Senate overwhelmingly passes bill pumping $700 billion into military

i want to know who are the anti-Americans who voted against it

Senate passes bill pumping $700 billion into military
700 billion could pay for free health care for a lot of people
Nothing is free, including freedom itself, it all comes from a strong military.
The military gets free health care.
No they don't. The American tax payers pay for it, and the soldiers are given care in exchange for protecting our country with their life.

It's an insane amount of money to spend. It's too bad the Republican party is controlled by Zionist perverts who get off on war.

$700 billion? North Korea spends $10 billion.

Suppose there's a 100 million income tax payers in this country (filing doesn't count as a payer). That's $7000 per tax payer. Okay, you didn't pay in $7000. That's fine, we'll just add the balance to the national debt.

No they don't. The American tax payers pay for it, and the soldiers are given care in exchange for protecting our country with their life.
I said the military gets free health care. i didnt say the tax payers get free health care.

I said the military gets free health care. i didnt say the tax payers get free health care.

You should spend a lot less time disagreeing with others.

Anyway, I say that vets do get free medical care. Free, as it they don't pay for it and it's unearned. There's no market justification for us to heap as much benefits on people who join the military as we do. But, we do as tribute, because of those Zionist perverts who get off on war.

You should spend a lot less time disagreeing with others.

Anyway, I say that vets do get free medical care. Free, as it they don't pay for it and it's unearned. There's no market justification for us to heap as much benefits on people who join the military as we do. But, we do as tribute, because of those Zionist perverts who get off on war.
Its fun to disagree if they are smart. Then we get to debate. You are right about the dumb ones though.

Forum List

Back