Seattle Unlikely To Beat Brady and Bunch at N E Sunday Night

The Hawks did us proud tonight. Wilson is back to his old form from the last half of last season with 348 yards and 3 TDs with no INTs. Chandler was playing as well as he ever has. Not many teams go into Gillette stadium to play the Patriots and come out the victor.

Baldwin was the recipient of all of Wilson's 3 TD passes.

As I suspected tonight's game would be a shootout. The game was much closer than the 31-24 score would indicate.

Actually both the Patriots loses were at home...the Bill beat them there 16-0 in their first meeting this season.

The Seahawk/Patriot game and the Steelers/Cowboy games were the most exciting/entertaining I have seen this year.
The Cowboys were late starters and eek'ed out an exciting win too. It was a great afternoon and evening for football.

The Hawks did us proud tonight. Wilson is back to his old form from the last half of last season with 348 yards and 3 TDs with no INTs. Chandler was playing as well as he ever has. Not many teams go into Gillette stadium to play the Patriots and come out the victor.

As I suspected tonight's game would be a shootout. The game was much closer than the 31-24 score would indicate.

Actually both the Patriots loses were at home...the Bill beat them there 16-0 in their first meeting this season.

The Seahawk/Patriot game and the Steelers/Cowboy games were the most exciting/entertaining I have seen this year.
The Cowboys were late starters and eek'ed out an exciting win too. It was a great afternoon and evening for football.

I think the fans of enclosed stadiums like the Cowgirls should figure out how to screw up opponent's FGs. One side of the stadium should have THE FANS BLOW real hard at the same time and on the other side the Cowgirl's followers should SUCK at the same time.

Just sayin....

Yes, it was exciting watching the Seamonsters destroy the NE Cheaters.

I loved every minute of the game.

When I would start cheering for Seattle my cat would run and hide under the furniture.

It was a truly great game that ended with a dramatic goal line stand.

Pretty much everyone hates NE -- and for good reasons.

Thats because they have tainted a great sport creating the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal.:biggrin: they are REALLY losers.I laugh at the lamestream media announcers like Al Michales and others who call Belicheat as probably the greatest coach ever.

In all their ramblings of that they always forget to mention that before tom brady came along and saved his ass from the toilet,he was a complete loser of a coach. He was the coach of the Browns for five years and had only one winning season that whole time,yeah great coach.:rolleyes:

He just happened to be the lucky coach who was able to benefit from the cheats drafting him.

I also laugh over the how they kiss bradys ass as well saying he is the best quarterback ever. He is not a true winner of four superbowls the fact he had to cheat his way to get there.Because of that he isnt even one of the top ten greatest ever.The sad part is he is talented enough to where had he not cheated and lied,people without question probably would think of him for sure one of the top five best if not the best ever.

When I would start cheering for Seattle my cat would run and hide under the furniture.

Thats because they have tainted a great sport creating the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal.:biggrin: they are REALLY losers.I laugh at the lamestream media announcers like Al Michales and others who call Belicheat as probably the greatest coach ever.

In all their ramblings of that they always forget to mention that before tom brady came along and saved his ass from the toilet,he was a complete loser of a coach. He was the coach of the Browns for five years and had only one winning season that whole time,yeah great coach.:rolleyes:

He just happened to be the lucky coach who was able to benefit from the cheats drafting him.

I also laugh over the how they kiss bradys ass as well saying he is the best quarterback ever. He is not a true winner of four superbowls the fact he had to cheat his way to get there.Because of that he isnt even one of the top ten greatest ever.The sad part is he is talented enough to where had he not cheated and lied,people without question probably would think of him for sure one of the top five best if not the best ever.
"Al Michales and others who call Belicheat as probably the greatest coach ever."

^^^^

Not all agree

boogblast.0.gif

blowing%2Bsnot.gif

LUCK-SNOT-ROCKET.gif

SNOT-ROCKET.gif

.....and some more vehemently than others.

french-snot-rocket.gif

Last edited:

It was the first game I watched through til the end all year, the rest have been garbage and boring.

Seattle schooled the Patriots and Brady..

It was the first game I watched through til the end all year, the rest have been garbage and boring.

Just wish they had injured shady brady for the rest of the season with a legal hit though.I knew that was too much to hope for.

Just wish they had injured shady brady for the rest of the season with a legal hit though.I knew that was too much to hope for.
Let him play healthy...any time there is pressure he folds like 6th round draft choice.

Let him play healthy...any time there is pressure he folds like 6th round draft choice.

