Scratching your head

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
Is anyone else left scratching their heads and wondering if Obama is sane watching him in OK trying to simultaneously explain to the Very Welders who helped build the Alaska pipe line that they can't build a safe Pipe line over some sand hills in Middle America, while also trying to claim credit for the Section from OK to Texas that is going forward only Because Obama lacks the Power to stop it.

I mean is this guy for real? Can a sane person actually think telling Bold Faced lies and behaving like a Ragging Hypocrite will lead to being re-elected?

I swear, I know die Hard Obama supporters will not believe me when I say it, But since the day Obama was elected I have strained, and Reached, and searched for Common Ground with him, For Reasons to believe that Despite our Ideological Differences I could believe he was a good President.

Instead what I get is an almost daily march of utterly unbelievable, Dishonest, and Impotent Crap from the WH. It's truly something to watch.

Not a problem really; the media will report it exactly the way he intended; that he is giving his blessing to the pipeline.

The problem we have is with the media not dishonest politicians. We'll always have lying politicians, and we can survie just fine, but with a media that helps them lie to us we are doomed.

Is anyone else left scratching their heads and wondering if Obama is sane watching him in OK trying to simultaneously explain to the Very Welders who helped build the Alaska pipe line that they can't build a safe Pipe line over some sand hills in Middle America, while also trying to claim credit for the Section from OK to Texas that is going forward only Because Obama lacks the Power to stop it.

I mean is this guy for real? Can a sane person actually think telling Bold Faced lies and behaving like a Ragging Hypocrite will lead to being re-elected?

I swear, I know die Hard Obama supporters will not believe me when I say it, But since the day Obama was elected I have strained, and Reached, and searched for Common Ground with him, For Reasons to believe that Despite our Ideological Differences I could believe he was a good President.

Instead what I get is an almost daily march of utterly unbelievable, Dishonest, and Impotent Crap from the WH. It's truly something to watch.

I'd like to see Obama work on an oil rig or laying the pipe for about six months. I really don't think he's ever, EVER worked that hard. Or we could get him a stint on the boat of "The Deadliest Catch." He doesn't have a clue what he's talking about on most things. He's in a job WAY over his head. He knows it and we know it. He's been flying by the seat of his pants since he got elected.

Any time he is shown visiting somewhere other than the lawn of the White House, he looks around with a sneer on his face like it is all just beneath him. He made the trip, but he didn't really want to. He looks around like he is "slumming."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back