Senator Grassley holds the key: Flynn was unmasked in an act of revenge by the FBI

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Do I want the investigations to continue? YOU BETTCHA!

THIS is one of the biggest reasons not to trust the FBI when it is running under Democrat whores. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the Democrat run FBI under Comey and now McCabe used their power to unmask and leak about General Flynn in retaliation and revenge over a sexual discrimination case where Flynn was backing the woman bringing the lawsuit.

You can flush the so called Russian link investigation completely down the toilet because it was all bullshit from the get go.

Never forget this asshole McCabe's wife ran as a huge D with mega $$$$$$$$$$ coming from the Clinton whore Terry McAuliffe. Over half a million.

"The FBI launched a criminal probe against former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn two years after the retired Army general roiled the bureau’s leadership by intervening on behalf of a decorated counterterrorism agent who accused now-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe and other top officials of sexual discrimination, according to documents and interviews.

Flynn’s intervention on behalf of Supervisory Special Agent Robyn Gritz was highly unusual, and included a letter in 2014 on his official Pentagon stationary, a public interview in 2015 supporting Gritz’s case and an offer to testify on her behalf. His offer put him as a hostile witness in a case against McCabe, who was soaring through the bureau’s leadership ranks.

The FBI sought to block Flynn’s support for the agent, asking a federal administrative law judge in May 2014 to keep Flynn and others from becoming a witness in her Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) case, memos obtained by Circa show. Two years later, the FBI opened its inquiry of Flynn….

McCabe eventually became the bureau’s No. 2 executive and emerged as a central player in the FBI’s Russia election tampering investigation, putting him in a position to impact the criminal inquiry against Flynn.

Three FBI employees told Circa they personally witnessed McCabe make disparaging remarks about Flynn before and during the time the retired Army general emerged as a figure in the Russia case."

More at link....

Articles: Could Flynn's Unmasking be McCabe's Revenge?

Hey, people, watch this, you'll like it (it's a little off topic though).
NBC CUT THIS CLIP OF PUTIN MAKING A MOCKERY OF MEGYN KELLY!

Vladimir Putin to Kelly : You and I, we have a much closer relationship than with Mr Flynn. You and I met up yesterday evening. You and I have worked all day together. We are meeting yet again at this moment. When I came to the event at our company, Russia Today, and sat down at the table, next to me there was a gentleman, and someone else was sitting down on my other side.

I almost did not talk to him. I said hello, we sat next to each other, then I said goodbye and left. This sums up my entire acquaintanceship with Mr Flynn. If Mr Flynn and I had this kind of interaction, while you and I, we have spent an entire day together, and Mr Flynn was fired from his job, you then should be arrested and put in jail.
Interview to NBC (full version, Kremlin site)

Last edited:
Senator Grassley holds the key: Flynn was unmasked in an act of revenge by the FBI

Firstly, unmasking is not the same as leaking.

Secondly, his involvement was leaked because he was appointed as the APNSA and was known to be shady and lying by the Intel community.

Secondly, his involvement was leaked because he was appointed as the APNSA and was known to be shady and lying by the Intel community.

Leaking is against the law. McCabe is under a slew of investigations. His wife got a tone of money from the D's.

Leaking is against the law. McCabe is under a slew of investigations. His wife got a tone of money from the D's.

I don't know if he's the leaker, but I'm happy Flynn is no longer in a sensitive position.

Don't you wonder why Flynn was so poorly vetted by the Trump folks?

Oh, its ok for Dems to commit a felony because...

Oh, its ok for Dems to commit a felony because...

I never said it was OK.
The leaker should do time. I'm just grateful that there are true patriots willing to sacrifice themselves for our country.

THIS is one of the biggest reasons not to trust the FBI when it is running under Democrat whores. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the Democrat run FBI under Comey and now McCabe used their power to unmask and leak about General Flynn in retaliation and revenge over a sexual discrimination case where Flynn was backing the woman bringing the lawsuit.

You can flush the so called Russian link investigation completely down the toilet because it was all bullshit from the get go.

Never forget this asshole McCabe's wife ran as a huge D with mega $$$$$$$$$$ coming from the Clinton whore Terry McAuliffe. Over half a million.

"The FBI launched a criminal probe against former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn two years after the retired Army general roiled the bureau’s leadership by intervening on behalf of a decorated counterterrorism agent who accused now-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe and other top officials of sexual discrimination, according to documents and interviews.

Flynn’s intervention on behalf of Supervisory Special Agent Robyn Gritz was highly unusual, and included a letter in 2014 on his official Pentagon stationary, a public interview in 2015 supporting Gritz’s case and an offer to testify on her behalf. His offer put him as a hostile witness in a case against McCabe, who was soaring through the bureau’s leadership ranks.

The FBI sought to block Flynn’s support for the agent, asking a federal administrative law judge in May 2014 to keep Flynn and others from becoming a witness in her Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) case, memos obtained by Circa show. Two years later, the FBI opened its inquiry of Flynn….

McCabe eventually became the bureau’s No. 2 executive and emerged as a central player in the FBI’s Russia election tampering investigation, putting him in a position to impact the criminal inquiry against Flynn.

Three FBI employees told Circa they personally witnessed McCabe make disparaging remarks about Flynn before and during the time the retired Army general emerged as a figure in the Russia case."

More at link....

So? Flynn is guilty.

Don't expect that to filter through the brains of Trump Davidians. If it doesn't fit into their narrative they will ignore it.

More at link....

So? Flynn is guilty.

Of what?

Forum List

Back