Sen. Mike Enzi: A Guy Who Wears A Tutu To A Bar ‘Kind Of Asks For It’

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
a homophobic senator from the West Coast?...so he's secretly gay!

Sen. Mike Enzi: A Guy Who Wears A Tutu To A Bar 'Kind Of Asks For It' | The Huffington Post

Sen. Mike Enzi (R-Wyo.) told a group of high school and middle school students last week that it’s fine to be a member of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or queer community ― but if you’re too open about it, don’t be surprised if you get picked on.
Ya' those dudes who try to pick up sex in a public bathroom from strangers may cause a few problems too. Like the cleaning people are stuck with a bloody mess to clean off the walls.

• Banned
while i disagree with Crazy Mike Enzi, i think Senators should speak their mind freely like this more often without fear of backlash.

while i disagree with Crazy Mike Enzi, i think Senators should speak their mind freely like this more often without fear of backlash.
People do not have to like you. That is a part of life here on planet earth.

And I suppose that women wearing short skirts or any clothing someone considers provocative are asking to be raped...

Some people are just flat out stupid.

a homophobic senator from the West Coast?...so he's secretly gay!

Sen. Mike Enzi: A Guy Who Wears A Tutu To A Bar 'Kind Of Asks For It' | The Huffington Post

Sen. Mike Enzi (R-Wyo.) told a group of high school and middle school students last week that it’s fine to be a member of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or queer community ― but if you’re too open about it, don’t be surprised if you get picked on.

Dumb thing for a politician to say in public, but let's face it, he's right.

I agree, do you fill the same about a President, he should be able to speak his mind freely without fear of backlash.
Go Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back