Self Pardon is Trump's only chance to avoid Jail Time?

both.

Just another example of your love and defense for the party of extreme corruption. But its ok that Trump dud this and its ok that Clarence Thomas takes bribes.
i did not mention the GOP dipshit you did.....believe everything they tell you banker.....follow without question....you are a good little party boy...

i did not mention the GOP dipshit you did.....believe everything they tell you banker.....follow without question....you are a good little party boy...
the evidence tells me this
The facts tell me this

More like you making excuses for extreme GOP corruption and crime.
Can you even admit Trump committed an extremely serious crime here?

The facts tell me this

You have no real evidence or facts.

The facts tell me this

why do you keep mentioning the GOP?.....yea he committed the same crime that biden and pence did...why are they not being indicted?...

No all of Trump's lawyers are NOT quitting. Prove he did not declassify those documents. Remember a POTUS does not have to document anything to declassify.
He’s on tape saying he did not. Moron

why do you keep mentioning the GOP?.....yea he committed the same crime that biden and pence did...why are they not being indicted?...
what are you stupid?

what a joke partisan BS comment, void of fact.

If you think that Trump did the same thing as Biden and Pence, you are a total fraud and a GOP/Trump apologist.

What Trump did was 1000x times worse than anything Biden or Pence did, and substantially worse than anything any ex president has ever done.

You are a total fraud, all bull shit.
its laughable to even suggest they did the same thing, and exposes you and all your bull shit.

what are you stupid?

what a joke partisan BS comment, void of fact.

If you think that Trump did the same thing as Biden and Pence, you are a total fraud and a GOP/Trump apologist.

What Trump did was 1000x times worse than anything Biden or Pence did, and substantially worse than anything any ex president has ever done.

You are a total fraud, all bull shit.
its laughable to even suggest they did the same thing, and exposes you and all your bull shit.
they all had classified documents.....all you are doing is defending the DNC....your problem banker is you believe without question what you are told....i on the other hand question all this shit....thats the difference between me and you....you take what you are told and run with it,i take what i am told and ask questions.....not once in all the threads you have started have i ever seen you question that party that you follow....not even one time....and you say you aint a partisan?...you are a total fraud,all bullshit....

they all had classified documents.....all you are doing is defending the DNC....your problem banker is you believe without question what you are told....i on the other hand question all this shit....thats the difference between me and you....you take what you are told and run with it,i take what i am told and ask questions.....not once in all the threads you have started have i ever seen you question that party that you follow....not even one time....and you say you aint a partisan?...you are a total fraud,all bullshit....
what are you serious?
you are a total sheep

You don;t understand the difference between what Trump did compared to others?
You don;t understand there are different levels of classification and Trump took the most extremely sensitive and highly classified documents while others had low level, nothing documents??
You don't understand that Trump lied repeatedly when asked to give the documents back??
You don;t understand Trump tried to involve his lawyers in his crime of hiding, concealing, and lying about the extremely classified documents

You epitomize a partisan hack, you have selective outrage and selective criticism, always defending republicans and always attacking the dems, its like that on just about every issue with you.

You live in a delusional fantasy land void of fact.

what are you serious?
you are a total sheep

You don;t understand the difference between what Trump did compared to others?
You don;t understand there are different levels of classification and Trump took the most extremely sensitive and highly classified documents while others had low level, nothing documents??
You don't understand that Trump lied repeatedly when asked to give the documents back??
You don;t understand Trump tried to involve his lawyers in his crime of hiding, concealing, and lying about the extremely classified documents

You epitomize a partisan hack, you have selective outrage and selective criticism, always defending republicans and always attacking the dems, its like that on just about every issue with you.

You live in a delusional fantasy land void of fact.
once again run with what you are told banker.....and how can one be a partisan hack when that one has said shit about both parties?......while you a real partisan hack has only said shit about one party,the other party you NEVER question,while i question both,which bothers you........and YOU are the one who keeps on bringing the GOP into this conversation,YOU not me....you live in your little fantasy world too banker....its called im a diehard democrat and never question what i say because they told me the truth...you are a one trick pony joke...

Forum List

Back