Scientists Discover Fish in Act of Evolution in Africa’s Greatest Lake

No use, defending science against morons who won't see fact is like trying to teach the blind to see, sometimes you manage to get them to understand, but most of the time they are just happy being blind and want everyone else to be as well.

There is only one God.

your opinion is noted and dismissed. There were Sumarians worshiping the preface to your dogma for hundreds of years before your cult came along.. Please. Ask for evidence of this.

Please provide scientific evidence that these gods actually existed. :D

Why don't you go ahead and provide scientific evidence that YOUR exists. Not too swift today, are ya?

Only one Big Bang. :D

Aw, really?

I kind of like the idea of a cycle of expansion and compression; the universe explodes out until its collective gravity pulls it back in on itself, which causes it to explode out again, and so on. Like a beating heart.

The collapse into a singularity would basically erase all traces of information about what happened before, so each expansion --> collapse cycle would be its own instance of the universe, with beginning and end points beyond which there is no physically relevant history or fate, but the larger chain of "heartbeats" would be an eternally churning tide, driven by the most fundemental physical forces.

Just a personal fantasy...

Aw, really?

I kind of like the idea of a cycle of expansion and compression; the universe explodes out until its collective gravity pulls it back in on itself, which causes it to explode out again, and so on. Like a beating heart.

The collapse into a singularity would basically erase all traces of information about what happened before, so each expansion --> collapse cycle would be its own instance of the universe, with beginning and end points beyond which there is no physically relevant history or fate, but the larger chain of "heartbeats" would be an eternally churning tide, driven by the most fundemental physical forces.

Just a personal fantasy...

cool--mine too---like God playing hide and go seek with himself !

Forum List

Back