Sean Hannity and April Fool's joke!

krisy

Mar 30, 2004
Ohio
Anyone listen to Hannity today? He played a joke on his audience and announced he would be supporting Kerry. It took me less than a minute to figure the joke out,but he had people calling him that were pretty mad.He also had the Ap calling him as well as Abc etc.... good joke! He got a lot of people pretty ticked until he revealed it was just a joke.:p: :D

Originally posted by krisy
Anyone listen to Hannity today? He played a joke on his audience and announced he would be supporting Kerry. It took me less than a minute to figure the joke out,but he had people calling him that were pretty mad.He also had the Ap calling him as well as Abc etc.... good joke! He got a lot of people pretty ticked until he revealed it was just a joke.:p: :D

Rush did that once in regard to Clinton.

You should have heard people. I seem to recall a lady calling in in tears. That is when he told everyone he was kidding.

I listened to it too. I can't believe there are so many gullable people out there. Hannity becoming a liberal is as believable as kerry becoming a republican.

It was good. He had "Clinton" and "Gore" supposedly call to congratulate him for coming over to their side. I guess a lot of people forgot it was April Fool's.

Hey gaffer! Got your pm. I know what you mean,it was just a little too hard to believe that Hannity would go to the other side!

Forum List

Back