Self Destruction Is What We Are Planning

The whole pentagon story is strange, but i am starting to think that it is a planted story, a never ending rabbit hole, meant to draw attention away from real issues of significance regarding 9/11.

Real questions go something like this:

Why did world trade center building #7 collapse?

This building was not hit by a plane, and had very small fires in it, which would be easily put out.

Larry silverstein (owner of the WTC complex) admitted on a PBS documentary titled "America Rebuilds" that building #7 was "Pulled" to pull a building is a demolition man's term for a controlled demolition.

A followup question to this would be:

How in the world could precision explosives be placed in a matter of hours, when a demolition of a building that size would take weeks, if not months, including planning?

If this building was demolished "to save lives" as Mr. Silverstein seems to suggest, then why have we not heard of these heroic men that pulled this seemingly impossible stunt off?

Another question that the 9/11 commission seems to outrightly ignore, is the fact that hundreds of people including firefighters, and police, heard explosions in towers #1 and #2?

William Rodriguez, who was a janitor in the WTC was actually hurt (one of many) by explosions that took place in the lower levels of the towers.

these are but a few of hundreds of questions.........

Think about it.....

USMCDevilDog said:
About the Chaplain, who cares, he might be good, but I think for sure the firefighters wouldn't have treated him nicely.

About that Pentagon video, I for one haven't seen that before and it raised some good questions. I too remember looking at the TV screen when they were showing the damage done maybe 3-5 minutes after the "plane" hit and there was NO plane remnants. Like the video said, a Boeing 757 would definetely leave something and would have blown up way more then that little section. Also, not alot of people were asked what happened, you'd think after the PENTAGON, in D.C. was hit by a plane, the people who saw it would be on the news talking about it, but there were hardly any.
Also, my Uncle and some of my family live up in Pittsburgh. They say they remember the local news coming on and the reporter was asking a resident near the crash site of Flight 97 (I think thats the flight, the one in Pennsylvania) said that she (her neighbors and people from other neighborhoods said the same thing) saw a military jet flying behind the plane, she heard a big boom and the jet was gone, then the plane crashed. Almost immediatley after this came on it was off the TV and it went to a "Loss of Footage" screen. My family says they've never seen it since, but know people, alot of them who say they saw that jet. Some say there wasn't even a plane. Kinda freaky though if you look at pictures and videos, theres NO plane what-so-ever, no fragments or anything where it hit in Penn.
Another thing is the "Missile" that's on the planes that hit the WTC's, but I think thats BS, but who knows.

All this shit is on this site http://www.letsroll911.org/ I'm sure everyone has seen it already.

I think this is just another incident that we're gonna be asking questions about for a very long time, kinda like the Kennedy assassination.

if military jets blew the other two planes out of the sky there would not be much left.....

StoptheMadness1 said:
The whole pentagon story is strange, but i am starting to think that it is a planted story, a never ending rabbit hole, meant to draw attention away from real issues of significance regarding 9/11.

Real questions go something like this:

Why did world trade center building #7 collapse?

This building was not hit by a plane, and had very small fires in it, which would be easily put out.

Larry silverstein (owner of the WTC complex) admitted on a PBS documentary titled "America Rebuilds" that building #7 was "Pulled" to pull a building is a demolition man's term for a controlled demolition.

A followup question to this would be:

How in the world could precision explosives be placed in a matter of hours, when a demolition of a building that size would take weeks, if not months, including planning?

If this building was demolished "to save lives" as Mr. Silverstein seems to suggest, then why have we not heard of these heroic men that pulled this seemingly impossible stunt off?

Another question that the 9/11 commission seems to outrightly ignore, is the fact that hundreds of people including firefighters, and police, heard explosions in towers #1 and #2?

William Rodriguez, who was a janitor in the WTC was actually hurt (one of many) by explosions that took place in the lower levels of the towers.

these are but a few of hundreds of questions.........

Think about it.....

An "explosion" does not have to be caused by explosives. There are numerous causative factors that can explain an explosion. Simply hearing the sound of an explosion says nothing about what caused it.

dilloduck said:
An "explosion" does not have to be caused by explosives. There are numerous causative factors that can explain an explosion. Simply hearing the sound of an explosion says nothing about what caused it.

ah man you are using logic again....they will get all confused.......ask em what color the cat is in the dark room?

manu1959 said:
ah man you are using logic again....they will get all confused.......ask em what color the cat is in the dark room?

Ok, seriously can we please have one thread that doesn't result in insulting or flaming somebody?

To come back at that answer about how explosions can be heard for numerous reasons (which is 100% true), there are Firefighters on video (and they are real) that say they were under the towers and saw demo charges being set off. Like a column of bombs down some stories of the towers. The video in on the LetsRoll site I posted, if I get the direct link I'll post it just to save ya'll the trouble.

