every women voter in the country ?

Just like most women, she couldn't keep her mouth shut, and kept interrupting him.

Bullshit. I watched it live - and she was very respectful while he was speaking. He, on the other hand, acted like an asshole.

Sexist? You're the posterboy that winguts point to about political correctness. It was a debate, things get heated. Not to the retarded levels of the GOP debates, not by a long shot. I think Sanders is cool with Clinton having a vagina.

No she tried several times to bellow over top of Bernie and he rightly told her to stop. He finally straightened his back bone but it's too little too late. It probably wouldn't have made a difference regardless.

Just like most women, she couldn't keep her mouth shut, and kept interrupting him.

Bullshit. I watched it live - and she was very respectful while he was speaking. He, on the other hand, acted like an asshole.

Sexist? You're the posterboy that winguts point to about political correctness. It was a debate, things get heated. Not to the retarded levels of the GOP debates, not by a long shot. I think Sanders is cool with Clinton having a vagina.

I was much more offended by his rudeness than his sexism. He's a cranky, senile old man. He usually looks like he's on the verge of having a heart attack.

Well there was that part where he backhanded her when she brought the wrong beer.

This brings up a good question . If it's trump v hill. How can Trump go all bully on her without pissing off every women voter in the country ?

Because most American women aren't stupid enough to vote for her.

Why does everybody jump so quickly to playing the sex card? It's almost as bad as the race card... It's beneath you.

Two very passionate people were debating issues to a live and national audience. Bearnie may have lost his composure at times and snapped like a crankster but it is nothing more than that... It's what happens during heated debates. Unless you want the left to join the GOP circus I suggest you keep the discussions to substance and not BS.

This isn't a good criticism, an actual criticism against sanders is his view on ghetto's and Caucasians.

I don't know why the Bern doesn't BURN the Hildebeast on this...

DrKObDk.jpg

I was much more offended by his rudeness than his sexism. He's a cranky, senile old man. He usually looks like he's on the verge of having a heart attack.

For starters there wasn't any sexism. Secondly, it's a debate and people say not nice things to each other, it's not a politeness contest. I would imagine the Sanders campaign is and should be feeling a tad desperate and the debates now offer the few existing moments where the candidates can differentiate from each other, it gets "not nice" often, this debate series is boring, there are few fireworks since they agree with each other on almost everything.

Why hyperventilate on the few times they are "rude" to each other? If you support Clinton, rest assured, it's practically in the bag. For those that support Sanders, he pushed Clinton further to the left and she is better for it.

To complain about alleged sexist or whatever comments in a 2016 Democratic debate is kind of silly when you see what the Republicans have to offer.

EDIT: Just look at the post above me, that asshole is actually attempting to be human and create some comradery with your over a candidate just because she isn't Donald Trump.

Last edited:
Hillary's and Bernie's testosterone levels are probably the same so it really isn't "sexist."

Forum List

Back