See inside Dubai's ultra-luxurious floating homes that are on sale for $12 million

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Don't any of these places ever spring a leak?

See inside Dubai's ultra-luxurious floating homes that are on sale for $12 million

signature-seahorse-master-underwater-bedroom-middle-eastern.jpg
Kleindienst GroupA look inside the underwater master bedroom of the $12 million signature edition Floating Seahorses.

In the clear-blue waters off the coast of Dubai lies a chain of islands known as The Heart of Europe. They're manmade reconstructions of actual European nations, just on a smaller scale — part of an even larger chain of islands known as "The World."

Richard Branson, fittingly, owns the island representing Great Britain.

The Heart of Europe saw its very first $2.8 million floating home, the aptly named "Floating Seahorse," touch down earlier this year. Now they intend to build even larger homes that will cost a whopping $12 million.

The giant fleet of Floating Seahorses are slated for completion later this fall. Keep scrolling to see the gorgeous renderings.

Continue reading at:

See inside Dubai's ultra-luxurious floating homes that are on sale for $12 million?

WOW!!! I wonder how many white American little girls will end up living on these floating prisons?

I think they prefer blonds. Imagine if harems were the thing right now.

Wait....I now mexicans have invaded America but i'm pretty sure we still have blue eyed little girls.
In fact my Niece is one of em. God forbid they try me when it comes to my Niece.

WOW!!! I wonder how many white American little girls will end up living on these floating prisons?

Wait....I now mexicans have invaded America but i'm pretty sure we still have blue eyed little girls.
In fact my Niece is one of em. God forbid they try me when it comes to my Niece.

No doubt there are many other blue-eyed Mexicans like your niece. Just warn her not to be lured by the prospect of living in such a fancy house.

No doubt there are many other blue-eyed Mexicans like your niece. Just warn her not to be lured by the prospect of living in such a fancy house.

My Niece is Norse and Dutch....
And she's at the top of her class. Of course we only have 4% brown people in our schools....like that would matter.

Blue- eyed Mexicans?

How come

Mexico is Mexico

It's not Denmark or

Poor Sweden or Finland

Not many blue eye there...... LOL ....in Mexico ....not many really....

Come on now....give us a big break ....we are not idiots..ok?

Well from my Human Trafficking class, yes white women are lusted after by a lot of rich Middle Eastern men, BUT most of the human trafficking victims there are from Asia or places like India or Pakistan.

Don't any of these places ever spring a leak?

signature-seahorse-master-underwater-bedroom-middle-eastern.jpg
Kleindienst GroupA look inside the underwater master bedroom of the $12 million signature edition Floating Seahorses.

In the clear-blue waters off the coast of Dubai lies a chain of islands known as The Heart of Europe. They're manmade reconstructions of actual European nations, just on a smaller scale — part of an even larger chain of islands known as "The World."

Richard Branson, fittingly, owns the island representing Great Britain.

The Heart of Europe saw its very first $2.8 million floating home, the aptly named "Floating Seahorse," touch down earlier this year. Now they intend to build even larger homes that will cost a whopping $12 million.

The giant fleet of Floating Seahorses are slated for completion later this fall. Keep scrolling to see the gorgeous renderings.

Continue reading at:

See inside Dubai's ultra-luxurious floating homes that are on sale for $12 million?
Wow! One of your best posts, Sally.

Just goes to show you what oil money can do.

Blue- eyed Mexicans?

How come

Mexico is Mexico

It's not Denmark or

Poor Sweden or Finland

Not many blue eye there...... LOL ....in Mexico ....not many really....

Come on now....give us a big break ....we are not idiots..ok?

Well you certainly show yourself up as an IDIOT each time you come over here to troll, crazy lady. Did you honestly think all the Mexicans are descended from the Indians which were there. Have you ever heard the descendents of Spaniards were also living in Mexico.

"But returning to physical stereotypes, the reality in Spain is quite different. There are vast regional differences and variations in hair type and eye color. Fair skin, blue and green eyes, light brown, blond, and even red hair is common in many regions. For example, in Alicante many people have distinctively green eyes and in the northern regions, such as the Basque Country and Asturias, it is common to find Spaniards who would be hard to distinguish from our common stereotypes of northern Europeans. This is not to mention the light brown and wavy hair that is characteristic throughout the Mediterranean regions."
Evidently the crazy lady has forgotten the history lessons she received in school, or maybe the crazy lady was just lonely and craved some attention. We see you, crazy lady, so get back in the woodwork now or we will have to start singing La Cucaracha to you.
Hernán Cortés de Monroy y Pizarro, Marquis of the Valley of Oaxaca (Spanish pronunciation: [erˈnaŋ korˈtes ðe monˈroj i piˈθaro]; 1485 – December 2, 1547) was aSpanishConquistador who led an expedition that caused the fall of the Aztec Empireand brought large portions of mainland Mexico under the rule of the King of Castile in the early 16th century. Cortés was part of the generation of Spanish colonizers who began the first phase of the Spanish colonization of the Americas.

Forum List

Back