USMCDevilDog said:
Ok, seriously can we please have one thread that doesn't result in insulting or flaming somebody?

To come back at that answer about how explosions can be heard for numerous reasons (which is 100% true), there are Firefighters on video (and they are real) that say they were under the towers and saw demo charges being set off. Like a column of bombs down some stories of the towers. The video in on the LetsRoll site I posted, if I get the direct link I'll post it just to save ya'll the trouble.

i did not insult anyone nor did i flame them....i stated that dillo's post included what i say was logic and suggested that he ask a question.....sorry for having an opinion differnet than yours

we all know that the towers were blown up on purpose....we have all seen the websites....we have all heard that the airplanes were drones flown by the cia into the WTC....so that haliburton and bush can get the oil and no bid contracts..... and obl is really a cia operative ...... unfortunately, i know the guys that did the failure anaylsis on the colapse of all the buildings .... guess they were all in on it .... so whatever you put in front of me i will tell you i know the truth .... and no matter what i put in front of you .... you will tell me i am stupid.

USMCDevilDog said:

Please point out the flaming. Manu has not flamed that I've seen. Let's be careful with terminology her. I'd like the link please to the firefighters comments on demo charges being set off.

As for the earlier call of 'small fire' that too I'd like to see. I started watching about 8 minutes before the 2nd plane hit, didn't look small to me. In fact, the reporting of it being a 'small plane' just didn't add up with the flames, smoke, and hole.

Are you aware that the WTC construction manager (who sadly died on 9/11 trying to save his friends in the towers) said in a pre-911 interview that:

"The building was designed to have a fully loaded 707 crash into it.. that was the largest plane at the time.. i believe that the building probably could sustain multiple impacts of jetliners because this structure is like the mosquito netting on your screen door... this intense grid.. and the jet plane is just a pencil puncturing that screen netting, it really does nothing to the screen netting."

Does it worry, or anger you that the Pentagon is continuing to do everything possible to silence the Army officer who came forward, saying that he was ordered to destroy the information on Atta?

Charges of stealing pens are being put on this guy, his top secret clearence to the pentagon has been revoked.

Lets not mention the other instances of evidence being destroyed or confiscated...

John Oniell, the top FBI agent on the trail of the 9/11 plot having his information destroyed, having his investigations stopped with every corner he took.

The FAA flight recordings destroyed

Bin Laden and Alqaeda's privacy rights being protected in a FOIA document request submited by Judicial watch.org

The list goes on....

Only the naive would deny that something odd is going on.

This stuff just doesnt pass the smell test.

Then we look at who stands to gain, that age old question of "Qui bono?" or "Who benefits?"

Who has the means to do this?

Are you aware that MSNBC reported that bin laden supposedly did not reveal the full operation to his "operatives" untill they were waiting in line to get on the planes?

Look up Operation Northwoods

Look up Operation Gladio

The Hegalian dialectic

Ordo ob chao....

StoptheMadness1 said:
Are you aware that the WTC construction manager (who sadly died on 9/11 trying to save his friends in the towers) said in a pre-911 interview that:

"The building was designed to have a fully loaded 707 crash into it.. that was the largest plane at the time.. i believe that the building probably could sustain multiple impacts of jetliners because this structure is like the mosquito netting on your screen door... this intense grid.. and the jet plane is just a pencil puncturing that screen netting, it really does nothing to the screen netting."

Does it worry, or anger you that the Pentagon is continuing to do everything possible to silence the Army officer who came forward, saying that he was ordered to destroy the information on Atta?

Charges of stealing pens are being put on this guy, his top secret clearence to the pentagon has been revoked.

Lets not mention the other instances of evidence being destroyed or confiscated...

John Oniell, the top FBI agent on the trail of the 9/11 plot having his information destroyed, having his investigations stopped with every corner he took.

The FAA flight recordings destroyed

Bin Laden and Alqaeda's privacy rights being protected in a FOIA document request submited by Judicial watch.org

The list goes on....

Only the naive would deny that something odd is going on.

This stuff just doesnt pass the smell test.

Then we look at who stands to gain, that age old question of "Qui bono?" or "Who benefits?"

Who has the means to do this?

Are you aware that MSNBC reported that bin laden supposedly did not reveal the full operation to his "operatives" untill they were waiting in line to get on the planes?

Look up Operation Northwoods

Look up Operation Gladio

The Hegalian dialectic

Ordo ob chao....

