Seems legit.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
So I got this e-mail just now:

I.R.S INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT

For Your Attention Pls,

We the IRS Monitoring Team Unite is to inform you that we are the people with holding the funds coming on your name we are to inform you that we have been investigating your transaction for a long time now.

finally we have completed our investigating shoes that your funds is legitimacy you are free to receive your funds in United State in any ways you want your funds to come in without having any more problems with our government or any monitoring team unite here in united states beacuse our new president Donald Trump has giving order to recover every unclaimed funds coming from foreign countries.

please as soon as we received your email we shall ordered the paying Bank you are dealing with to release your funds immediately this is an order giving by our new president Donald Trump to make sure we recover all the funds coming to every of United States citizen from foreign countries please get back to us to enable us proceed

Thank you.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Douglas Williams,

So I got this e-mail just now:

I.R.S INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT

For Your Attention Pls,

We the IRS Monitoring Team Unite is to inform you that we are the people with holding the funds coming on your name we are to inform you that we have been investigating your transaction for a long time now.

finally we have completed our investigating shoes that your funds is legitimacy you are free to receive your funds in United State in any ways you want your funds to come in without having any more problems with our government or any monitoring team unite here in united states beacuse our new president Donald Trump has giving order to recover every unclaimed funds coming from foreign countries.

please as soon as we received your email we shall ordered the paying Bank you are dealing with to release your funds immediately this is an order giving by our new president Donald Trump to make sure we recover all the funds coming to every of United States citizen from foreign countries please get back to us to enable us proceed

Thank you.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Douglas Williams,
Sure, give them all the necessary data to proceed with the transfer. Bank account numbers, credit card numbers, SS#, address and all bank related passwords.

Forum List

Back