Senator Ted Cruz confronts Myorkas...chief of homeland security

You cannot answer a simple question.
It's a stupid troll question. Why even ask something like that during a Congressional hearing?

The only purpose of asking that question is to be an asshole....and Ted Cruz is great at being an asshole. Hopefully, he loses in November if Texas voters finally wise up.

God Republicans are SLOW. Why does it take them forever to FIRE some dipshit lying POS from their government job??? Fire the son of a bitch already WTF!
Because they can't prove anything, genius. Mayorkas has done nothing wrong.

And the "crimes" these MAGA Repug idiots are accusing him of are actually powers assigned to Secretary of State Blinken.

You people are so incompetent...it would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

It's a stupid troll question. Why even ask something like that during a Congressional hearing?

The only purpose of asking that question is to be an asshole....and Ted Cruz is great at being an asshole. Hopefully, he loses in November if Texas voters finally wise up.
Just proves he isn't doing his job. He didn't even know what the bands were.

Because they can't prove anything, genius. Mayorkas has done nothing wrong.

And the "crimes" these MAGA Repug idiots are accusing him of are actually powers assigned to Secretary of State Blinken.

You people are so incompetent...it would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.
Let's score your post...lie, lie, lie and lie. Impressive.

Mayorkas sees his job as protecting and facilitating the assault on our borders. Securing the needs of foreigners has nothing to do with the security of the homeland.

There is a crisis at the border. Do you support children crossing the border sold as sex slaves?
man-falls-bayol.gif

Schiff said just because Christopher Steele lied, doesnt mean Trump and Putin DID NOT STEAL 2020. :laughing0301:

Schiff forgot about DUE PROCESS? I thought he had a Harvard law degree. How the fuck does he not know due process?

THE FISA WARRANT WAS OBTAINED ILLEGALLY. THE ENTIRE INVESTIGATION WAS ILLEGAL.
I meant 2016, dammit! I have done that more than once…25th my ass. :)

Forum List

Back