Secret Service Looking Into DNC Delegate Who Wants To 'Kill' Romney [Video]...

Pretty weak.

Wanna see something really weak>? :lol::lol:

Post a link of an official supporting what this woman said. Go ahead.. I'll be waiting.

Otherwise you are taking an unfounded leap of faith in assuming that silence automatically means that they support it. Or if it is not an unfounded belief, post some evidence that supports it, instead of just saying the tired ole' "democrats always do this or that" auto-whine response. :lol:

Oh wait.. The SS is investigating? Or is that just some "token" effort? Must just be to make it "look" like they care..

Right? :eusa_eh:

Bottom line is that this woman is a nut, and not single official democrat is supporting or defending her words.

Really pretty pathetic.

Can you imagine a Republican delegate saying he wants to kill Obama and the Republican Party getting away with saying nothing?

Cool, let me know when you come up with those links.

Liberals, especially Liberal, show they are scum downplaying their demented idiot making threats at the DNC as if it didn't happen or doesn't matter.

Now imagine if some guy at the RNC said it, they and the national media would have the guy's family all over the news and he would be dragged by his head to jail by the FBI for the 6 o'clock news.

Wanna see something really weak>? :lol::lol:

Post a link of an official supporting what this woman said. Go ahead.. I'll be waiting.

Otherwise you are taking an unfounded leap of faith in assuming that silence automatically means that they support it. Or if it is not an unfounded belief, post some evidence that supports it, instead of just saying the tired ole' "democrats always do this or that" auto-whine response. :lol:

Oh wait.. The SS is investigating? Or is that just some "token" effort? Must just be to make it "look" like they care..

Right? :eusa_eh:

Bottom line is that this woman is a nut, and not single official democrat is supporting or defending her words.

Really pretty pathetic.

Can you imagine a Republican delegate saying he wants to kill Obama and the Republican Party getting away with saying nothing?

The force of denial is strong in this one.

Liberals, especially Liberal, show they are scum downplaying their demented idiot making threats at the DNC as if it didn't happen or doesn't matter.

Now when did I downplay what this woman said?

Was it when I called her a nutbag? Should I have used one of your more divisive words? Do need to curse more in order to show that I am serious? :lol:

Now imagine if some guy at the RNC said it, they and the national media would have the guy's family all over the news and he would be dragged by his head to jail by the FBI for the 6 o'clock news.

The SS is investigating. Or is that some sort of token effort in your conspiracy laden mind frame?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl34FRbJuVU]Man Inspired by Ted Nugent Arrested for Threatening to Kill Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Ted Nugent

Politics

- Nugent is a strong and vocal supporter of the US Republican party and various associated Conservative causes, particularly gun rights and hunter's rights.

- He complained, "Obama's a piece of shit, and I told him to suck on my machine gun." Referring to Michigan governor Jennifer Granholm (in office 2003-11), during performances he would frequently interject "Jennifer Granholm, kiss my ass" into his songs, and shoot an arrow at her likeness.

- Earlier, Nugent had been rumored to be under consideration by the Illinois Republican Party as its candidate in that state's 2004 Senate race, given his roots in Palatine, Illinois.

- In May 2007 Nugent criticized rap metal band Rage Against the Machine after singer Zach de la Rocha's onstage proclamation at the 2007 Coachella festival that the "current administration . . . should be hung and tried and shot."

- He (Nuggent) has been a special deputy sheriff in Lake County, Michigan since 1982 and he also has been a reserve deputy constable in McLennan County, Texas.

- As a reward for entertaining US troops in Iraq in 2004, he visited Saddam Hussein's war room. "It was a glorious moment. It looked like something out of Star Wars. I saw his gold toilet. I shat in his bidet."Nugent also said: "Our failure has been not to Nagasaki them."

- on March 2, 2012, Nugent endorsed Mitt Romney for president.

- in a Romney stump speech at the 2012 NRA Convention in St. Louis, Nugent said, "If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year." He also compared the Obama administration to coyotes who needed to be shot, and encouraged voters to "chop [Democrats'] heads off in November." Nugent received a visit from the Secret Service for these remarks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Nugent
Are we to believe that the Republicans and the Romney Campaign have gone out of their way to condemn Ted Nugent?

