Scientist warn: Deadly ancient pathogens melting out of ice in the Arctic could wipe out human pop.

View attachment 125003

In July of 2016 the Russian government deployed bio-warfare teams to the Arctic after reports that some 1,200 reindeer and 40 people had been infected with a rapidly spreading virus. The story received little attention, but it showed without a shadow of a doubt that something dangerous is lurking below the Arctic’s permafrost. As it turns out, the contagion was identified as a strain of Bacillus Anthracis, more commonly known as Anthrax, and was believed to have been released into the wildlife and human population after warmer temperatures melted the ice.

Scientists Warn: Deadly Ancient Pathogens Melting Out Of Ice In The Arctic Could Wipe Out Human Population
=================================================

What is there that isn't going to kill us..................................................Our food will kill us, vaccines will kill us, water we drink will kill us, the furniture in our homes will kill us, the air we breathe will kill us.....

Ok now what's left

Time will kill you because we were made to die...
We are but I kinda like the idea of having the best quality of life until the flesh is passed on. You have so many people that are sick now I don't think many know what normal is.

If I had a choice living in today time or during the dark ages, well believe it or not the dark ages. Sure death was at the door but at least you lived every moment like it was your last. Today you take a pill for everything and yet only thing it does is prolong what will happen and the quality of life after a certain age is horrible...

My opinion and humans are not meant to live past a certain age and we see it daily with our elderly and the way their lives decline with many....
I have rarely taken any pills in my life for anything. Rod would get something from the doc and he'd asked should I make a prescription out for you and I'd say utuh. He'd laugh and say "you gonna puke yours out", I'd just nod my head yeah'. Now though with all the information available online I would take certain pills or herbs but more than that I would have been able to avoid three surgeries in my life knowing then what I now know. I knew I was dying shortly after the chemical exposure but was too sick and had no clue how to counteract the chemicals. The employer and their insurance company wouldn't release accurate info and they sent me to a quack that tried to drug me verses mitigate the damage by having my system flushed out. Since then I avoided as much as possible being around anyone for the longest time because I knew if I caught something chances were it would be super bad. Sure enough I drove a friend to another state and got flu from eating out and then got flu again from a gal sitting next to me that was sick on the airplane back home. I was too weak to get out of bed for at least three months and several years later still working day by day to try to gain back some decent health.

My grands lived pretty active lives into their nineties and lived to that hundred mark.

I can understand.

I spent my youth in a Croup Tent:

mist+tent.jpg

It sucks and not enjoyable at all...

Hope you get to a point you can just enjoy life a little.

View attachment 125003

In July of 2016 the Russian government deployed bio-warfare teams to the Arctic after reports that some 1,200 reindeer and 40 people had been infected with a rapidly spreading virus. The story received little attention, but it showed without a shadow of a doubt that something dangerous is lurking below the Arctic’s permafrost. As it turns out, the contagion was identified as a strain of Bacillus Anthracis, more commonly known as Anthrax, and was believed to have been released into the wildlife and human population after warmer temperatures melted the ice.

Scientists Warn: Deadly Ancient Pathogens Melting Out Of Ice In The Arctic Could Wipe Out Human Population

What is there that isn't going to kill us..................................................Our food will kill us, vaccines will kill us, water we drink will kill us, the furniture in our homes will kill us, the air we breathe will kill us.....

Ok now what's left

Time will kill you because we were made to die...
We are but I kinda like the idea of having the best quality of life until the flesh is passed on. You have so many people that are sick now I don't think many know what normal is.

If I had a choice living in today time or during the dark ages, well believe it or not the dark ages. Sure death was at the door but at least you lived every moment like it was your last. Today you take a pill for everything and yet only thing it does is prolong what will happen and the quality of life after a certain age is horrible...

My opinion and humans are not meant to live past a certain age and we see it daily with our elderly and the way their lives decline with many....
I have rarely taken any pills in my life for anything. Rod would get something from the doc and he'd asked should I make a prescription out for you and I'd say utuh. He'd laugh and say "you gonna puke yours out", I'd just nod my head yeah'. Now though with all the information available online I would take certain pills or herbs but more than that I would have been able to avoid three surgeries in my life knowing then what I now know. I knew I was dying shortly after the chemical exposure but was too sick and had no clue how to counteract the chemicals. The employer and their insurance company wouldn't release accurate info and they sent me to a quack that tried to drug me verses mitigate the damage by having my system flushed out. Since then I avoided as much as possible being around anyone for the longest time because I knew if I caught something chances were it would be super bad. Sure enough I drove a friend to another state and got flu from eating out and then got flu again from a gal sitting next to me that was sick on the airplane back home. I was too weak to get out of bed for at least three months and several years later still working day by day to try to gain back some decent health.

My grands lived pretty active lives into their nineties and lived to that hundred mark.

I can understand.

I spent my youth in a Croup Tent:

mist+tent.jpg

It sucks and not enjoyable at all...

Hope you get to a point you can just enjoy life a little.
Thank you, things are improving day by day and I have learned a ton trying to find out what can be done. With all of the pubmed studies and so many other papers online one can get pretty well informed if one has the Internet and time to do it. Fortunate for my family and myself until we moved we had a little old lady in our neighborhood we all called grandma Jane that was a naturalist. She helped my dad get through cancer that had a five percent chance of survival. He lived an extra thirty plus years after that death sentence was given.

View attachment 125003

Ok now what's left

Uhhhhhh, yeah. Sure, yet another global warming is going to kill us bullshit story.

Yeah it's a little past the denial factor since it so hard to type it in and find that it isn't a BS STORY as USUAL.

View attachment 125003

Ok now what's left

Uhhhhhh, yeah. Sure, yet another global warming is going to kill us bullshit story.

Yeah it's a little past the denial factor since it so hard to type it in and find that it isn't a BS STORY as USUAL.

I refer you to the Holocene Thermal Maximum when the planet was up to 12 degrees warmer in the Arctic and there was no ice at the north pole. This was a mere 8,000 years ago. Thus, if there was anything even remotely factual about the claim.....IT WOULD HAVE ALREADY HAPPENED. That's the difference between a scientist (me) and a huckster fraud (your source) I actually KNOW what happened prior to this time.

The global warming fraudsters rely on the fact that people are ignorant of history.

View attachment 125003

Ok now what's left

I refer you to the Holocene Thermal Maximum when the planet was up to 12 degrees warmer in the Arctic and there was no ice at the north pole. This was a mere 8,000 years ago. Thus, if there was anything even remotely factual about the claim.....IT WOULD HAVE ALREADY HAPPENED. That's the difference between a scientist (me) and a huckster fraud (your source) I actually KNOW what happened prior to this time.

The global warming fraudsters rely on the fact that people are ignorant of history.

Well I know what you mean about the global warming bs, but this is just stating how there have been viruses found in the Arctic ice. No different than these idiots who want to bring back the Wooly Mammoth from one of the ones they found. Mean while the animals we have now are falling over dead left and right.

upload_2017-5-5_19-24-52.png

FROM 2015 ( people have memories of goldfish)

A giant ancient virus was just uncovered in melting ice — and it won’t be the last

AND TO BACK IT UP NATIONAL ACAD. OF SCIENCE

upload_2017-5-5_19-27-42.png

In-depth study of Mollivirus sibericum, a new 30,000-y-old giant virus infecting Acanthamoeba

Forum List

Back