Scott Walker Vindicated

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Democrats waged a nasty John Doe investigation into his campaign, literally breaking into people's houses, ransacking their belongings,a nd threatening thm with legal action if they complained. But the GOP side showed courage and now a judge agrees, shutting down the Democrats' witch hunt.
Walker goes Scott-free as state judges shut down fundraising probe

To misuse authority - breaking into people's houses, ransacking their bleongings and threatening them with legal action if they complain is a sign that our freedom, our nation as we knew it is gone. We have very evil rulers - ruling this land now - the American people had better wake up.

Democrats waged a nasty John Doe investigation into his campaign, literally breaking into people's houses, ransacking their belongings,a nd threatening thm with legal action if they complained. But the GOP side showed courage and now a judge agrees, shutting down the Democrats' witch hunt.
And the judge CASTIGATED the prosecutor, and left the door wide open for Walker et al to file for damages.

To misuse authority - breaking into people's houses, ransacking their bleongings and threatening them with legal action if they complain is a sign that our freedom, our nation as we knew it is gone. We have very evil rulers - ruling this land now - the American people had better wake up.

They won't.

And the judge CASTIGATED the prosecutor, and left the door wide open for Walker et al to file for damages.

What he needs is a group of prayer warriors to ask God to avenge him in this matter - naming each person who was involved in this attack against him. The LORD is far more able to bring a judgment (a more serious judgment) than any earthly courtroom could give him. I'd take it straight to the throne room and call on the strongest Christians I knew to petition God on the matter. God is able to do what man cannot.

Wonder where all the Libtards are that jumped all over this bogus story in the beginning?

Probably crawled back under the refrigerator with the roaches. :D

so you hate the scotus ?

But you like the lower courts ...........ONLY when they help your right wing guys?

OP forgets to mention these 4 judges were ELECTED with money from SAME GROUP that elected Walker....sure there is nothing fishy there at all...you scratch my back and when I fuck the state and its citizens over you scratch mine....nice...real nice. Just like Clinton but Walker just pays people off Clinton has them whacked.

Forum List

Back