Sen. Rand Paul Returns To Work After Attack...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Sen. Rand Paul returns to Washington following assault

FRANKFORT, Ky. — Republican U.S. Sen. Rand Paul said Monday he is returning to Washington following an attack in his yard that left him with six broken ribs.

“While I’m still in a good deal of pain, I will be returning to work in the Senate today, ready to fight for liberty and help move forward with tax cuts in the coming days and weeks,” Paul posted on his Twitter account .

Paul was attacked Nov. 3 while mowing his lawn, authorities said. Robert Porter, Paul’s close friend of 20 years, said the senator had gotten off his riding lawn mower to remove a limb when he was tackled from behind. Porter said Paul was wearing ear protection, so he did not hear the attack coming.

Police charged Rene Boucher with misdemeanor assault. Boucher pleaded not guilty last week in Bowling Green. Boucher could face more charges. The FBI has confirmed it is investigating to see if any federal laws were broken.

Boucher and Paul have been neighbors for 17 years. Boucher’s attorney said the attack was not motivated by politics, but “by a dispute most people would find trivial.” He has not elaborated.

Good to see the Senator doing okay, and back to work. It's a good think he's not one of these older Senators like McCain or others. Six broken ribs would put an older man out for months.

Did that lefty teach him a lesson or does he have to be roughed up again?

You would think he would have learned his lesson when they when that Bernie supporter went hunting him down at that baseball game.

He's a real man.

You have to love the man cuz he mows his own lawn.

Damn right! Real men mow their own grass.

Really? I prefer sitting on the porch and keeping my eye on my mexican.
upload_2017-11-13_16-24-23.png

He's a real man.

View attachment 160252

I s'pose it's a personal preference. Real men men mow their own grass. If you don't, you're probably a faggot.

At the least, you're a prissy man.

If Mr. Paul has over 1 acre to mow, he gets a pass on a rider.

He's a real man.

View attachment 160252

I s'pose it's a personal preference. Real men men mow their own grass. If you don't, you're probably a faggot.

I actually prefer to spend my time fishing,shooting drinking beer and otherwise enjoying my retirment.
And for the price of a mexican these days you'd be a fool not to hire it out.

He's a real man.

View attachment 160252

I actually prefer to spend my time fishing,shooting drinking beer and otherwise enjoy my retirment.

Way to support Americans, not!

Call me a fool, I never hire illegals, ever!

View attachment 160252

I actually prefer to spend my time fishing,shooting drinking beer and otherwise enjoy my retirment.

I'd be happy to hire the kid down the street but mexicans and open border fans fucked that up.

View attachment 160252

I'd be happy to hire the kid down the street but mexicans and open border fans fucked that up.

Au Contraire, you did!

View attachment 160252

Au Contraire, you did!

I had nothing to do with open borders or amnesty stealing jobs from our teenagers.
And I'd happily hire the kid down the street if he existed...

Au Contraire, you did!

I had nothing to do with open borders or amnesty stealing jobs from our teenagers.

So you went for the easy out with the Mexican, right?

Don't ask for sympathy from me, you took food off an American citizen's table.

Au Contraire, you did!

So you went for the easy out with the Mexican, right?

Don't ask for sympathy from me, you took food off an American citizen's table.

You find me an American in Katy Texas that mows grass and I'll hire him.
Good luck....

Wow, the anti government ass ho, can't wait to get back to washington to sit on his ass and do absolutely nothing.....but get a paycheck!!

Sen. Rand Paul returns to Washington following assault

FRANKFORT, Ky. — Republican U.S. Sen. Rand Paul said Monday he is returning to Washington following an attack in his yard that left him with six broken ribs.

“While I’m still in a good deal of pain, I will be returning to work in the Senate today, ready to fight for liberty and help move forward with tax cuts in the coming days and weeks,” Paul posted on his Twitter account .

Paul was attacked Nov. 3 while mowing his lawn, authorities said. Robert Porter, Paul’s close friend of 20 years, said the senator had gotten off his riding lawn mower to remove a limb when he was tackled from behind. Porter said Paul was wearing ear protection, so he did not hear the attack coming.

Police charged Rene Boucher with misdemeanor assault. Boucher pleaded not guilty last week in Bowling Green. Boucher could face more charges. The FBI has confirmed it is investigating to see if any federal laws were broken.

Boucher and Paul have been neighbors for 17 years. Boucher’s attorney said the attack was not motivated by politics, but “by a dispute most people would find trivial.” He has not elaborated.

Good to see the Senator doing okay, and back to work. It's a good think he's not one of these older Senators like McCain or others. Six broken ribs would put an older man out for months.

I broke three ribs and never missed a day of work.

Forum List

Back