Yes. I'm aware. Difference was, as explained by the engineers afterwards, this was assuming an 'accident.' Not the speeds at which these planes were flying, not the amount of gasoline that transcontinental planes carry. Cite the complete info on something like this, too much time has elapsed to claim ignorance, though I do not doubt that you may be.

manu1959 said:

I took that as an insult and it angered me. That's why I said to please not start something. He basically made it sound like he was calling us stupid because we were thinking of the alternative to just some reactions going off from the plane hitting the towers. Maybe he didn't mean it that way, but I took it that way, that's all. I too have had in my mind that it was probably just explosions from reactions around the building, but I was stating the alternative, I hope that's not a problem.

Here's the link to the firefighters video, but what's the small fire thing your talking about Kathianne? http://www.letsroll911.org/ Its on the main page here, scroll down and you'll see it entitled "New York Firefighter Describes the Bombs at the WTC".

USMCDevilDog said:
About the Chaplain, who cares, he might be good, but I think for sure the firefighters wouldn't have treated him nicely.

About that Pentagon video, I for one haven't seen that before and it raised some good questions. I too remember looking at the TV screen when they were showing the damage done maybe 3-5 minutes after the "plane" hit and there was NO plane remnants. Like the video said, a Boeing 757 would definetely leave something and would have blown up way more then that little section. Also, not alot of people were asked what happened, you'd think after the PENTAGON, in D.C. was hit by a plane, the people who saw it would be on the news talking about it, but there were hardly any.

One, the Pentagon was originally a fortress. The plane destroyed part of the E ring on the river entrance.

The E-ring on the river side is insignificant. It's mostly conference rooms and offices for lower-ranking people. There would be no point to either side blowing it up, unless the result was what it was ..... a symbolic attack on our military power.

Two, military personnel, who would have made up most of the witnesses are not allowed to speak to the media without permission from Public Affairs. You can just bet that permission was denied at the time.

Also, my Uncle and some of my family live up in Pittsburgh. They say they remember the local news coming on and the reporter was asking a resident near the crash site of Flight 97 (I think thats the flight, the one in Pennsylvania) said that she (her neighbors and people from other neighborhoods said the same thing) saw a military jet flying behind the plane, she heard a big boom and the jet was gone, then the plane crashed. Almost immediatley after this came on it was off the TV and it went to a "Loss of Footage" screen. My family says they've never seen it since, but know people, alot of them who say they saw that jet. Some say there wasn't even a plane. Kinda freaky though if you look at pictures and videos, theres NO plane what-so-ever, no fragments or anything where it hit in Penn.
Another thing is the "Missile" that's on the planes that hit the WTC's, but I think thats BS, but who knows.

All this shit is on this site http://www.letsroll911.org/ I'm sure everyone has seen it already.

I think this is just another incident that we're gonna be asking questions about for a very long time, kinda like the Kennedy assassination.

Sure we are. Because people keep taking the facts and turning them around, taking them out of context, no to mention seeing things.

Fact. Oswald could easily have killed Kennedy from where he was if he was a trained Marine. Marines qualify up to 500 meters. Snipers qualify at 1,000 Meters. Oswald was nowhere near that distance away from Kennedy.

Fact. There's a phone recording of one of the member's of the flight telling us EXACTLY what happened and what they were going to do. No subsequent investigation of the crash could possibly have hidden the fact that a commercial liner was shot down by a missile, had it been.

There just isn't always "more to it."

USMCDevilDog said:
I took that as an insult and it angered me. That's why I said to please not start something. He basically made it sound like he was calling us stupid because we were thinking of the alternative to just some reactions going off from the plane hitting the towers. Maybe he didn't mean it that way, but I took it that way, that's all. I too have had in my mind that it was probably just explosions from reactions around the building, but I was stating the alternative, I hope that's not a problem.

Here's the link to the firefighters video, but what's the small fire thing your talking about Kathianne? http://www.letsroll911.org/ Its on the main page here, scroll down and you'll see it entitled "New York Firefighter Describes the Bombs at the WTC".

I watched both the links, the first without 'split screen' which real player dubbed "drunk Bush". In either scenario, split or single screened, there is nothing there that I didn't see 'live' on 9/11. No doubt it was a commercial plane.

Our 'baby' USMC' is a fraud. Time to ding for using the USMC emblem that he claimed at the onset he didn't know about.

USMCDevilDog said:

dude all is cool...no offense intended....

USMCDevilDog said:

how can a fiirefighter be on video saying that they saw demo charges being set off?

wouldn't the explosion you saw go off kill you?

manu1959 said:
how can a fiirefighter be on video saying that they saw demo charges being set off?

wouldn't the explosion you saw go off kill you?

see my chat comment. He's a fraud.

Kathianne said:
see my chat comment. He's a fraud.

was it that obvious..............pity.....figured i could play....i can wind up they lefty up in one post......hey wait...already did that.....thanks

manu1959 said:
was it that obvious..............pity.....figured i could play....i can wind up they lefty up in one post......hey wait...already did that.....thanks

ya, he played the game longer than most...

Forum List

Back