Senate moves bill with up to $15,000 fines for sharing memes online

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A bi-partisan bill working its way through Congress could drastically change how copyright claims are processed, and would create a system to impose up to $30,000 in fines on anyone who shares protected material online.

When your pussy who wants to take all the little scary hurtful things that hurt your pussy's feelings awwwww We can not wait until you wake pathetic pussies are put in a war situation grid down. economic colllapse you stupid fkrs are going to get a real rude rude wake up call wake fkrs GTF out of our face pusy bitc.

Oh u don't like those words SUCKS TO BE YOU I Guess............

67063748_2782413258472534_2517121641733947392_n.jpg

going by the title...are the memes copyrighted??? i did not and do not go to infowar's site?

Last edited:
going by the tittle...are the memes copyrighted??? i did not and do not go to infowar's site?
Apparently MimeWhores has an issue with capitalism and private ownership or just didn't read what she cut and pasted........
"protected material online", that basically means copyrighted........

going by the tittle...are the memes copyrighted??? i did not and do not go to infowar's site?
Apparently MimeWhores has an issue with capitalism and private ownership or just didn't read what she cut and pasted........

Copyrights are one of the biggest detriments to innovation that exists in human society. I understand their purpose, but can you imagine the possibilities without them? One can dream, right?

Copyrights are one of the biggest detriments to innovation that exists in human society. I understand their purpose, but can you imagine the possibilities without them? One can dream, right?
If you say so........

A bi-partisan bill working its way through Congress could drastically change how copyright claims are processed, and would create a system to impose up to $30,000 in fines on anyone who shares protected material online.

When your pussy who wants to take all the little scary hurtful things that hurt your pussy's feelings awwwww We can not wait until you wake pathetic pussies are put in a war situation grid down. economic colllapse you stupid fkrs are going to get a real rude rude wake up call wake fkrs GTF out of our face pusy bitc.

Oh u don't like those words SUCKS TO BE YOU I Guess............

Hogwash. Memes are for sharing, like everything else, they fall under reasonable use laws, one would have to show actual damage, and the meme would have to SAY it is copyrighted with the copyright symbol.

If you say so........

Imagine if it was legal for anybody anywhere to take any idea and replicate/build upon it. I mean, sure, it'd be harder to monopolize and price gouge, but I think the benefit to humanity would be unbelievable.

:lol: you'd think!

But the story/ theory we've been told on it, is,,,,

we would NOT be as innovative, if it were not for the mighty dollar...

copyright/ trademarks etc gives the inventor, the creator, to make the money off of the invention etc, and decisions on who to share it with, at what price, other decisions etc.... for at least a period of time...

If you say so........

Imagine if it was legal for anybody anywhere to take any idea and replicate/build upon it. I mean, sure, it'd be harder to monopolize and price gouge, but I think the benefit to humanity would be unbelievable.
Okay, I'm a capitalist, I want my intellectual property protected and I want to make money off of it.........

Okay, I'm a capitalist, I want my intellectual property protected and I want to make money off of it.........

You'd still be able to make money. Like I said though I understand their purpose and I understand your concern. I think at the very least copyrights should be weakened. Maybe in the future when technology makes currency obsolete we'll stop stifling human progress to make an extra buck.

The Senate just approved the ‘Copyright Alternative in Small-Claims Enforcement Act of 2019’ for a full vote in the Senate. This Bill creates the Copyright Claims Board which could give you up to $15,000 in fines for sharing a meme you didn’t make.
WATCH: Senate Bill Could Fine Up To $15,000 For Sharing A Meme You Didn't Make (VIDEO)

These are your ........ who when they don't like anything via another person the wussies who are mentally abused morons well they just have to take away all those little things/words/ so it doesn't hurt their feelings while all in the process of shredding the greatest nation. Psyche warfare works so well on idiots.

Most of those are easily identified with such ease b.c all you have to use to describe such losers of society is say " Trump haters" ......... it encompasses everyone and everything they use.

The Senate just approved the ‘Copyright Alternative in Small-Claims Enforcement Act of 2019’ for a full vote in the Senate. This Bill creates the Copyright Claims Board which could give you up to $15,000 in fines for sharing a meme you didn’t make.
WATCH: Senate Bill Could Fine Up To $15,000 For Sharing A Meme You Didn't Make (VIDEO)

These are your ........ who when they don't like anything via another person the wussies who are mentally abused morons well they just have to take away all those little things/words/ so it doesn't hurt their feelings while all in the process of shredding the greatest nation. Psyche warfare works so well on idiots.

Most of those are easily identified with such ease b.c all you have to use to describe such losers of society is say " Trump haters" ......... it encompasses everyone and everything they use.
Didn't like the responses you got from posting this yesterday or is senility taking hold?

Fair use will still cover Hillary Clinton memes won't it? If not, I am totally opposed.

Fair use will still cover Hillary Clinton memes won't it? If not, I am totally opposed.
When you use your right to free speech to criticize Hillary, the deep state just goes batshit crazy, as evidenced by Citizens United and Mueller.

It's a bit creepy.

Last edited:
When you use your right to free speech to criticize Hillary, the deep state just goes batshit crazy, as evidenced by Citizens United and Mueller.

It's a bit creepy.

If I disappear from the site, know that the kill list just grew by 1.....

:flameth::th_BlackHelicopter:

Forum List

Back