Senator awakens from coma

:eusa_eh: Maybe he means personally? If he means that, I could believe him.

Nothing ever happens in Rhode Island. :lol:

I don't remember it happening as much as it does now towards Obama. :D

I remember it only seeing it for the first time a few years ago. Going back into the archives, a couple of nuts had it back when he invaded Iraq. After that was a failure, you saw more.

It happened to Obama before he even took office in a widespread manner and much more than for Bush.

It's wrong on both occasions, but I do hope those on the right do not try to excuse the current signs because of the past.

:eusa_eh: Maybe he means personally? If he means that, I could believe him.

Nothing ever happens in Rhode Island. :lol:

Think it through...

For years he shielded his little eyes from Booosh=Hitler pictures, yet somehow found a Barry=Hitler picture or two on Algore's interwebs...

Bullshit...

ron_van-winkle-734605.jpg

Think it through...

For years he shielded his little eyes from Booosh=Hitler pictures, yet somehow found a Barry=Hitler picture or two on Algore's interwebs...

Bullshit...

Don't need to go on the interwebs when it's all over television when you watch coverage of the protests.

Probably is selective memory on his part though. Unless he is speaking of his personal experience in Rhode Island.

You know, i understand politicians being ignorant of things of little notice. But I would expect them to atleast know whats going on in politics. I mean it's part of their freakin job to know what everyone is doing and saying about everyone else in politics.

You know, it is no wonder the Chinese do not take the USA very seriously anymore.

Forum List

Back