Scientist warn 5g tech found in WIFI street lamps is causing insomnia , nosebleeds, and still birth

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Across the pond, one brave man is speaking out about a sudden spike in health problems he believes are related to LED streetlamps that purportedly emit 5G radiation. In Gateshead, a town in Northern England, citizens are reporting an array of disturbing side effects including insomnia, nosebleeds and even stillbirth — and Mark Steele has something to say about it.
Scientists warn that 5G tech found in WiFi street lamps is causing insomnia, nosebleeds, and stillbirths
=========================
upload_2018-9-10_11-47-35.png

IEEE - Search Results

Save your bullshit when you are a dumb ass your a dumbass. Reality is this is no secret , reality is sheep are to gawd dam stupid to realize the powers that be and their corporate gawds can sell them anything and these mrons fall for it.

Now there is also the scenario we have no choice because we are being forced into this set up ... But hey sooner or later denail won't work.

Across the pond, one brave man is speaking out about a sudden spike in health problems he believes are related to LED streetlamps that purportedly emit 5G radiation. In Gateshead, a town in Northern England, citizens are reporting an array of disturbing side effects including insomnia, nosebleeds and even stillbirth — and Mark Steele has something to say about it.
Scientists warn that 5G tech found in WiFi street lamps is causing insomnia, nosebleeds, and stillbirths
View attachment 215762

IEEE - Search Results

Save your bullshit when you are a dumb ass your a dumbass. Reality is this is no secret , reality is sheep are to gawd dam stupid to realize the powers that be and their corporate gawds can sell them anything and these mrons fall for it.

Now there is also the scenario we have no choice because we are being forced into this set up ... But hey sooner or later denail won't work.
What's sad is when YOU who know absolutely nothing about this (and a multitude of other subjects) go hunting for the few scare reports to play Chicken Little with. You wouldn't happen to be related to Alex Jones would ya?
Yeah, yeah I know, it's (in your mind) legitimate sources.........
Instead of being a constant wolf crier and Chicken Little enthusiast maybe you should learn about the subjects you're freaking out over before you freak out over them.

• Banned
View attachment 215762

IEEE - Search Results

What's sad is when YOU who know absolutely nothing about this (and a multitude of other subjects) go hunting for the few scare reports to play Chicken Little with. You wouldn't happen to be related to Alex Jones would ya?
Instead of being a constant wolf crier and Chicken Little enthusiast maybe you should learn about the subjects you're freaking out over before you freak out over them.

What is sad snitch is how idiots like you THINK YOU KNOW everything and beause your so stuck on " YOU KNOW IT ALL" makes you actually not know a gawd dam fucking thign!!

YOu did not bother going to the link which is also showing what the EEEF says to stupid fk !

View attachment 215762

IEEE - Search Results

What is sad snitch is how idiots like you THINK YOU KNOW everything and beause your so stuck on " YOU KNOW IT ALL" makes you actually not know a gawd dam fucking thign!!

YOu did not bother going to the link which is also showing what the EEEF says to stupid fk !
This year's Chicken Little Award recipient is triggered........ :rofl:

(psst! I did go to the link....... Natural News........) :lmao:

• Banned
you make me so dam mad because you think you know everything. You do not know everything just like I don't. Just because you think this isn't so doesn't mean it isn't so.

tenor.gif

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-10_12-21-40.png
    upload_2018-9-10_12-21-40.png
    281.7 KB · Views: 122
  • Banned
View attachment 215762

IEEE - Search Results

tenor.gif

you make me so dam mad because you think you know everything. You do not know everything just like I don't. Just because you think this isn't so doesn't mean it isn't so.

tenor.gif

And just because you think it is so doesn't mean it is. ;)

No one knows everything. You do, however, post a whole bunch about a wide variety of subjects that you do not give the impression of having a lot of knowledge about.

tenor.gif

And just because you think it is so doesn't mean it is. ;)

No one knows everything. You do, however, post a whole bunch about a wide variety of subjects that you do not give the impression of having a lot of knowledge about.
That wont stop her from telling you how dumb you are for not believing her. Mindwars is dumb as shit and apparently the most gullible person on earth.

Forum List

Back