Senator Joni Ernst (R)- "the gift that keeps on giving" :D

Joni is a step up from Bachmann, but just a small step. I don't think that we are going to get as many laughs from her, but she still represents a shinning example of the tea party's proof that evolution really can work in reverse....

I wouldn't call her as batshit crazy as Bachmann

But Ernst is a Senator and can do more damage

Joni is a step up from Bachmann, but just a small step. I don't think that we are going to get as many laughs from her, but she still represents a shinning example of the tea party's proof that evolution really can work in reverse....

I wouldn't call her as batshit crazy as Bachmann

But Ernst is a Senator and can do more damage

Yepp.

HuffPost/Democrat War on (Combat Veteran) Women

Senator Joni Ernst (R-Iowa) of course! She''s a rising star and the Left has a mandate to attack her. Here's part of the trash report on the blog:

And it's technically true. She was company commander of the Iowa National Guard's 1168th Transportation Company during its tour of active duty in Kuwait and southern Iraq, from February 2003 to April 2004. But the unit was never in a firefight, or for that matter attacked at all; it delivered supplies, and later, guarded the front gate and ran perimeter patrol at their home base outside Kuwait City, Camp Arifjan.

All this does is show the complete and total ignorance of the Democrat publicity organ. For every front line combat soldier, it takes for or more in a support role. It's a reality of war. And, they are subject to being shot at, bombed, and IED'd just like everyone else in a combat zone. Just how many “support troops” have been killed in wars? I'd be willing to bet a whole lot.

In any case, just another example of the Left's blind ignorance.

Read more @ The Honor of Senator Joni Ernst Andrew Reinbach

And their hatred of women

Against GOP opposition, it's Democrats who pass equal pay for equal work. But it's Democrats who hate woman?
Republicans want to legislate women's bodies because they think women are too stupid to take care of their own bodies. I guess that's how they show their "love".

Senator Joni Ernst (R-Iowa) of course! She''s a rising star and the Left has a mandate to attack her. Here's part of the trash report on the blog:

And it's technically true. She was company commander of the Iowa National Guard's 1168th Transportation Company during its tour of active duty in Kuwait and southern Iraq, from February 2003 to April 2004. But the unit was never in a firefight, or for that matter attacked at all; it delivered supplies, and later, guarded the front gate and ran perimeter patrol at their home base outside Kuwait City, Camp Arifjan.

All this does is show the complete and total ignorance of the Democrat publicity organ. For every front line combat soldier, it takes for or more in a support role. It's a reality of war. And, they are subject to being shot at, bombed, and IED'd just like everyone else in a combat zone. Just how many “support troops” have been killed in wars? I'd be willing to bet a whole lot.

Against GOP opposition, it's Democrats who pass equal pay for equal work. But it's Democrats who hate woman?
Republicans want to legislate women's bodies because they think women are too stupid to take care of their own bodies. I guess that's how they show their "love".

It's not because they are stupid.
It's because a lot of them are young ,around 15 or 16 and they are being lied to by the abortion clinics telling them the baby is just a blob of cells.

It's because a lot of them are young ,around 15 or 16 and they are being lied to by the abortion clinics telling them the baby is just a blob of cells.
And once again we have deflection of off of the topic.
and you've done a fine job of it....

They don't give Silver Stars out like candy

For your information - Kerry wrote his own citations for the award!

Nobody attested to the truth of the allegations made within them.

They were rubber-stamped by his commander who clearly knew Kerry's political clout and approved by some clerk at higher headquarters.

Having been there and done that, I can tell you exactly what happened: The recommendation for the award was received and some clerk, probably a Sp4, saw who it came from and wrote a transmittal memo. It was signed by the officer in the Awards & Decorations officer of the G1 and the Chief of Staff signed off, having a general officer approve it. All without one bit of supporting information!

Officers in Vietnam routinely received Bronze Stars, Legions of Merit, and Distinguished Service Medals like candy handed out to the local children.

Oh really?