And they did pressure Brady without Bennett.....but you are absolutely correct, when Brady gets hit or rushed he is just another run of the mill quarterback. if I remember right that is how Buffalo was able to shut New England out 16-0 in their first meeting.

And they did pressure Brady without Bennett.....but you are absolutely correct, when Brady gets hit or rushed he is just another run of the mill quarterback. if I remember right that is how Buffalo was able to shut New England out 16-0 in their first meeting.

Hate to break the news to you clueless,but Shady Brady was gone serving his four game suspension then and it came against a rookie qb the shutout so that was hardly an impressive feat by the Bills shutting down a rookie QB.world of difference with a QB like that and brady playing.:lmao:

I didn't say anything about Brady playing when Buffalo shut out the Patriots. I said they were able to pressure the quarterback.. To the clueless LA fan, it was the same offense in both games. Besides the Patriots won three out of those four games that Brady was absent, beating Arizona in Glendale and shutting out the Houston Texans.

I believe if we had a healthy Bennett in that game on Sunday we could have put even MORE pressure on Tommy and the score could have been a lot more lopsided.

I believe if we had a healthy Bennett in that game on Sunday we could have put even MORE pressure on Tommy and the score could have been a lot more lopsided.
Seahawks have the formula and talent to smack the Patriots around like rag dolls.

Seahawks have the formula and talent to smack the Patriots around like rag dolls.

I wish they could do the same thing to other teams....too many close games and a couple loses that should have been wins.

I think it is great that the media, at least what I pick up out here, is all about how Gronk was injured in that game and how the Pats are all raving about how tough the Hawks are and still play within the rules. Respect..

I think it is great that the media, at least what I pick up out here, is all about how Gronk was injured in that game and how the Pats are all raving about how tough the Hawks are and still play within the rules. Respect..

I am in NE and it was a tear fest...the crying was loud and long

I wish they could do the same thing to other teams....too many close games and a couple loses that should have been wins.
I like the Seahawks very much....they are just getting warmed up...Wilson looks good ...and is getting better.

I like the Seahawks very much....they are just getting warmed up...Wilson looks good ...and is getting better.

We take pride that our team is tough but not thugs. Wilson has showed up at the Seattle Children's Hospital every Tuesday, when he is in town, since he came here as a 3rd round pick to entertain and give comfort to the kids who are suffering from the most serious diseases many fatal. Most of the players do similar things in the community. When Carroll first came here the team had some on the roster that were less than wholesome. He weeded out those that could or would not straighten up their act so now we can honestly say that the time when some players who were lax on performance enhancing drugs and other bad behavior is in the rear view mirror.

And... Yes it is wonderful that Wilson is getting healthier since his several injuries. There is a world of difference in what he adds to the offense when he is able to escape the pocket. Just playing through the pain and obvious impairment to his skills made a statement of his grit.

For the first time in years I did not watch the superbowl last year after the cheats got caught tainting the sport of NFL football with deflategate,they have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal whether people want to face those facts or not and get off scott free.

It was the combination of that AND pete the cheat taking a payoff to throw the superbowl that have ruined the game for me so unless it is my Rams and that could be SEVERAL YEARS from now,unless they are in it,I will never watch another superbowl again.

BOTH of these coachs Bill BeliCHEAT AND PETE THE CHEAT carrol are criminals who belong behind bars.one cheats to win the other cheats to lose.the NFL is so fucking corrupt. that was WHY carrol and belicheck were hired by Kraft.Kraft is a criminal so he will NEVER hire a coach who has morals and a conscience.Both times he hired criminals to run the organization.

the pats USED to be first class organization before Kraft arrived.Steve Grogan was a class guy.He was a REAL champion.

the whole world sees the cheats for the REAL classless lying criminals they are and how shady brady and belicheat are NOT real champions the fact the whole stadium booed shady brady during halftime on the biggest sports event of the year.:rofl:

the whole world knows he is right up there with barry bonds as the biggest fraud of record holders ever.same as him,has to cheat to achieve greatness.he has been exposed.:up:

You are forgetting that the cheats always have the home town refs in their pockets hense among other things they do that the LAMESTREAM media never mentions in their ramblings about how good they are since if they did mention it on tv it would expose that they have to cheat to win which is why their record at home is so impressive.:biggrin:
Seattle will probably make the playoffs but probably won't have home court advantage

yeah what happened to the Hawks? It would be no big deal that they lost this game but the way they lost,makes it come into question how well they will do down the stretch run. a mere five points? thats pretty bad.

Forum List

Back