Sect Child Has Child

Angel Heart

Conservative Hippie
Jul 6, 2007
Portland, Oregon
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,353229,00.html

Texas Officials Stand By While Teen Polygamist Sect Mother Gives Birth
Tuesday, April 29, 2008

SAN MARCOS, Texas — One of the hundreds of young polygamist-sect members taken into state custody has given birth to a healthy boy while child welfare officials, state troopers and fellow sect members stood watch outside the maternity ward.

"The boy is healthy and the mother is doing well," Patrick Crimmins, spokesman for the state Child Protective Services, said of the noontime birth Tuesday at Central Texas Medical Center.

The mother is "younger than 18," Crimmins said, and will remain with her new son in a nearby foster-care facility until a formal custody hearing will determine the pair's fate sometime before June 5. Crimmins declined to give any other details about the girl or where she and the baby would stay.

The girl's mother was present for the birth, but Crimmins said he didn't know who alerted her that her daughter was in labor.

Rod Parker, a spokesman for the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, a renegade Mormon sect, contends the girl is 18. State officials have the girl on a list of minors taken into state custody.

More...

Of the 463 children, 250 are girls and 213 are boys. Children 13 and younger are about evenly split — 197 girls and 196 boys — but there are only 17 boys aged 14 to 17 compared with the 53 girls in that age range.

There's some numbers that speak for themselves.

I'm sure our resident apologists for child rape must be so very proud

FLDS teen gives birth to boy as state officials stand by By MICHELLE ROBERTS, Associated Press Writer
Tue Apr 29, 6:55 PM ET

SAN MARCOS, Texas - One of the hundreds of young polygamist-sect members taken into state custody gave birth Tuesday to a healthy boy while child welfare officials, state troopers and fellow sect members stood watch outside the maternity ward.

"The boy is healthy and the mother is doing well," Patrick Crimmins, spokesman for the state Child Protective Services, said of the noontime birth at Central Texas Medical Center.

The mother is "younger than 18," Crimmins said, and will remain with her new son in a nearby foster-care facility until a formal custody hearing will determine the pair's fate sometime before June 5. Crimmins declined to give any other details about the girl or where she and the baby would stay.

*skip*

Of the 463 children, 250 are girls and 213 are boys. Children 13 and younger are about evenly split — 197 girls and 196 boys — but there are only 17 boys aged 14 to 17 compared with the 53 girls in that age range.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080429/ap_on_re_us/polygamist_retreat

I wonder if all those 14 to 17 year old boys were just visiting friends on the date of the raid.... yeah, that's the ticket.

Tongue in cheek - Every man's dream is polygamy. A trophy wife for nights out on the town. A professor wife so she can wow the other macho men with her knowledge. A big Russia wife to work on the house and car. A green thumb wife so the garden and yard are beautiful. A gourmand wife for cooking. A housekeeper wife for you guessed it. A wife who doesn't have a headache every night. A wife to talk to and tell you how great you are. A church going wife to pray for you? A doctor wife to make sure you are healthy. A psychiatrist wife to listen to you. A lawyer wife to defend you. A walking wife for those times when you want to walk with someone. Did I miss any?

http://www.eyeshot.net/zulkey1.html

edit: I missed one, the key: a wife who likes you for who you are and you her.

A man is always half in love with a woman who listens to him. (heard that somewhere)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,353418,00.html
Texas Officials Looking at Possible Abuse Among FLDS Boys
Wednesday, April 30, 2008

AUSTIN — Texas officials have told legislators they're looking at the possible sexual abuse of some young boys taken from the polygamist sect's ranch.

In a written update provided to lawmakers Wednesday, the state Child Protective Services division says it is looking into possible sexual abuse of boys based on interviews and journal entries.

The agency provided no other details.

Earlier, Commissioner Carey Cockerell — in charge of the umbrella Department of Family and Protective Services — told lawmakers 41 children have evidence of broken bones.

The disclosures are the first suggestions that anyone other than teen girls may have been physically or sexually abused. The state has custody of 464 children taking from the Yearning For Zion Ranch in the west Texas prairie town of Eldorado, including a baby born to a teen mother Tuesday.

Tongue in cheek - Every man's dream is polygamy. A trophy wife for nights out on the town. A professor wife so she can wow the other macho men with her knowledge. A big Russia wife to work on the house and car. A green thumb wife so the garden and yard are beautiful. A gourmand wife for cooking. A housekeeper wife for you guessed it. A wife who doesn't have a headache every night. A wife to talk to and tell you how great you are. A church going wife to pray for you? A doctor wife to make sure you are healthy. A psychiatrist wife to listen to you. A lawyer wife to defend you. A walking wife for those times when you want to walk with someone. Did I miss any?

http://www.eyeshot.net/zulkey1.html

edit: I missed one, the key: a wife who likes you for who you are and you her.

A man is always half in love with a woman who listens to him. (heard that somewhere)

I agreed with you, but then I saw your post was tongue-in-cheek!

I agreed with you, but then I saw your post was tongue-in-cheek!

LOL

A man is always half in love with a woman who listens to him. (heard that somewhere) - this should be:

A woman is always half in love with a man who listens to her. I'm not sure it makes a difference but there are differences. A man may not listen at all, I know I have AAD bad and people who have worked with me for years will say out loud, he's no longer listening.

Forum List

Back