Sen. Clinton Accused of Cover-up

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nienna, May 11, 2005.

1. Nienna

Nienna Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +333
  2. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    I bet this won't be the last of this... or of other scandals.

3. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    There's a shock - a Clinton tied to something unethical/illegal.

4. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,801
    I'd love nothing more than to see her ass baked, burnt, and thrown in the trash... where she belongs... with her piece of shit rapist husband.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    The man who made the report on this to the FEC is being tried as we speak in California.

6. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    Whoa - watch the MSM/DNC spin machine go into action now!

Hold on to your asses, everybody!

7. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    so.....kerry shot a kid in the back and you voted for him for president...whats your point?

8. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +490
    I hope that she goes straight to f---ing jail..... Senator Clit-tongue my a$$! To think that she's going to run for president, wow, Jefferson, Adams, Hamilton aren't just turning over in their graves, they're doing handsprings!

What a freaking actress! Yes, and don't check her ties to LIUNA (Laborer's Union of North America), otherwise you might find some mob connections associated with her fund raising too.

Have you ever noticed that the number of Mafia mobsters that were sent to jail decreased during the Clinton years? OK... might be a coincidence. But then, considering who we're talking about..... how unlikely can it be?

Perjury, obstruction of justice, insider trading, possible subornation of perjury, .....

She's so crooked, they'll have to screw her into the ground the day of her funeral.

P.S. Oh, and by the way.... let's talk about Labor Unions that campaign for the public officials (almost always Democrats), give large campaign contributions to the DNC (which they are supposed to pay tax on and DON"T), and force union members to campaign for Democratic candidates (often against their will). Yet, no one (especially Democrats, who have the most to gain by this illicit arrangement) seems bothered by any of this. Unions are not supposed to be spending all their money on campaigning for politicians and still remain tax free institutions(at least that what the Law says). So, Mr and Mrs. Taxpayer, our government is being bilked out of millions of dollars in tax revenue. Mr and Mrs. Union Member, most of your union dues are being spent on campaigning for candidates that you may not even approve of.

And what do the Labor Unions get in return? Well.... like I asked before, have you ever noticed that the number of mobsters sent to prison during the Clinton years decreased?

9. Nienna

Nienna Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +333
    Karl, I totally get what you are saying about labor unions!!!! In this area (and during the election everyone knew that Ohio was about jobs, jobs, jobs), every person I knew personally who voted for Kerry did so because of... jobs! As if the dem plan for the economy would actually result in more jobs! "All the guys at work say....." If I heard that phrase one more time! Aaahh! The one guy I talked to who actually changed his vote was the one I convinced that Kerry was "for queers" (his words, sorry). But most of the people I told this went for the whole "against gay marriage, for civil union" line Kerry was dishing out, and anyway, Mr. Kerry and Union Joe promised them jobs. The "working man" largely followed the union, seemingly mindlessly, at least in this area.

10. green lantern

green lantern Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4
    no kidding....