Are we now to direct all the complaints that the OP directed at the Democratic Party back at on the doorstep of Republican Party and ask ourselves:

"What kind of (Republican) propaganda has he (Nuggent) been subjected to?

"Why so much vile hate for a person(s) he (Nuggent) doesn't even know?"

Last edited:
Really pretty pathetic.

The only thing I am denying is your distorted sense of reality.

I shattered it when I asked from some link to prove that the Democrat silence automatically means they support what she said.

Apply directly to forehead.

Nice try, dumbfuck.

You posted some video from 2008 trying to downplay this crap.

As for the Secret Service doing their job, big deal. Holder won't press charges and the national media will sweep it under the rug....that is the fucking point.

If some white guy at the RNC said it, then every news outlet in the world would have his face, family, etc on display with threats against him and his family from kooks like you.

Run along, idiot.

Now when did I downplay what this woman said?

Was it when I called her a nutbag? Should I have used one of your more divisive words? Do need to curse more in order to show that I am serious? :lol:

The SS is investigating. Or is that some sort of token effort in your conspiracy laden mind frame?

Man Inspired by Ted Nugent Arrested for Threatening to Kill Obama - YouTube

Ted Nuggent

Politics

- Nugent is a strong and vocal supporter of the US Republican party and various associated Conservative causes, particularly gun rights and hunter's rights.

He complained, "Obama's a piece of shit, and I told him to suck on my machine gun." Referring to Michigan governor Jennifer Granholm (in office 2003-11), during performances he would frequently interject "Jennifer Granholm, kiss my ass" into his songs, and shoot an arrow at her likeness.

- Earlier, Nugent had been rumored to be under consideration by the Illinois Republican Party as its candidate in that state's 2004 Senate race, given his roots in Palatine, Illinois.

- In May 2007 Nugent criticized rap metal band Rage Against the Machine after singer Zach de la Rocha's onstage proclamation at the 2007 Coachella festival that the "current administration . . . should be hung and tried and shot."

- He (Nuggent) has been a special deputy sheriff in Lake County, Michigan since 1982 and he also has been a reserve deputy constable in McLennan County, Texas.

At a 2009 West Virginia rally sponsored in part by Massey Energy, Nugent "defended mountaintop removal mining," according to reporters on the scene. "On behalf of the Nugent family, I say, start up the bulldozers and get me some more coal, Massey," Nugent was recorded as saying.[55]

- As a reward for entertaining US troops in Iraq in 2004, he visited Saddam Hussein's war room. "It was a glorious moment. It looked like something out of Star Wars. I saw his gold toilet. I shat in his bidet."[58] Nugent also said: "Our failure has been not to Nagasaki them."

- in a Romney stump speech at the 2012 NRA Convention in St. Louis, Nugent said, "If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year." He also compared the Obama administration to coyotes who needed to be shot, and encouraged voters to "chop [Democrats'] heads off in November." Nugent received a visit from the Secret Service for these remarks.
Are we now to direct all the complaints that the OP directed at the Democratic Party back at on the doorstep of Republican Party and ask ourselves:

I must have missed the part where you explain when Ted Nugent was a delegate at the RNC.

I am sure this lady is simply passionate about her Party and is no threat to Romney. She probably has a counterpart on the Republican side spewing the same level of venom and specious threats. That said, when this venom comes out on the Republican side, it's ABC, CNN, CBS, NBC material.

I find it comical this woman's rant on Romney ruining this country. She's from a US territory that governs itself like the failed Leftist governments throughout Latin America and has lived in The Bronx for the last 30 years......Puerto Rico and The Bronx.....Romney should ask the Country if those are examples of how the US should be run on a larger scale.

Please quote the delegate on the floor of the RNC conventinon saying anything near this. Thanks in advance.

