Senate Bill: Travelers must register cash and digital amounts over 10k or face 10 yrs in prison ,,,,

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Senate Bill: Travelers Must Register Cash and Digital Amounts Over $10K or Face 10 Years in Prison and Full Asset Seizure

A new bill seeks to track your money and assets incessantly, will enjoin any business with government ties to act as a de facto arm of DHS, and would steal all of your assets — including Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies — should you fail to report funds when traveling with over $10,000.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those who are not zombies see right through the bs they use to get things passed and those little gov. loving sheep jump up and down with the same claim they've been brainwashed into believing. " safe " oh it makes u safe, oh think how secure it will be.

The best part loons, wait until you can't have your money because they control it all.

Let's teach you how to use critical thinking------------ The 10 k will be a test for the smaller rats who can travel and have that amount of money, so don't think for a minute just because you don't have 10k to fling around and or you are poor and don't travel this is going to spill out to EVERYONE who earns MONEY in general.

Step back and look at welfare and how they are set up . Step back and look how fast they can cut you off of it if you don't kiss the Gov. ass for it.

A new bill seeks to track your money and assets incessantly, will enjoin any business with government ties to act as a de facto arm of DHS, and would steal all of your assets — including Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies — should you fail to report funds when traveling with over $10,000.

No, that's not what it says. It adds digital currencies like bitcoin to money that you have to declare at a border crossing into the USA. It has nothing to do with traveling around inside the USA.

A better argument is that it makes no sense, being that you don't have to declare bank accounts when crossing the border, and those are just as "digital".

Just like the "seizure " laws were put into effect to seize foreign drug lord's assets, it soon became seize from everybody, foreign and domestic. This will too. Our banks already alert the government of deposits of $10,000 and over and may have already lowered the amount that gets their attention. The government is collecting information on everything we do.

Last edited:
The joy of the reporting law is that it generated reams of paperwork for banks.

On the rare occasion when a bank screws up one of my accounts I go in and withdraw $10,001.00 in cash. The manager has to file lots of busy-work reports.

Then when he/she/it is done, I re-deposit the amount in cash and the bullshit busy-work starts all over.

Then when that's done I sit down with the branch manager and explain why he/she/it doesn't want to fuck with my checking accounts. They generally see the light.

Senate Bill: Travelers Must Register Cash and Digital Amounts Over $10K or Face 10 Years in Prison and Full Asset Seizure

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those who are not zombies see right through the bs they use to get things passed and those little gov. loving sheep jump up and down with the same claim they've been brainwashed into believing. " safe " oh it makes u safe, oh think how secure it will be.

The best part loons, wait until you can't have your money because they control it all.

Let's teach you how to use critical thinking------------ The 10 k will be a test for the smaller rats who can travel and have that amount of money, so don't think for a minute just because you don't have 10k to fling around and or you are poor and don't travel this is going to spill out to EVERYONE who earns MONEY in general.

Step back and look at welfare and how they are set up . Step back and look how fast they can cut you off of it if you don't kiss the Gov. ass for it.

Speaking of "critical thinking", read your own link.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

• Banned

Speaking of "critical thinking", read your own link.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You have none your just an indoctrinated idiots with no hope. I don't waste my time on the useless.

• Banned
Banks already by law have to question all cash deposits or withdrawals over $10K so this isn't much different.

Oh it does, all you have to do is have a large amount of money lets say even 3,000 you get pulled over . You just lost all your money you get accused of it being drug money , .............it is deeper than most realize.

"
Civil forfeiture grants the government robbery writ large: your cash, property, and assets can be stolen completely sans due process, your guilt — frequently pertaining to drug ‘crimes’ — matters not."

My husband tried to withdraw 8,000 for material for a job and the bank actually told him, "No." They held up the job for 8 days until the home owner, (who also banked there) went in and pitched a bitch.
In NJ, my husband was at his parents and they have the same bank we do, so my husband asked them to deposit some money in my account while they were there, and gave them the cash.
The teller knew my father-in-law. He was her high school principle. She told him, "No. It looked like money laundering". Once they get their hands on our money they consider it their money. We bank as little as possible.

You are blaming the banks when it is federal regulations that are causing them to take such actions. Anti-money laundering federal law demands such things as reporting or denying cash withdrawals over $10,000, multiple large cash deposits or withdrawals etc. The pols know that no matter how invasive and restrictive they make the laws the sheeple will blame banks and give the pols a pass.

Just "right wing hate on the poor"? it should require at least, one million dollars.

Never had 10k or even close to that in cash. When I do have that much money it stays in the damn bank unless I am carrying while traveling. Even if I did government can go to hell..what they gonna do stop everyone and ask them if they have money over 10k?

You are blaming the banks when it is federal regulations that are causing them to take such actions. Anti-money laundering federal law demands such things as reporting or denying cash withdrawals over $10,000, multiple large cash deposits or withdrawals etc. The pols know that no matter how invasive and restrictive they make the laws the sheeple will blame banks and give the pols a pass.

You've been sold BS.

Just "right wing hate on the poor"? it should require at least, one million dollars.

Blame card doesn't work. Because most of this was implemented long before Trump.

You've been sold BS.

Nope. That's the truth. Look it up.

I should rephrase that, what you said i'm sure holds truth to it. But, it runs deeper into the rabbit hole. So those who like kind of don't get it won't see what the ring around the money scam is

upload_2017-6-18_20-27-38.png

New Senate bill empowers feds to seize everything you own

Here is another post about this same Bill . Sometimes seeing different writers write something it helps to clear what some might not understand with the first article or sometimes two or three.

In the name of fighting terrorism financing, a new U.S. Senate bill threatens to force private corporations to monitor your financial activity and empowers the government to seize all your assets if you fail to comply with the new law. Even failure to fill out one form is a license for the federal government to take everything you have. Sponsored by Sens. Chuck Grassley, R-

Iowa, Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., John Cornyn, R-Texas, and Sheldon Whitehouse, D-R.I., Senate Bill 1241, “Combating Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing, and Counterfeiting Act of 2017,” was introduced last month and represents what some financial experts say is a new assault on cash and digital currencies. Proponents say it’s needed to fight criminal and terrorist money laundering efforts, yet the banking institutions that will be given orders to look for evidence are themselves the primary architects of the schemes that make this activity profitable on a massive scale. READ MORE

Never had 10k or even close to that in cash. When I do have that much money it stays in the damn bank unless I am carrying while traveling. Even if I did government can go to hell..what they gonna do stop everyone and ask them if they have money over 10k?
Are you talking about traveling within or outside of the U.S.?

Although it does seem somewhat oppressive I must approve of this Bill because it clearly seeks to curtail those who carry large amounts of assets out of the U.S. to stash in foreign countries which is an increasingly serious assault on our economy.

Forum List

Back