Senate Votes to Side With the Middle Class, Gauntlet Thrown Down to House Repubs.

Republicans want to "squat shit" on the Middle Class.

Why?

Because they are neither "corporations" nor "rich", that makes them "wrong".

Republicans want to "squat shit" on the Middle Class.

Why?

Because they are neither "corporations" nor "rich", that makes them "wrong".

Wow, Yeah that's it.

You are such a fucking moron. Raising Taxes on a group Labeled the "Rich" which actually includes 1/3 of all small Businesses in America in the Current Economic Climate is Extremely stupid, and will make life Harder for Everyone.

And why? To come up with 42 Billion dollars more a year? so you can Pay for the Government Deficit for 10 whole days? This is the most Disingenuous argument you guys have. Allowing the Tax Rates to Increase on the Top Wage earners, and many Small Businesses will do NOTHING to balance the Budget and will only Harm Economic Growth and Job Growth.

Do you really think another 42 Billion Dollars a year is going to change a damn thing?

Such a Hack.

Last edited:
Well that's typical. When you can't argue with logic and reason, attack the source.

What source? You HAD no fucking source. That was his point. You can't play the fucking martyr when you're just being called out for what the reality of the situation is. The fact that you'd still not answer the direct challenge to provide a source just proves his point MORE.

Fuck...you suck at this. Really badly.

Uh, actually I referenced the NYT, the CBO and Treasury Department reports in my post. Then, I gave the actual article, date and author. If that's not enough for you, perhaps you and Stupid...suck at this.

I also noticed you've yet to address my challenge. Why don't you tell us what happened to tax revenues after the tax cuts where implemented in 2003? Your buddy Stupid can't seem to look beyond 2002. You also 100% sure tax revenues will rise following a tax hike? Thrill us with your acumen...

Oh for christsake, your graph shows revenues increasing dramatically after 2003. Making up your own reality doesn't help you case.
I'm going to use big letters here so we can get on the same page.

I'm talking about 2001 to 2003.

Those were the years Bush cut tax rates and those were the years revenue went down. Again, evidence.

u-s-federal-government-revenue-current-inflation-gdp.jpg

Now, this is very simple. Either you agree revenue went down those three years, or you don't agree.

Do you agree it went down?

Tax cuts in 2003 would not have any appreciable effect until April 15, 2004.

Oh for christsake, your graph shows revenues increasing dramatically after 2003. Making up your own reality doesn't help you case.
I'm going to use big letters here so we can get on the same page.

I'm talking about 2001 to 2003.

Those were the years Bush cut tax rates and those were the years revenue went down. Again, evidence.

u-s-federal-government-revenue-current-inflation-gdp.jpg

Now, this is very simple. Either you agree revenue went down those three years, or you don't agree.

Do you agree it went down?

Tax cuts in 2003 would not have any appreciable effect until April 15, 2004.

Not true. They were accelerated and retroactive for 2003. Which is why we can say that they were the reason tax revenue was so low for that year.

Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Middle-Class Tax Cuts Preserved For A Year In Bill Passed By Senate

So the Senate killed the GOP plan, passed the Democrats' (which will extend cuts to over 90% of Americans ...probably more like 95-99%) plan. And now the House Republicans will be forced to show their cards. America will get to see them literally choose to punish EVERYONE to protect the 1%.

Good jerb, Grrvrrr Nrrqrrrst.

You mean just like the Dems and the Hussein did back when they extended the "Bush tax cuts" in 2010?

:eusa_whistle:

image7160650_370x278.jpg

Okay, so now that Stupid has been thoroughly discredited, I ask again, can someone explain WHY they believe raising taxes on anyone is a good thing?

Still waiting for a coherent response...

It's a good thing because some people have more than others. Taxing the ever loving shit out of those with more than others will make tem have less. And it is always a good thing ( to the OWS parasite crowd) that those for whom the fickle wand of success has blessed have their success diminished. After all, not only was their wealth largely the product of luck ( of genetics or circumstance), but also largely the product of that things we all due together( roads, teachers, and this incredible American system that we need to fundamentally change). Very little of their success was self earned, and so we should all share in tha success much much more than we currently do.

Where would the dems get access to a gauntlet? From which conservative would such a manly glove have to be confiscated?

So the Senate killed the GOP plan, passed the Democrats' (which will extend cuts to over 90% of Americans ...probably more like 95-99%) plan. And now the House Republicans will be forced to show their cards. America will get to see them literally choose to punish EVERYONE to protect the 1%.

:lmao: tax cuts for me but not for thee.

This more then proves democrats as class warfare low life.

This tax cut applies to everyone, not just middle class folks. It's a cut for me, thee and everyone else.

Where would the dems get access to a gauntlet? From which conservative would such a manly glove have to be confiscated?

Oh look everyone, the moron is using the age-old rhetoric that Liberals are wusses.

Hey, I forget, which President actually had the balls to train our focus on Bin Laden and then to pull the fucking trigger when we had him in our sights?

Who was that, Pho_King Retarded?

Well that's typical. When you can't argue with logic and reason, attack the source.

What source? You HAD no fucking source. That was his point. You can't play the fucking martyr when you're just being called out for what the reality of the situation is. The fact that you'd still not answer the direct challenge to provide a source just proves his point MORE.

Fuck...you suck at this. Really badly.

Uh, actually I referenced the NYT, the CBO and Treasury Department reports in my post. Then, I gave the actual article, date and author. If that's not enough for you, perhaps you and Stupid...suck at this.

I also noticed you've yet to address my challenge. Why don't you tell us what happened to tax revenues after the tax cuts where implemented in 2003? Your buddy Stupid can't seem to look beyond 2002. You also 100% sure tax revenues will rise following a tax hike? Thrill us with your acumen...

You supplied your reference only after being called out on it.

And I did talk about revenue after 2003. You just chose to ignore me. After 2003, revenue as a percentage of GDP, peaked at 18.5% in 2007. That level is 2.1 percentage points LOWER than Clinton's record of 20.1%, which was set in 2000, and is the ONLY time Bush had revenue above the historic average for the country, which is 18.2%. Although, he did tie the average one time. This number is also LOWER than Reagan's peaks of 19.6% and 19.2%.

All facts you are choosing to ignore.

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxfacts/displayafact.cfm?Docid=200

This tax cut applies to everyone, not just middle class folks. It's a cut for me, thee and everyone else.

From the article.

Tax rates would rise by 4 percent on incomes above $250,000 for couples and $200,000 for single filers

SPLAIN LUCY...............

THE ARTICLE SPECIFICALLY CALLS INTO QUESTION YOUR HONESTY.

Dont run off.

From the article.

Tax rates would rise by 4 percent on incomes above $250,000 for couples and $200,000 for single filers

Yes, those taxes would increase. Every American will benefit from the tax cut extension for all incomes below that.

Every working American at any income level will benefit from the extension of this tax cut.

From the article.

Yes, those taxes would increase. Every American will benefit from the tax cut extension for all incomes below that.

Every working American at any income level will benefit from the extension of this tax cut.

You are a lying POS. But thanks for playing..............

Forum List

Back