Man Inspired by Ted Nugent Arrested for Threatening to Kill Obama - YouTube

Ted Nugent

Politics

- He complained, "Obama's a piece of shit, and I told him to suck on my machine gun." Referring to Michigan governor Jennifer Granholm (in office 2003-11), during performances he would frequently interject "Jennifer Granholm, kiss my ass" into his songs, and shoot an arrow at her likeness.

- As a reward for entertaining US troops in Iraq in 2004, he visited Saddam Hussein's war room. "It was a glorious moment. It looked like something out of Star Wars. I saw his gold toilet. I shat in his bidet."Nugent also said: "Our failure has been not to Nagasaki them."

Ted Nugent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Are we to believe that the Republicans and the Romney Campaign have gone out of their way to condemn Ted Nugent?

When Nuggent, Beck, Rush, Hannity..etc become delegates to the RNC then you may have a point.

Nice try, dumbfuck.

Your personal attacks are cute, but petty none the less. :eusa_shhh:

Nope, never tried to downplay or defend what this woman said. Perhaps you do not understand English or suffer from comprehension issues.

Here: "I post this video not as a retort, but just to illustrate that there are nutbags on both sides and this really is nothing specific to the Dems.. More of a plague that politics has in general."

It all says it there, you know, above the video I posted.

As for the Secret Service doing their job, big deal. Holder won't press charges and the national media will sweep it under the rug....that is the fucking point.

Must be a strange world you live in.. :lol:

Every time you turn around, there is a conspiracy behind every shadow. :eusa_shifty:

If some white guy at the RNC said it, then every news outlet in the world would have his face, family, etc on display with threats against him and his family from kooks like you.

Really, you know I would threaten a mans family? :lol::lol:

What else happens in the make believe land you and your fellow necons have conjured up? Barack is a Kenyan? His birth certificate is fake? :lol:

Please give it a rest, America is tired of your garbage.

I shattered it when I asked from some link to prove that the Democrat silence automatically means they support what she said.

You denial is apparently strengthened by stupidity.

And the best you can muster to support your fractured reality is personal attacks!

:lol::lol:

The Secret Service will look into it like all matters of this type. I think you're completely overblowing her enthusiasm and intent of killing him though, just to make a thread and a story.

A little early for the excuses isnt it?

Nice try, dumbfuck.

Your personal attacks are cute, but petty none the less. :eusa_shhh:

Nope, never tried to downplay or defend what this woman said. Perhaps you do not understand English or suffer from comprehension issues.

Here: "I post this video not as a retort, but just to illustrate that there are nutbags on both sides and this really is nothing specific to the Dems.. More of a plague that politics has in general."

It all says it there, you know, above the video I posted.

Must be a strange world you live in.. :lol:

Every time you turn around, there is a conspiracy behind every shadow. :eusa_shifty:

Really, you know I would threaten a mans family? :lol::lol:

What else happens in the make believe land you and your fellow necons have conjured up? Barack is a Kenyan? His birth certificate is fake? :lol:

Please give it a rest, America is tired of your garbage.

You keep repeating that it happens on both sides but fail to remind us who at the Republican Convention said they wanted to kill Obama.

Lying seems to be among your talents too.

There are lunatics in every party. *shrugs*

Can't disagree there. It's shocking that someone can hate someone they've never met, to the point they actually want to kill them. I'll never get that.

You honestly think that she would actually try to kill him if she saw him? You're self deluding.

I guarantee that the secret service will look into it and find it to just be a figure of speech and no harm done.

Only way we could believe she would is if we listened to what she said and I believe she made a chocking sign with her hands. Other then her saying she would there is absolutely no reason to believe she would.

You denial is apparently strengthened by stupidity.

And the best you can muster to support your fractured reality is personal attacks!

:lol::lol:

You're confusing a diagnosis with a personal attack. Seek professional help.

No, they haven't condemned her rant yet. And it is incredibly sad watching Democrats trying to spin this. Most just can't bring themselves to simply condemn this ignorant asshole. And that truly does sum up this current Democratic Party. They've lost their way for sure.

Who is defending this woman?

The question at hand is "who is dennouncing her" answer "No One is.

I heard they are going back to the empty stadium and having a 2/3s vote to but the denouncement in their platform, Obama's orders.

Forum List

Back