Seattle Unlikely To Beat Brady and Bunch at N E Sunday Night

Discussion in 'Sports' started by HUGGY, Nov 9, 2016.

1. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,300
    I believe if we had a healthy Bennett in that game on Sunday we could have put even MORE pressure on Tommy and the score could have been a lot more lopsided.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Alex.

Alex. BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,495
    Seahawks have the formula and talent to smack the Patriots around like rag dolls.

3. antiquity

antiquity Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +415
    I wish they could do the same thing to other teams....too many close games and a couple loses that should have been wins.

4. HUGGY

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,300
    I think it is great that the media, at least what I pick up out here, is all about how Gronk was injured in that game and how the Pats are all raving about how tough the Hawks are and still play within the rules. Respect..

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Alex.

Alex. BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,495
    I am in NE and it was a tear fest...the crying was loud and long

6. Alex.

Alex. BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,495
    I like the Seahawks very much....they are just getting warmed up...Wilson looks good ...and is getting better.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. HUGGY

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,300
    We take pride that our team is tough but not thugs. Wilson has showed up at the Seattle Children's Hospital every Tuesday, when he is in town, since he came here as a 3rd round pick to entertain and give comfort to the kids who are suffering from the most serious diseases many fatal. Most of the players do similar things in the community. When Carroll first came here the team had some on the roster that were less than wholesome. He weeded out those that could or would not straighten up their act so now we can honestly say that the time when some players who were lax on performance enhancing drugs and other bad behavior is in the rear view mirror.

And... Yes it is wonderful that Wilson is getting healthier since his several injuries. There is a world of difference in what he adds to the offense when he is able to escape the pocket. Just playing through the pain and obvious impairment to his skills made a statement of his grit.

8. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,368
    For the first time in years I did not watch the superbowl last year after the cheats got caught tainting the sport of NFL football with deflategate,they have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal whether people want to face those facts or not and get off scott free.

It was the combination of that AND pete the cheat taking a payoff to throw the superbowl that have ruined the game for me so unless it is my Rams and that could be SEVERAL YEARS from now,unless they are in it,I will never watch another superbowl again.

BOTH of these coachs Bill BeliCHEAT AND PETE THE CHEAT carrol are criminals who belong behind bars.one cheats to win the other cheats to lose.the NFL is so fucking corrupt. that was WHY carrol and belicheck were hired by Kraft.Kraft is a criminal so he will NEVER hire a coach who has morals and a conscience.Both times he hired criminals to run the organization.

the pats USED to be first class organization before Kraft arrived.Steve Grogan was a class guy.He was a REAL champion.

the whole world sees the cheats for the REAL classless lying criminals they are and how shady brady and belicheat are NOT real champions the fact the whole stadium booed shady brady during halftime on the biggest sports event of the year.:rofl:

the whole world knows he is right up there with barry bonds as the biggest fraud of record holders ever.same as him,has to cheat to achieve greatness.he has been exposed.:up:

9. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,785
    Seattle will probably make the playoffs but probably won't have home court advantage

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,368
    yeah what happened to the Hawks? It would be no big deal that they lost this game but the way they lost,makes it come into question how well they will do down the stretch run. a mere five points? thats pretty bad.