Senator Graham: Trump is misjudging Putin

upload_2018-7-19_10-32-53.png

upload_2018-7-19_10-32-23.png

That's whom we have to listen to and believe?

Interesting 'scrum'.

The Faggot Miss Lindsay Graham is deranged, she said that football might be bugged, the Faggot Miss Lindsay Graham is compromised probably they have pictures of her anally violating little boys, she is deranged and has been Professionally Shilling for War With Russia since 2015, she should be airdropped into ISIS territory wearing the below dress to be given some of that Cultural Enrichment:

miss-lindsey-has-the-vapors-again-by-hip-is-everything_thumb1.jpg

Interesting 'scrum'.

The Faggot Miss Lindsay Graham is deranged, she said that football might be bugged, the Faggot Miss Lindsay Graham is compromised probably they have pictures of her anally violating little boys, she is deranged and has been Professionally Shilling for War With Russia since 2015, she should be airdropped into ISIS territory wearing the below dress to be given some of that Cultural Enrichment:

miss-lindsey-has-the-vapors-again-by-hip-is-everything_thumb1.jpg

1,000 WINNERS!!!

Good for Graham and McCain.

Incredible Jake that you always side with the Warmongers, you are Hot for War with Russia, War with Iran you wanted War with North Korea, are you unhappy that there are no bombs dropping on some random Sovereign Nation so you can watch the death and carnage on your television?

original.jpg

So Miss Lindsay Graham and John McInsane, she'll have to get a new boyfriend imminently as he's basically a walking corpse.

But here is a picture of Miss Lindsay Graham and her boyfriend John McInsane when he was still alive:

grahammccainlieberman.jpg

I thought Graham went pretty easy on the President. Compared to what a lot of pols and intelligence types have said, Graham was downright supportive.

My Lucy, I don't war, and you will have a very hard time finding anything I have written through the years that has supported me wanting to go to war with Russia, Iran, Iraq, or North Korea.

Trump, in the oth, was threatening NK with war and has implied that might happen to Iran.

I am no more a neo-con than you are not a neo-fascist.

My Lucy, I don't war, and you will have a very hard time finding anything I have written through the years that has supported me wanting to go to war with Russia, Iran, Iraq, or North Korea.

Trump, in the oth, was threatening NK with war and has implied that might happen to Iran.

Well I hope so dear Jake, nobody should support War, War should only be the very very last option and it should be only for something very very serious.

"I am no more a neo-con than you are not a neo-fascist."

Jake darling, I am a Right-Wing Fascist Totalitarian, and you know Leftist men secretly LOVE Right-Wing Fascist Totalitarian girls, they love us because we look GREAT dressed in Black with knee high Black leather boots - and of course I myself have Manolo Blahnik knee high Black leather boots :smoke:

MEGA :thewave:

Interesting 'scrum'.

We Won't Be Manly Again Until We're All Subject to Active Duty at Age 18, No College Dodge

More Chickenhawk scum.. Sissyboy Paul Lindsey used connections to get into the fake-military Reserves during the Vietnam War, then stayed in to get media credibility as an experienced military expert. Richkid traitors better start joining the military and learn how to fight, because the next big war is going to be against them.

Faux patriots in hawkish media used as an advisor some phony who sat out the Vietnam War in graduate school, waiting for the war to end so he could become a career military officer. And he only made it to Lieutenant Colonel, which is not a very high rank, before being forced to retire.

Massive guilt in being such a gutless, slavish, and passive nation is the reason people never mention the fake-service aspect of Graham's boasted patriotism, only his scripted political message. Ultimately, those with no connections are responsible for connections becoming a matter of life and death. As a result 60,000 died because they didn't protest the selective service disgrace.

Last edited:
: Lucy Hamilton ~ Jake darling, I am a Right-Wing Fascist Totalitarian, and you know Leftist men secretly LOVE Right-Wing Fascist Totalitarian girls, they love us because we look GREAT dressed in Black with knee high Black leather boots - and of course I myself have Manolo Blahnik knee high Black leather boots :smoke:

Yes, Magda.
smoke.gif
I knew you could not stay away. Right-Wing Fascist Totalitarian girls are slaves to there passions.

Lindsey Graham ran for POTUS against Trump. He won ZERO GOP electoral votes in the primary. ZERO. He tried to get the job and failed, miserably.

: Lucy Hamilton ~ Jake darling, I am a Right-Wing Fascist Totalitarian, and you know Leftist men secretly LOVE Right-Wing Fascist Totalitarian girls, they love us because we look GREAT dressed in Black with knee high Black leather boots - and of course I myself have Manolo Blahnik knee high Black leather boots :smoke:

Yes, Magda.
smoke.gif
I knew you could not stay away. Right-Wing Fascist Totalitarian girls are slaves to there passions.

Yes and yes and that is totally normal there is nothing wrong in that :smoke:

Also Jake I love the below, it's beautiful, love bunny rabbits, anyone who does not like bunny rabbits they should be rounded up and airdropped into Gitmo

20412.jpg

Well I hope so dear Jake, nobody should support War, War should only be the very very last option and it should be only for something very very serious.

"I am no more a neo-con than you are not a neo-fascist."

Jake darling, I am a Right-Wing Fascist Totalitarian, and you know Leftist men secretly LOVE Right-Wing Fascist Totalitarian girls, they love us because we look GREAT dressed in Black with knee high Black leather boots - and of course I myself have Manolo Blahnik knee high Black leather boots :smoke:

MEGA :thewave:

YEE HAW!!!!!!!
They always say the rich have eclectic tastes.

Forum List

Back