Senate Immigration Bill Could Create Millions of New Voters in 6 Months

Socio

May 22, 2013
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/01/Senate-Immigration-Bill-Could-Create-Millions-of-New-Voters-In-6-Months

The Rubio-Schumer immigration bill in the Senate would legalize around 11 million currently illegal immigrants 6 months after passage. Most would have to wait over a decade to become citizens, but they would be legal immigrants under Federal law. If a current proposal in New York City is adopted, they would also be able to vote in municipal elections. The city is considering extended voting rights to legal immigrants.

If the New York City proposal passes, it is likely that other cities will consider similar expansions of the voting rolls. Already 4 towns in Massachusetts and a half-dozen cities in Maryland allow non-citizen immigrants to vote.

Sounds like New York may be the first major city to relinquish it's sovereignty to a foreign entity.

I am afraid as more and more cities and towns jump on this bandwagon the natural progression will be States allowing them to vote in State elections, then finally at the Federal level.

Needless to say if it reaches the national level elections America will be no more.

Well, they practically advertised in Mexico to ensure everyone there knew about amnesty. The number of people pouring in increased dramatically. I am certain that the Dems are trying to figure out how to allow them to vote by the midterm elections.

Well, the illegal aliens likely vote already, which is why voter ID is fought. There is no system in place to stop them. States have been denied the right to update voter rolls and purge names of the deceased, those who moved and illegitimate voters.

The left despises any suggestion that we make sure those who vote are actually eligible to do so. The claim is that legal citizens don't have access to the DMV to get a photo ID even though the same people either work, get a pension or are on welfare, all things that would require ID. It's mostly illegal aliens, who don't have legal ID that would be stopped from voting. Of course, some states have chosen to give them driver's licenses to help them look legit. And when the illegal aliens obtained the license, motor voter registration was part of the deal.

The left is simply trying to drum up more votes and they know that inviting more illegal aliens to come and get amnesty, along with welfare, they will ensure new voters. The message is that as long as people keep them in office, the goodies will keep coming and work can remain a nasty, four letter word.

I don't know how the Dems would work around the Constitutional requirements to be a citizen to vote for President..

I do expect to see them working a way around the requirement for Local, City, County, and State Government positions.

Then it would be, after a couple of years have passed, only "fair" to allow them to vote for Congress critters and President... after all, they can vote for Governor and State Legislators. It would be racist not to allow them.

If this law passes and they get the right to vote in 6 months I will NEVER VOTE AGAIN. And if I become wealthy enough I WILL move the fuck out of this country.

They will be legalized in 6 mos. The question is will New York, LA, or San Francisco be the first to open up their local elections to them to participate it.

"After all, they are here in large numbers and they are paying taxes now, and it is only "fair" that they have a voice in the local Government. It would be racist not to allow them to have a say in local elections."

That will be the reasoining put forth by the Democrats and other Liberals.

If this law passes and they get the right to vote in 6 months I will NEVER VOTE AGAIN. And if I become wealthy enough I WILL move the fuck out of this country.

They will be legalized in 6 mos. The question is will New York, LA, or San Francisco be the first to open up their local elections to them to participate it.

"After all, they are here in large numbers and they are paying taxes now, and it is only "fair" that they have a voice in the local Government. It would be racist not to allow them to have a say in local elections."

It's bullshit. As an excon that has reformed EVERY part of my life I had to wait YEARS to earn the right to vote again. I took great pride in my first chance to vote. And I still feel some of that each time. When you've been depraved of all freedoms like I have you gain an all new perspective of what they mean when you earn them back. And these motherfuckers may get them just for being here?!? They take many of our jobs. They drive down neighborhood market values. They drive up our welfare state. They suppress wages in some markets (like mine)

AND NOW THEY MAY GET TO DIMINISH THE VALUE OF MY VOTE?

It's bullshit. As an excon that has reformed EVERY part of my life I had to wait YEARS to earn the right to vote again. I took great pride in my first chance to vote. And I still feel some of that each time. When you've been depraved of all freedoms like I have you gain an all new perspective of what they mean when you earn them back. And these motherfuckers may get them just for being here?!? They take many of our jobs. They drive down neighborhood market values. They drive up our welfare state. They suppress wages in some markets (like mine)

AND NOW THEY MAY GET TO DIMINISH THE VALUE OF MY VOTE?

You got it ...

All to increase the Democratic Party's poltical base.

it could also create an extra $24 billion dollar a year debt, too. If there are 10 million and they all received $200 a month in benefits for a year while they get on their feet...

Forum List

Back