Senator Corker says "Attaboy" to Wonderful Donald!

"I really did think he did a good job on the speech. And there are some details that need to be filled in. But it was a big step forward......And let me say this: I think when somebody transitions and gives a serious speech about something, I think giving an 'atta boy' is an appropriate thing to do," Corker explained.

Read more: Corker: Trump speech praise an 'attaboy,' not endorsement
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Corker's 'atta boy" is akin to a participation trophy. The bar is set about as low as it can go for Donald.

That cracked me up. I mean - REALLY?

Its corker. Slime of the first order. The "man" is to throw up and will kiss whatever ass he thinks will keep his cushy position doing nothing for the American people.

Besides, any of them who want to continue to feed at the public trough are going to be sucking up to Trumpery - just in case.

Then, when Secty Clinton wins, it will be business as usual - obstruction and voting against jobs, obstruction, women, taking away vets' health care, jobs, GI Bill, obstruction, gays, obstruction, shitting on the elderly and children, obstruction, raising their own pay, obstruction, while refusing to raise minimum wage, taking health care away from Americans while forcing them to pay for theirs, obstruction, taking lots of vacations, obstruction - All those great conservative/Repub values we've all come to know and despise.

Did I forget to mention gerrymandering, stealing votes and voter suppression?

I happen to like Senator Corker - at least I know I have one Senator in Congress who actually DOES respond to his constituents. He has responded to every email I have ever sent him with a clear and direct answer to whatever it was that was on my mind at the time. Reading our local papers, Corker has been very calm and quiet in his remarks rather than screeching like a banshee as some other politicians have done. I have far more respect for him than I do for my other Senator.

Forum List

Back