Send a Christmas Card to a Soldier in Iraq:

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Xerox is doing this, just click on the link and follow the directions.

Who knows, Crimson White may get one of ours! :D

XEROX IS DOING SOMETHING COOL

If you go to this web site, Let's Say Thanks you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving inIraq . You can't choose who gets the card, but it will go to a member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! It's FREE and it only takes a second.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our soldiers over there need to know we are behind them.

This takes just 10 seconds and it's a wonderful way to say thank you. Please take the time and please take the time to pass it on for others to do. We can never say thank you enough.

Thanks for taking to time to support our military!

You can send more than one card too folks, just keep going back to the link! I've sent some as my real name, and some as "Echo Zulu-USMB"

I figure I'll do one of each card option.... then... I might start again. I'm sending some as me and some as 'CG'.

Seen this the other day, someone was circulating it on on FB, excellent idea. I'm sure it will make alot of soldiers very happy.

Just sent a few, and I'm going to spread the word.

Thanks for posting this, EZ.

Thanks Rat! I hope a LOT of people on here, and elsewhere, do this!

It only takes a few seconds folks, and will mean so much to so many away from their families right now.

I've sent one set of each card, twice. Once as me and once as CG!

Mom is sending it out to a whole bunch.... and she's done a whole bunch of cards from her. We're getting there!

Thanks for posting this Echo Zulu!

One card sent. Now that I read we can send more than one, I'm going back in to send a few more. Then I'm going to pass the link along in an email.

:)

Forum List

Back