Secret tape now released on obama fundraiser - and look what he said!

I click a few links, but mostly I go fact check what people are saying here. I find that most forge other people's works and only offer biased opinions, slanderous come-backs, and various quips of people being communists, stupid or oblivious. Most of what's said is false, either intentionally or just a misspeak. The wrap sheet also indicated a large anti-American demographic with leanings toward Neo-Nazi, racists and radical populists.

I've also googled the site to see if it made any lists. It did. So, I'm kind staying out of the bickering. I've already made several lists prior to joining the group. One of which is "most likely to sye the government again", but at least I come up clean on google. However, I made a list in Singapore and filed a complaint. Most people have tendencies to believe whatever they want to believe. That's okay, but the only thing that matters is the truth, so it really doesn't matter what any one of us believes in the grand scheme. However, many studies were done that came to the conclusion that believing things that are not true is unhealthy and will shorten lives. This is also true about lying, where people who consciously tell the truth are more apt to live a longer lives and are healthier than those constantly tell lies.

Last edited:
oh my, that was controversial, not.

He said the same thing Romney said, that a certain percentage of voters will never vote for him and you found Romney's was bad but Obama's is ok? You people are delusional.
He never said it. I strongly suggest that you don't let others think for you. They don't paint you in a good light when you do that.

Breaking – A video has just been released by a right-wing blog which has now captured President Obama making some controversial comments of his own. In light of the criticism which followed the release of Mitt Romney's fundraiser video, it will be interesting to see how this is covered in the media tomorrow.

At the June fundraiser Obama was recorded saying:

“There are 40 percent of the people who will vote for Romney no matter what. All right, there are 40 percent who are with him, who despise big government, who don't believe they'll every have need for some of the programs they want eliminated, who don't believe the government has a responsibility to guarantee care for them or anyone else, who believe things like health care, food, housing, or you-name-it, are privileges and not fundamental human right's. That these entitlements should be reduced, or in some cases, eliminated, and that the government should not always give it to them. And they will vote for Romney no matter what…These are people who think they pay too much income tax."

Obama went on to say:

"And I mean Romney starts off with 38, 39, 40 … he starts off with a huge number. These are people who think they pay too much income tax. Forty percent of Americans already pay more than 90% of the taxes we collect, so our message of even higher taxes doesn't connect. So he’ll be out there talking about increased taxes on those who already pay too much. I mean that’s what they sell every four years. And so my job is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them that they should be contributing more to help care for the lives of others. What I have to do is convince the five to ten percent in the center that are independents that are thoughtful, that look at voting one way or the other depending upon in some cases emotion, whether they like the guy or not."

SECRET TAPE NOW RELEASED ON OBAMA FUNDRAISER - AND LOOK WHAT HE SAID!

you are too dumb to be allowed to use a computer.

oh my, that was controversial, not.

He said the same thing Romney said, that a certain percentage of voters will never vote for him and you found Romney's was bad but Obama's is ok? You people are delusional.

What makes you think that we think what Romney said was "bad"?

It wasn't.

He was merely expressing his contempt for 47% of the American families.

That's his honest opinion.

I appreciate that he was so candid.

Looking at the link, it just goes to a message board for Free Republic (and seriously, Freeper are still using the same Message Board format they used in the 1990's...) with nothing on it.

The text seems to mirror what Romney said waaaaay to closely... so I'm calling bullshit on it.

What a joke, the right wingers are getting beyond desperate

He said the same thing Romney said. Somehow Romney's words are bad but Obama's words are good.

Would you care to explain how this works in the Liberal mind?

Because Romney said it (bad).
Obama didn't say it (good).

It not only works in the Liberal mind, it also works in the functioning mind. If you can get your mind to function, it will work for you.

Breaking – A video has just been released by a right-wing blog which has now captured President Obama making some controversial comments of his own. In light of the criticism which followed the release of Mitt Romney's fundraiser video, it will be interesting to see how this is covered in the media tomorrow.

“There are 40 percent of the people who will vote for Romney no matter what. All right, there are 40 percent who are with him, who despise big government, who don't believe they'll every have need for some of the programs they want eliminated, who don't believe the government has a responsibility to guarantee care for them or anyone else, who believe things like health care, food, housing, or you-name-it, are privileges and not fundamental human right's. That these entitlements should be reduced, or in some cases, eliminated, and that the government should not always give it to them. And they will vote for Romney no matter what…These are people who think they pay too much income tax."

Obama went on to say:

"And I mean Romney starts off with 38, 39, 40 … he starts off with a huge number. These are people who think they pay too much income tax. Forty percent of Americans already pay more than 90% of the taxes we collect, so our message of even higher taxes doesn't connect. So he’ll be out there talking about increased taxes on those who already pay too much. I mean that’s what they sell every four years. And so my job is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them that they should be contributing more to help care for the lives of others. What I have to do is convince the five to ten percent in the center that are independents that are thoughtful, that look at voting one way or the other depending upon in some cases emotion, whether they like the guy or not."

That must be a gag.

This is rich...Obama said THE SAME THING...but you will see all the poo pooing now

cracks me up

What a joke, the right wingers are getting beyond desperate

He said the same thing Romney said. Somehow Romney's words are bad but Obama's words are good.

Would you care to explain how this works in the Liberal mind?

Because Romney said it (bad).
Obama didn't say it (good).

It not only works in the Liberal mind, it also works in the functioning mind. If you can get your mind to function, it will work for you.

The quote was satire, the reason I asked the question was because there are Obama supporters on here defending it, just look through the thread. I was curious as to why they would defend it when it when Obama said it but denigrate Romney for saying the exact same thing. Kind of like they did with the less than $250K being middle class remark. Same thing Obama says but when Romney says it somehow he is "out of touch" with Americans.

Obama went on to say:

Oh cool..an unsourced quote from a blog.

This is rich...Obama said THE SAME THING...but you will see all the poo pooing now

cracks me up
OMG... I repeat:

He never said it. I strongly suggest that you don't let others think for you. They don't paint you in a good light when you do that.

Forum List

Back