Senate Bill SB-2099

arm

Rookie
Oct 29, 2009
Houston Texas
I read this on american-opinion.com, that site is not as big as this one. Anyone here hear of this?

I thought we were in America, the land of the free.
Do we still have the right to bear arms? Not...
Now 'all Guns' must be listed on your next (2010) tax return!

As if we didn't have enough to get upset about! If you have a gun, I hope it isn't registered!

Senate Bill SB-2099 will require us to put on our 2009 1040 federal
tax form all guns that you have or own. It will require fingerprints
and a tax of $50 per gun.
| This bill was introduced on Feb.. 24, 2009, by the Obama staff. BUT
. . This bill will only become public knowledge 30 days after the new
law becomes effective ! This is an amendment to the Internal Revenue
Act o f 1986. This means that the Finance Committee has passed this
without the Senate voting on it at all. Trust Obama ? ..... You
must be kidding !
|
The full text of the IRS amendment is on the U.S. Senate homepage,U.S.
Senate You can find the bill by doing a
search by the bill number, SB-2099.
| You know who to call; I strongly suggest you do.

I read this on american-opinion.com, that site is not as big as this one. Anyone here hear of this?

As if we didn't have enough to get upset about! If you have a gun, I hope it isn't registered!

must be kidding !
|

This is another reason why the income tax should be completely abolished because it is being used as a weapon by the government against the people. I've already heard a rumor that media that gives favorable coverage will get special tax breaks. Of course, this is just a rumor but the possibility is there which should scare the hell out of everyone.

must be kidding !
|

This is another reason why the income tax should be completely abolished because it is being used as a weapon by the government against the people. I've already heard a rumor that media that gives favorable coverage will get special tax breaks. Of course, this is just a rumor but the possibility is there which should scare the hell out of everyone.

Don't tell anyone.....

But I heard a rumor that conservatives will be rounded up and placed in concentration camps that will be built on highway rest stops. I know its just a rumor, but you can't be too careful.
I advise all conservatives to avoid highway rest stops

Screw this administration!

They can easily get the info by checking state registration records.

Seriously, don't they have better things to do than waste time on this bullshit?

I own three registered firearms. I'm not putting jack shit down on my tax return. Let the spineless fucks come after me.

must be kidding !
|

Don't tell anyone.....

But I heard a rumor that conservatives will be rounded up and placed in concentration camps that will be built on highway rest stops. I know its just a rumor, but you can't be too careful.

I find it really really sad that so many people in this country seem to want to comply with authority or at least authority of the state. I know you think that when people assume any kind of government power that fundemental human nature ceases to exist and they become pure and perfect and incapable of doing any wrong but I still hold to the belief that obtaining power of any kind does not make you incapable of evil. Perhaps you think different but can you tell me why human nature becomes better when it obtains power over others.

Don't tell anyone.....

I find it really really sad that so many people in this country seem to want to comply with authority or at least authority of the state. I know you think that when people assume any kind of government power that fundemental human nature ceases to exist and they become pure and perfect and incapable of doing any wrong but I still hold to the belief that obtaining power of any kind does not make you incapable of evil. Perhaps you think different but can you tell me why human nature becomes better when it obtains power over others.

I've got 230 years of precidence on the use of power by the United States Government

What have you got?

Forum List

Back