I never knew Silver Stars were that easy. Just write yourself up and enclose two boxtops and you get your Silver Star

How many were given out in Vietnam? 1 million? 2 million
I think Kerry has the record, 3 purple hearts and a silver star in four months. A lot of people were in the hospital for months and got a purple heart. Kerry is a traitor and a fraud.

Kerry is an American Hero

He admitted to War Crimes

Why are right wingers always going on about "protecting the babies"? They are so full of shit. It's a baby once it's born and they don't give a shit about the born. They cut food stamps, health care, day care and anything else that will make a difference in a child's life. They don't care about the unborn either. It's their way of controlling women. Of getting back at women for what?

ows_142205954962631.jpg

Why are right wingers always going on about "protecting the babies"? They are so full of shit. It's a baby once it's born and they don't give a shit about the born. They cut food stamps, health care, day care and anything else that will make a difference in a child's life. They don't care about the unborn either. It's their way of controlling women. Of getting back at women for what?
So we are suppose to raise everyone's children. I raised mine without child support. You need to raise yours on your own also. If someone needs help, help them but don't support them. How much of your personal income do you give to the poor?

Joni Ernst Stands By Her Combat Veteran Remarks Without Facing Combat Crooks and Liars
(snip)
Real combat veterans I spoke to don't think much of how the Senator talks up her combat duty. Larry Hanft, for instance, who earned the Combat Infantryman's Badge fighting in Vietnam, says, "By her definition, everybody who stepped off the plan in Kuwait is a combat veteran. Joni Ernst is using her military experience to gain a political edge and pull the wool over the eyes of the American people. She's a fraud..." Mr. Hanft is one of Sen. Ernst's constituents.

Overtaking Hillary & Brian Williams? :rofl:

Hillary "Stolen Valor" Clinton was going to comment, but was busy dodging sniper fire...

Look, you're a hack with zero integrity, but Ernst was active duty in a combat Zone.

Hillary "Stolen Valor" Clinton made the whole fucking thing up.

Good luck trying to whitewash the lies of Hillary "Stolen Valor" Clinton .

Oh, and Crooks and Liars? BWAAAHAHAHAHA Even for a hate site, that is bottom of the barrel. What is it you and two other Klansman who actually visit that cesspool?

Joni Ernst Stands By Her Combat Veteran Remarks Without Facing Combat Crooks and Liars
(snip)
Real combat veterans I spoke to don't think much of how the Senator talks up her combat duty. Larry Hanft, for instance, who earned the Combat Infantryman's Badge fighting in Vietnam, says, "By her definition, everybody who stepped off the plan in Kuwait is a combat veteran. Joni Ernst is using her military experience to gain a political edge and pull the wool over the eyes of the American people. She's a fraud..." Mr. Hanft is one of Sen. Ernst's constituents.

Wow. You moonbats are really desperate. Joni Ernst served in a transportation unit in Iraq during a WAR. It's only the luck of the draw that her unit wasn't attacked. The fact that she served in a combat zone makes her BY LAW a combat veteran.

yanno..... overusing a snappy
(snip)

Wow. You moonbats are really desperate. Joni Ernst served in a transportation unit in Iraq during a WAR. It's only the luck of the draw that her unit wasn't attacked. The fact that she served in a combat zone makes her BY LAW a combat veteran.
you referring to that "largest foreign policy disaster in a generation" war? THAT war?

(snip)

you referring to that "largest foreign policy disaster in a generation" war? THAT war?

You become more hateful everyday, which is your only real accomplishment in life.

(snip)

You become more hateful everyday, which is your only real accomplishment in life.
ummm..... I, and others who make a living analyzing IR, made that pronouncement months ago Hun. After the last vet of that boondoggle receives care the bill will surpass $3TRILLION no doubt.

Thanks for playing.
game_set_match.gif

(snip)

They're losing the war of ideas and electoral seats. They will only be getting worse over the next few years.

(snip)

They're losing the war of ideas and electoral seats. They will only be getting worse over the next few years.
ROFL. What "ideas" does the GOP have aside from the tired one's they've had for the last 40 yrs?

BTW- they draft that alternative healthcare bill yet? :eusa_whistle: :doubt:

Forum List

Back